Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Phones45.com Is A Scam Outfit - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phones45.com Is A Scam Outfit (1210 Views)

Ntel Unlimited Data Plans! Truly Unlimited Or A Scam? My Experience! / Airtel Binge Plan Is A Scam / Sellitunes4naira.com Is The Best Gift Card Exchangers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phones45.com Is A Scam Outfit by royalyinx(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
I would like to advise anyone and everyone not to try to do business or make any purchases on this website. There's no registered address and the products are thing air.

Avoid and report. They also go by Zulphazain Global or Zulphazain financials and ekoshopping.com. I'll also be putting reports on Google and will be blacklisting the website everywhere.

I have seen adverts from them being posted here and that's why I'm sharing this information. Oh and the owners number is 09015624847. Ajapson Ameen is the scammers name.

They've been at this for a while apparently and you can see this thread too https://www.nairaland.com/4528265/marketers-sales-executives-wanted-maryland/1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phones45.com Is A Scam Outfit by Drastical(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
[img][/img]Sir!yes sir! cool[img][/img]Sir!yes sir!
Re: Phones45.com Is A Scam Outfit by bamhood(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sorry, did you have any dealings with them? I paid for a phone almost a month ago and they said they were going to refund me but they’re yet to do so
Re: Phones45.com Is A Scam Outfit by MiracleMum(f): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
This same phones45 have refused to refund my money for a month. It is a scam.
Re: Phones45.com Is A Scam Outfit by MATURELION: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
MiracleMum:
abeg you guys should avoid shopping online in this pandemic things are hard and people will do anything to survive, I've taken few risks with jumia and never again it's no different than walking into a store and making a purchase

1 Like

Re: Phones45.com Is A Scam Outfit by bamhood(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2020
I got my refund last week after almost a month...never again
MiracleMum:
Re: Phones45.com Is A Scam Outfit by MrBONE2(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2020
These are experts like AdigoStore grin

Re: Phones45.com Is A Scam Outfit by oodua1stson: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Refund her money . corporate thieves.
Re: Phones45.com Is A Scam Outfit by Lexusgs430: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
When jumia and konga dey await patronage..... cheesy
Re: Phones45.com Is A Scam Outfit by Danney302: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
I ordered a Nokia X7 from Jumia worth 79,500. After taking a week to arrive rather than 3 days I went to pick it from the delivery agent but he refused me to open the package before paying. So I paid via POS but when I got to home to unbox the phone I found it was not sealed properly. The phone was fairly used with a scratch behind it, the charger was a fake N300 naira charger, the earpiece was fake the document inside phone belonged to a Nokia Lumia.
Like all these weren't bad enough the phone inside was a Nokia 8.1 rather than X7. And the phone was filled of problems like the camera wasn't working and it couldn't pass the First loading page when turned on.
I returned the phone the next day and the agent who picked told me I'll receive the money soon. It has been 2 weeks now and I haven't gotten the refund to my Jumia pay account I've just been receiving mails that it'll be refunded in 10 working days.
I never believed Jumia could be so fraudulent. I'll like to advice that no one should order anything from Jumia and before you pay make sure you open it. Because this 79,500 is too much during this lockdown

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S10+ For Sale / Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi 9a 4sale In Ibadan N33k / Is 9mobile Network Out For Everyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.