Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Kings Of Comedy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kings Of Comedy (276 Views)

Jerek House Of Comedy / Check Out This Amazing And Funny Idea Of Comedy And Dance / Free Access To Thousands Of Comedy Videos For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kings Of Comedy by silencer73(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
*Copied* 1) I hate it when I go to toilet and nothing comes out then I end up peeing like a girl . 2) I HAD A BAD DAY TODAY My Aunty was searching for her panties in the house and she accused the maid in front of me and the maid replied "AUNTY I SWEAR I DON'T WEAR PANTIES, BRO DANDY IS MY WITNESS" #I_fainted .... . 3) CAN WE MEET This statement alone can make a girl tell you she lives in Canada . 4) Girls are so clever...they can introduce 3 Boyfriends to each other at the same time without causing a fight...She will be like ; MY LOVE, MEET MY SWEETHEART AND MY ONE AND ONLY BOO...and you will see the 3 idiots smiling at each other and say Hi boss whats good. #Let it stop this 2k20 . 5) The more I get to know people The more I realize why Noah only let animals on the boat . 6) Sisters, why do you put on a seat belt when you are taking a selfie in a parked car? U think we will not know . 7) How do you even start arguing with a last born , I mean Someone who has never seen her mother pregnant. . cool I don tire for bet9ja . Even if you stake for 11 players to wear boot, one idiot go still waka with slippers come pitch. . 9) That song "EKWUEME" can make you return stolen meat with tears in your eyes. . 10) You want to be wise but you are Dating only one girl? Is that what King Solomon taught you? My brother improve. . 11) #Dear_Money , DID WE QUARREL?? Please If We Did I'm Sorry Come To Me My Love . 12) When you impregnate an ugly girl... Everything will change. Things like, your job, phone number and your address. . 13) Video calls should be booked in advance please, Stop stressing ladies to be running around for their wig and makeup kit. . 14) In igbo land we don't greet good morning, we simply say " Money oo "and they reply Money my brother" . 15) Ladies are suppose to be treated like an egg , but don't forget to fry them when they misbehave! . 16) Christmas Chicken Is Better than that Boy Who Said He Would Die For u. Christmas Chicken Actually died For You.. Chicken Is True love . 17) My Mum hides her money in the Bible, and the Israelites took it and she is now suspecting me . 18) Leaving a Man Because Of Cheating Is Leaving A Country Because Of Rain. It Rains Everywhere My Sister Sit Down... Nobody Can Stop Reggae. . 19) Once you hear people saying, "His girlfriend is controlling him", just know the relationship is going very well. . 20) Sometimes I get into a taxi & sit next to a beautiful lady and keep quiet just to prove that all guys are not the same . 21) Not everything you do that you must post on social media* _It been 2 months now , I've been in America, did I post it??_ . 22) Sometimes it is not the Tailor's fault.. #My_sister you just don't have the same shape as the lady on the catelogue . 23) Your girlfriend lost her dad and she's sitting on your laps and crying and your dick is standing DON'T YOU HAVE CONSCIENCE? . 24) Some girls will be forming slay queen but if you see the hand of their bra....it looks like Danfo driver's seat belt . 25) U will not know how long a night is until you sleep next to a lady who denied u of sex. #Ah swear . 26) Those of you that will be looking at me & expect me to greet you first , welcome to looking competition
Re: Kings Of Comedy by Raskimonia(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nice [b]JOKES[/b]keep it up
cool

(1) (Reply)

Mix Mash / Drummers Hack / Alabacomedy Will Not Kill Somebody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.