Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States (618 Views)

Four South-west States Have 133,500 Plots Of Cannabis –survey / Kidnapping Has Become A Booming Business, Says Masari / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Adekdammy: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
I will like to share a story on hot hubs of trafficking in Nigeria particularly in southwest.

At ProjectFerry we have facilitated the return of over 100 ladies from countries like lebanon, oman, Ivory coast...., some, we contributed money for tickets for them to return home.

Some bought their tickets by themselves while others through the intervention of @UNmigration and lebanese government. In the cause of interacting with these ladies, we observed that the victims are single mothers, young ladies with little or no formal education and ladies who feel the grass is green over there.

We observed that top of the list of traffickers are

1. Oyo state particularly Ibadan
2. Osun state particularly Osogbo
3. Ondo state particularly Akure
4. Lagos State particularly Festac, Alagbado and Ajegunle
5. Ogun state.
6. Ekiti state particularly Ado Ekiti.

We encourage the state governors of these states to do more on publicity as regards the dangers of allowing traffickers in the name of agents send you to a journey of perdition in the name of you are going to make money.

We call on Gov. Seyi makinde, Gov.Gboyega Oyetola, Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu, Gov. Jide sanwoolu Gov. Dapo Abiodun and Gov.Kayode Fayemi to kindly help to sensitize our ladies in your states on the dangers of going on these perilous journey.

Together we can end trafficking and help our ladies to be free.

#Endtrafficking
Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Olabode971(f): 1:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Human trafficking in South West state is like 5&6... inseparable they are; right from time memorial
Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Adekdammy: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Olabode971:
Human trafficking in South West state is like 5&6... inseparable they are; right from time memorial

Don't make it a tribal thing please. Every state in Nigeria is involved in this wicked act, we all need to condemn it together and not turn it into a tribal thing.

Thank you and good morning.

1 Like

Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Useless post from the anus of a BIGOT! Why not upload the list with the identities and proof of identities of the victims as backup?
You should have started locally with human trafficking in Nigeria and the destination of the Hausa girls being used as baby factories. Take a statistic of states involving in incest also. Start with the statistics of girls used as baby factories, list the states and call out their governors. Then you can proceed Internationally to Drug trafficking and criminal offenders.
Looking for cheap attention and likes on Nairaland that nobody will pay you for. If you have nothing in your skull, just keep quiet and read comments! NONSENSE!
Akara seller taking statistics? Mtchew!

Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by SavageMaster: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Useless post from the anus of a BIGOT! Why not upload the list with the identities and proof of identities of the victims as backup?
You should have started locally with human trafficking in Nigeria and the destination of the Hausa girls being used as baby factories. Take a statistic of states involving in incest also. Start with the statistics of girls used as baby factories, list the states and call out their governors. Then you can proceed Internationally to Drug trafficking and criminal offenders.
Looking for cheap attention and likes on Nairaland that nobody will pay you for. If you have nothing in your skull, just keep quiet and read comments! NONSENSE!

Those insults are unnecessary.

The Op and his group, from what I can deduce from that post, are based in or conducted their studies within the South West. They discovered a problem and are trying to call attention to it.

Asking him to go round the whole Nigeria is unfair as I doubt he has the resources to fund such a project.

I think your concern should be whether he's saying the truth or not. Rather, you're quarreling with him because he domiciled his observations within the South West.

I don't know why we're brought up in Nigeria to be this aggressive
Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
SavageMaster:

The Op and his group, from what I can deduce from that post, are based in or conducted their studies within the South West. They discovered a problem and are trying to call attention to it.

Asking him to go round the whole Nigeria is unfair as I doubt he has the resources to fund such a project.

I think your concern should be whether he's saying the truth or not. Rather, you're quarreling with him because he domiciled his observations within the South West.

He went physically or online statistics? Let him prove himself with the authentic details if he has one. You and I know it is just to promote bigotry!
Go and read well, he claimed it was a general findings and the top states are the ones he listed. He didn't say he conducted it anywhere.
Let him conduct a research on local human trafficking, drugs related offences and general criminal offences Internationally and bring the statistics here.
That's what they do when they are seeking for Online relevance and Nairaland likes that nobody will pay them for. Check the first comment, that's the aim of the foolish write-up.
Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Adekdammy: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Thank you for the insults.

My write up is not based on tribal sentiments or meant for tribal bashing. What I posted is as a result of the facts at my disposal and the aim is to help stop the madness of trafficking in south west and Nigeria.

I am a yoruba guy as well.

Kindly see beyond tribal bashing and insults and see how we can help to stop trafficking by ensuring these agents are arrested and prosecuted.

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Adekdammy: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
SavageMaster:

God bless you for this response.
Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Adekdammy: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

He went physically or online statistics? Let him prove himself with the authentic details if he has one. You and I know it is just to promote bigotry!
Go and read well, he claimed it was a general findings and the top states are the ones he listed. He didn't say he conducted it anywhere.
Let him conduct a research on local human trafficking, drugs related offences and general criminal offences Internationally and bring the statistics here.
That's what they do when they are seeking for Online relevance and Nairaland likes that nobody will pay them for. Check the first comment, that's the aim of the foolish write-up.

Seeking for relevance on nairaland? Maybe you need to check my moniker sir.

This is a research I am involved in using what we call sample survey in statistics n=N to draw my conclusions. If you want more facts, ask me and I will gladly tell you sir.

We can have a matured conversation without insults sir.
Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Olabode971(f): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Adekdammy:

Don't make it a tribal thing please. Every state in Nigeria is involved in this wicked act, we all need to condemn it together and not turn it into a tribal thing.

Thank you and good morning.

yea...

1 Like

Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Adekdammy:

Thank you for the insults.

My write up is not based on tribal sentiments or meant for tribal bashing. What I posted is as a result of the facts at my disposal and the aim is to help stop the madness of trafficking in south west and Nigeria.

I am a yoruba guy as well.

Kindly see beyond tribal bashing and insults and see how we can help to stop trafficking by ensuring these agents are arrested and prosecuted.

Thank you sir.

Sorry, I am not a Yoruba! Upload the fact and proof of authenticity.
The last post I saw was "The highest number of prostitutes", now "trafficking".
Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Adekdammy:

Seeking for relevance on nairaland? Maybe you need to check my moniker sir.

This is a research I am involved in using what we call sample survey in statistics n=N to draw my conclusions. If you want more facts, ask me and I will gladly tell you sir.

We can have a matured conversation without insults sir.

I am not a Yoruba, post the proofs of your survey with proof of authenticity.
Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Adekdammy: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Sorry, I am not a Yoruba! Upload the fact and proof of authenticity.
The last post I saw was "The highest number of prostitutes", now "trafficking".

Prostitutes? Where did you see prostitutes?
Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Adekdammy:

Prostitutes? Where did you see prostitutes?

What other language do you understand?
I said I saw a similar post recently titled "The states with the highest number of prostitutes". Then these same states were equally listed.
Your own now says "The states with the highest number of human trafficking" with the same states listed again.
Upload the proofs of your findings and how you got your figures, you are dodging that!
If your findings is even genuine, how can you draw a conclusion based on 100 persons out of billions? It doesn't add up!
Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Adekdammy: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

What other language do you understand?
I said I saw a similar post recently titled "The states with the highest number of prostitutes". Then these same states were equally listed.
Your own now says "The states with the highest number of human trafficking" with the same states listed again.
Upload the proofs of your findings and how you got your figures, you are dodging that!
If your findings is even genuine, how can you draw a conclusion based on 100 persons out of billions? It doesn't add up!

Simple random sampling n=N.

These facts were based on the information the ladies gave when we spoke with them and also when they returned to Nigeria.
Re: Trafficking Is Becoming A Booming Business In South West States by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Adekdammy:

Simple random sampling n=N.

These facts were based on the information the ladies gave when we spoke with them and also when they returned to Nigeria.

Where are the videos to back up your claims? Let's see the fraction itself. 100 persons out of billions gave you a conclusion? How? Did you confirm their allegations and identities or you concluded by the names given to you?
What fraction of a billion is 100 that you are using to draw a conclusion?

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Brutally Beaten In Germany, Zambia’s Envoy Expresses Moral Outrage / Moment Lady Twerks On Top Of Half-open Coffin At A Funeral. | Watch Video Below / Woman Pours Hot Water On 8-year-old House Help For Licking Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.