Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat (285 Views)

10 Storey Building Constructed Under 2days in China [video] / Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by YipadaGadgets1: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hi, I work with an investment firm and I'm trying to suggest a low cost, eco friendly housing project to them.

The idea is to build a very basic apartment, that offers the most basic important family needs without compromising on comfort.

A high rise building in the heart of Lagos, maybe around Surulere, Yaba, Apapa or some other places with close proximity to Lagos Island. These building will have at least 4 flats on each floor, or maybe more.

How much land size is required to do this, considering that each family would have at least 2 cars.

Is it possible to sell those flats at 7.5M each - they would be left basic, save the normal finishing of tiling the floor and fixing the toilets.

Please share some ideas on how best this can work.

PS. The idea is just to build a cheap housing apartment for the mass market, I concluded building a High rise building is the most effective way to do this considering the scarcity of land in Lagos. I dont like the idea of building houses in those distant locations like Epe and co, the traffic from commuting from those area can sap Steve Jobs of creativity

(1) (Reply)

Bag Of Rice / Moms Should Start This Business From Home During This Lock Down / Nafdac Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.