Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Join Our Telegram Group If You Want To Learn Programming For Free - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Join Our Telegram Group If You Want To Learn Programming For Free (421 Views)

Drop Your Number To Join Our Whatsapp Group For Web Development Training / With Up To 75% Tution Off, Apply Now To Join Our August Batch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Our Telegram Group If You Want To Learn Programming For Free by chinavs9ja(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, we opened a thread here sometimes ago regarding those willing to learn PHP. Many can testify to how far they have gone with coding. However, we are using this medium to announce to all our Firstdevlab followers to join our telegram group for continuity. We stop using Skype due to some reasons. Kindly drop your number if you are willing to learn Web and App development for free. Or you can join our group directly through t . me/firstdevlab
Re: Join Our Telegram Group If You Want To Learn Programming For Free by chinavs9ja(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Good morning
Re: Join Our Telegram Group If You Want To Learn Programming For Free by chinavs9ja(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Good Morning
Re: Join Our Telegram Group If You Want To Learn Programming For Free by ParagonBeauty: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
I'm interested, how can I join the Telegram group?
Re: Join Our Telegram Group If You Want To Learn Programming For Free by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
How do I join

(1) (Reply)

Top Seo Plugins / Entertainment Site For Sale / "Oh My Gush", That's What He Said To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.