Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste (2490 Views)

I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by missjekyll: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2020
hizikin:

Dial *258*258#

Answer the survey questions. Covid 19 team will contact you option is part of the questions. Choose yes and get ready for their call.

Park a bag with clothes and necessities. Wear a nose mask.Await their van. Stay safe.

God bless you for this. Thank you.
Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by missjekyll: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2020
hizikin:

Could you drop the site address for other states to benefit?

I havent got it unfortunately. I got the number off the website. You appear to be more in tune than me. Thank you
Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by missjekyll: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2020
MrCanceller:

Thank you Mr Canceller. Thank you
Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by missjekyll: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2020
r0sy247:

The insults on this forum is too much.
This dude is notorious for insulting nairalanders.
I've warned him times without Numbers yet he's still abusing and cursing.
Mods please do the needful and place him on a lengthy ban so as to deter others from violating rule 2.
Thank you.
Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Oam4J
Justwise
Thank you

Thank you for this. I called him a buffoon first to be fair. I will call him other names if he says another word here to stop people from testing.

I do not wish him dead but since he has his mind made up to fight this on his own,I m saving my energy for that lovely lady up there who is scared for her kids.

Ekemeze, call NCDC. Dont be daft
Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by MrCanceller: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2020
missjekyll:

Thank you Mr Canceller. Thank you
Don't mention.
The Mods have done the needful.
He'll be banned soon and I believe when he's back from ban he'll learn how to be courteous.
Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by MrCanceller: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2020
missjekyll:

Thank you for this. I called him a buffoon first to be fair. I will call him other names if he says another word here to stop people from testing.

I do not wish him dead but since he has his mind made up to fight this on his own,I m saving my energy for that lovely lady up there who is scared for her kids.

Ekem.eze, call NCDC.

kindly edit and delete some of those comments and name calling so the mods won't ban you too.
stay safe

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by Somodooo: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
MrCanceller:
Don't mention.
The Mods have done the needful.
He'll be banned soon and I believe when he's back from ban he'll learn how to be courteous.
[/s]
shut up
Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by Prettyuche(f): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good afternoon .I am regaining my sense of taste and smell today. This is the 7th day all these things started,but now am feeling very well today,but I checked my bp this morning it was very high.I kept getting 172/96....the lowest I got was 162/92.I have taken drug.these things has started freaking me out again.I just don't knw what to do again.pls suggest
Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by ohiz2007(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
captainking:

Exactly.. People think this is a joke..

Its real!

She now tested negative and have been discharged from UBTH two days ago.

Stay home, stay safe.
Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by ohiz2007(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
missjekyll:

Ekemeze, call NCDC. Dont be daft

Sure. Testing is not a death sentence nor does it cause infection as erroneous rumoured.

I was tested last month and came out negative.

Let's stop passing wrong information deterring persons from being tested.
Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by ohiz2007(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Prettyuche:
Good afternoon .I am regaining my sense of taste and smell today. This is the 7th day all these things started,but now am feeling very well today,but I checked my bp this morning it was very high.I kept getting 172/96....the lowest I got was 162/92.I have taken drug.these things has started freaking me out again.I just don't knw what to do again.pls suggest

Hope you went for testing?
Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by yusman14(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
My sense of smell and taste is not active again..I have malaria so I used chloroquine 200mg tablet on Tuesday(first time using it)..since then I can't taste and smell anything...I am really afraid..my parents are not taking it serious sef...pls what can I do? I don't want to go to isolation centre ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Spot On Legs And Wrist / Slimming Down / 14 Birth Stories You Won’t Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.