Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally (27287 Views)

Lai Mohammed Bags UN Appointment / Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally / Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by DimIsaac10(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Best Governor in terms of what?.
Is it constructing roads and bridges or jailing Journalists or demolishing citizens hard labour or what?.

Its just a pity doh.
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Ben Ayade of cross river win the price the rest can just try
Sanwoolu has all the money to develop lagos state but we didn't see any development in lagos state yet. All project are still ongoing...lagos state is one of the dirties cities in the world.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Jeilani244(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Kangaroo award
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Iscoalarcon: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2020
FiftyFifty:
Even people from Duguri his village in Alkaleri LG knows that this is a blatant lie. Bala Moh'd is a huge disappointment. It's sad that he is making his predecessor M.A look good. Since Mu'azu's exceptionally good tenure, Bauchi has been going from poor to worse when it comes to governance. Allah Shi kyauta.
state university, airport, General hospital and a lot more. Inaga Malam Isa ma fa yayi kokari sosai in za a masa adalci
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by mrkings84(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2020
As an Akwaibomite I am happy that UDOM Emmanuel is not on the list. That will make him know he hasn't done enough yet to receive award. He governor is trying though! I love him!!
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Masterpiec30: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Sammy07:
Rubbish list.

Dave umhani or that Akwaibom governor suppose to win it.

How can Seyi makinde who just spent 1yr in office appear in the list and that Akwaibom governor isn't there

Thank you.

Yorubas love to show them selves only on paper statistics but not on ground. This useless Administrations run by Hausa(power) and Yoruba(media) can cook up anything just to make one assume they are competent but on ground we see a totally different story glaring us on the face.
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by mrkings84(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Sammy07:
Rubbish list.

Dave umhani or that Akwaibom governor suppose to win it.

How can Seyi makinde who just spent 1yr in office appear in the list and that Akwaibom governor isn't there

As an Akwaibomite I am happy that UDOM Emmanuel is not on the list. That will make him know he hasn't done enough yet to receive award. He governor is trying though! I love him!!

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by RemoveKebab: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Alex report award grin
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Henryabuja: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Staro:

Bala Muhammed was an excellent minister of the FCT
during GEJ's tenure. He left behind various landmarks for
Abuja metropolis

Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Ogbeniomo: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Nairobi33:
Where's Professor Babagana Umara Zulum of Borno. embarassed
Our politicians are not our problem after all. We are the problem. Our Monstrous politicians are a reflection of us. I'm done talking. Spit!
please don't generalize it, or u can say: u re the problem of your self, My question to u is this: in your place if the head of River is very dirty and bad,can u get good and clean water from down of it ? e.g. no matter how corrupt u re u don't Need any body to tell u behave well in America both in Europe why because u will discover by ur self that goverment put every thing in order.
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Itscashkid: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Staro:

Meanwhile, both Ben Ayade and Bala Muhammed
are PDP governors

Abuja metropolis

See you better shut your mouth there.. Which FCT did he leave landmark? Abi he left thieves. Please respect yourself and don't mislead people here

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Essence20(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Borno state governor is doing so well and should make the list
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by AdamaLaraba: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Gov. Bala Mohammed is no doubt the best governor within the northern region considering the myriad of achievement he has at his disposal. It is only normal to commend good works and recognise great and hardworking leaders.

I am using this opportunity to let other governors to follow the foot step and outstanding examples of Gov. Bala Mohammed of Bauchi state in the area of project delivery.
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by DModeCntStopMe: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2020
lawrenzooo:
So Yahaya Bello of Kogi State is not on the list? grin

At least he seem better than Idi amin
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Ogbeniomo: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2020
Awarah:
this post is stupid and sentimental. why not write Prof. Ben Ayade wins price for best governor national wide. Must you project some one from the North as the frontier? someone that even came second.This is rubbish.
This country dose not belong to the North.
Thank u my dear u just spoke My mind, zombies overlook Gold and celebrating bronze.
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Murphy22(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2020
what has Ayade done that he's tagged: "Best Governor?" is he best Governor for stealing the state's money? why didn't they vote for his closest counterpart Udom Emmanuel?
Nigeria remains scam forever���

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Ogbeniomo:
please don't generalize it, or u can say: u re the problem of your self, My question to u is this: in your place if the head of River is very dirty and bad,can u get good and clean water from down of it ? e.g. no matter how corrupt u re u don't Need any body to tell u behave well in America both in Europe why because u will discover by ur self that goverment put every thing in order.

What is this one saying

Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Sammy07: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Thank you.

Yorubas love to show them selves only on paper statistics but not on ground. This useless Administrations run by Hausa(power) and Yoruba(media) can cook up anything just to make one assume they are competent but on ground we see a totally different story glaring us on the face.

Bro, I'm actually a Yoruba man.
And we don't control the media as many people believe.

From my research using Wikipedia, here are the owners of the most popular media groups in Nigeria.
1. NTA: Nigerian Government
2. Channels TV: owner from Edo State
3. TVC: owned by Yoruba man
4. AIT: owner from Edo State
5. Silverbird: owner from Bayelsa State
6. Daily Trust: owned by northerners from sokoto State
7. Nigeria Tribune: Owned by a Yoruba group
8. The Punch: Owned by Yoruba man
9. This Day: Owned by an Igbo woman
10. The Sun: Owned by an Igbo group
11. Vanguard: Owner was from Delta State
12. Guardian: Owner from Delta State
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by damosade(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2020
IamDavid:
Glad to see governor Seyi Makinde on the list. He made us realise that regular payment of all wages is a normal thing. I pray he's able to deliver massive capital projects that have already commenced before the completion of his first tenure.

Yes ooo. My mum has not been disturbing me for money again.
See chain reaction.
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Austin1805(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:
It's just to make some loyalists under a useless platform give them these awards nah. Who award help biko?
Is Borno governor not Banga Zulum?
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by abdulskulboy(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Gov. Zulum should emerge the best. My opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Beetobee(f): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Staro:

Meanwhile, both Ben Ayade and Bala Muhammed
are PDP governors

Abuja metropolis

Excellent minister? Where did you get that news from? Because Abuja residents never saw that attribute in him. I personally worked under him but left because I was frustrated at the rate at which he caused so many lawsuits for FCTA by giving double, triple allocations of land and also revoking plots with impunity without due notice as required by law, not to talk of other infractions. do you know this man had a money counter in his office to avoid any evidence that would show transfer of kickback money to his accounts? So many things to say about him, so little time.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by frog12: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2020
so dis comes out after icpc wan charge bala with crime. paid work

even obaseki no dey list.
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He left various landmarks. His children are now "Arewaboys" that have car collections worth billions of naira.
what would you say of Tinubu's daughter, the iyaloja general gbogbo ilu?

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Beetobee(f): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Nairobi33:
Where's Professor Babagana Umara Zulum of Borno. embarassed
Our politicians are not our problem after all. We are the problem. Our Monstrous politicians are a reflection of us. I'm done talking. Spit!

Nairobi33, don't be alarmed. Let me tell you the modus operandi of such groups; I belonged to one but pulled out when I saw that we had different reasons for being there.In my stupid mind, I believed we were to do things honestly but soon found out that a particular target would be identified, like in this case, Bala Mohammed. In connivance with someone close to him, his 'attributes' would be listed and penned down in a beautiful oration. He would then be contacted about the need to be given an award for dash dash dash that he's done. He would pay BIG money for a plaque/award. Money would be shared between the group and his close person. Finish!

Believe me, there are people that live off such stunts.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by slowice(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2020
He is building straight and smooth roads in the middle of nowhere so that his children can use it for their F1 practice...... Interesting cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Beetobee:

Nairobi33, don't be alarmed. Let me tell you the modus operandi of such groups; I belonged to one but pulled out when I saw that we had different reasons for being there.In my stupid mind, I believed we were to do things honestly but soon found out that a particular target would be identified, like in this case, Bala Mohammed. In connivance with someone close to him, his 'attributes' would be listed and penned down in a beautiful oration. He would then be contacted about the need to be given an award for dash dash dash that he's done. He would pay BIG money for a plaque/award. Money would be shared between the group and his close person. Finish!

Believe me, there are people that live off such stunts.
cry
Do we have any hope left in this country?
Our supposedly vibrant youths & Young Minds are now worse than our recycling old thieves to finish off what our ancestors started, corruption. What is left for us now, as a country? Corruption, incessant killings, poverty, hates, injustice... Where are we heading? I think we are doomed
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by Larryallfather(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Mehn!

The Brother dey try sha.
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by tolguy(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
FiftyFifty:
Even people from Duguri his village in Alkaleri LG knows that this is a blatant lie. Bala Moh'd is a huge disappointment. It's sad that he is making his predecessor M.A look good. Since Mu'azu's exceptionally good tenure, Bauchi has been going from poor to worse when it comes to governance. Allah Shi kyauta.
even you mr writer you know what you wrote is a blant lie
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by bizhop01: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
paulolee:
rawbish....ben ayade dt i kno with this calabar that i do visit that its just a few drive away from uyo...and udom dt is doing things isn't even on the list but instead am seeing alot of audio governors there...mayb they have thier criteria for making that list dt i dnt kno and besides its too early to start throwing tantrums online, all also i think our governors are bellow performance going by what i know bt i think i prefare my udom to all those jokers u pilled up there....
If governor Udom name is not in the list of best governor you can also add him even twice grin and stop lamenting embarassed
Re: Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally by bassman007(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
I don't blame them sha for giving Ayade best governor. The man can really talk. Just give him 15 minutes of your time and he will convince you that he's the best governor in the world. The inhabitants of the state are in a better position to tell you about the performance of their governor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? / Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! / Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.