Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus (1431 Views)

A 2-day Curfew To Curtail Ebola Spread / Nigeria, U.S Partner To Curtail Ebola Outbreak / The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus by wizdomuche: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2011
See free report www.obedhealthylife..com or Www.healthmenace..com
Re: How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus by adejide11(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2011
The way to curb the menace of staphlococcus is through laboratory test. The test will identify the organism and appropriate drug sensitivty test will be conducted and the best drug the organism is sensitive to will be applied
Re: How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus by reindeer: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2011
@adejide11

abeg no spoil market for people o grin
you no know say na ''staph'' people dey carry fool illiterates in health matters?na im dem dey carry chop, abeg no take dem garri cheesy
Re: How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus by adejide11(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2011
You are correct. But money make in falsehood could deprive one peace of mind
Re: How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus by wizdomuche: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
Just to remind you before you talk of curtailing the effect of ailment a test have been done to confirm the problem so reindeer or what ever your name is if you don't know what to say is better you think of something to say. Beside i never collect money from anybody what is your stress.
Re: How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus by adejide11(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2011
An information is just passed. But I can sense some tention. Please relax.
Re: How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2011
wizdomuche:

Just to remind you before you talk of curtailing the effect of ailment a test have been done to confirm the problem so reindeer or what ever your name is if you don't know what to say is better you think of something to say. Beside i never collect money from anybody what is your stress.

Dont be angry, @reindeer is trying to save Nigerians from being misled by jobless people turned scammers
Re: How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus by reindeer: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2011
Im sure the mnisdirected anger just shows there's a lot to be gained from by ''staphylococcus army'' grin
Its their business. Unfortunately, Nigeria is a country where all these sort of unfounded adverst are not regulated and people can claim all sorts all in the name of business, abi na free?
Abeg let those who love being fooled keep being fooled,eventually when the complications set in, they still end up in the hospital for long periods.
Re: How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus by wizdomuche: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2011
Just to remind you reindeer the product i recommend i used it myself i'm not the maker even when people make inquiry i only direct them to the office of the company in vi.
Re: How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus by oliky(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2011
na wa o
Re: How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus by adejide11(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2011
My problem with Alternative Medicine Practitioners is that they always view herbs as the safest medicine for everybody. If somebody with blood pressure of 100/65 consistently takes allicin as mentioned above such person may end up in hospital due to hypotention which is more deadly than staph intent to treat
Re: How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus by funtanherb(m): 2:59am On Dec 05, 2012
adejide11: My problem with Alternative Medicine Practitioners is that they always view herbs as the safest medicine for everybody. If somebody with blood pressure of 100/65 consistently takes allicin as mentioned above such person may end up in hospital due to hypotention which is more deadly than staph intent to treat
I am Alternative Medcine Practitioner and herb still remain the safest medcine but the understanding and competence of the practitioner is very important to herbal medcine

(1) (Reply)

.. / Health Benefits Of Lime / How A Person Can Recover From Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.