Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Brave Soldier Take Stand Against Buratai And The President (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brave Soldier Take Stand Against Buratai And The President (video) (581 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns / Buhari Vs Atiku: Over 300 Csos Take Stand, Give Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave Soldier Take Stand Against Buratai And The President (video) by Adegbem01(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
In a short video posted by saharaTV, Lance corporal take stand against the chief of staff and the general governance of president buhari, he his determine, focus and loyal citizen of this country.
I hope Nigerians and reputable lawyers can support this soldier to achieve his goal and make his sacrifice not go in vain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuANgLDzXB0

1 Like

Re: Brave Soldier Take Stand Against Buratai And The President (video) by tbtosine(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Adegbem01:
In a short video posted by saharaTV, Lance corporal take stand against the chief of staff and the general governance of president buhari, he his determine, focus and loyal citizen of this country.
I hope Nigerians and reputable lawyers can support this soldier to achieve his goal and make his sacrifice not go in vain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuANgLDzXB0

For the sake of those who could not see the video. You may give the details of the stand he has against the chief of staff and the rest in details.

1 Like

Re: Brave Soldier Take Stand Against Buratai And The President (video) by Neroiam(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
angry
Re: Brave Soldier Take Stand Against Buratai And The President (video) by LoneWolf666: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
wow.

This is the beginning of the end.

1 Like

Re: Brave Soldier Take Stand Against Buratai And The President (video) by techmo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
cool

Highest they cowardly lock him up till 2023 but he still remains a true soldier and defender of Nigeria

Re: Brave Soldier Take Stand Against Buratai And The President (video) by schoolmaster: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
The military will not take this likely at all. The Lance Cop really shows that he is ready to lay down his life to liberate others. I wish him good luck in this fight.
Re: Brave Soldier Take Stand Against Buratai And The President (video) by Dexter23401: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
This guy has said nothing but the truth, if u silence this one, how many more will u have to silence just to cover ur tracks continue silencing and keep accumulating more blood on ur hands, God never sleeps, every day for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: Brave Soldier Take Stand Against Buratai And The President (video) by Vyzz: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
All those Igbo soldiers sent to fight Boko Haram with little or no equipments....

Why won't the revote... Infact the did it late....

When I was a kid I used to hear that government don't owe soldiers for fear of revolution and coup... Before I saw this I have been wondering if it is true...

Goodmorning to Nigerian army

Let the end begin
Re: Brave Soldier Take Stand Against Buratai And The President (video) by 1030(m): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wow! May God protect you in this fight.

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi: Dead Before The Official Death / Efcc Boss Magu Appeared Before Panel Not Arrested, But To Be Sacked / Enugu Govt Demolishes House Of Man Who Pulled Down Airport Fence.-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.