Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Facebook Lady Cries Out Over Domestic Violence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Lady Cries Out Over Domestic Violence (187 Views)

JUST IN: DMW Terminates Contract With Lil Frosh Over Domestic Violence Scandal / Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Police Beats Her Up For Having Tattoo On Her Body / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Lady Cries Out Over Domestic Violence by jeff2010(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
A lady identified as Joy Ofoha has cried out on Facebook over alleged domestic violence by her Boyfriend of Three years, Asibade Gaffer Oresanya at their residence in Lord Jesus Estate, Chevron Drive, Lekki, Lagos.

Joy claimed her boyfriend would beat her at the slightest instance and subject her to varying tortures.

She narrated, "I don't know what my offense to this man is. Is it a crime to love and support my man?.

"Every day, this man beats and tortures me at our residence at Lord Jesus Estate, Chevron Drive, Lagos.

"Once the scale in his eyes, falls off, he'd come back and beg me even through his friends."

Further narrating, she said even the emergence of their son didn't stop the beating, as he would later claim she has been unfaithful to him and is not the biological father to the child.

The beatings continued even when she got pregnant for their second child, where he threatened her with Knife, and not even filing a report at Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Response team would deter him.

"I endured this not until God blessed us with a beautiful baby boy, and we did the dedication.

CONTINUE HERE: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/06/23/facebook-lady-cries-out-over-domestic-violence/

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Appear On Tomorrow Newspaper / MP3: Burna Boy – Be Wonderful / America Is In Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.