Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals (25608 Views)

Pablo Mari, Five Others Stabbed In A Milan Shopping Centre. Suspect Arrested / Arsenal Sign Cedric Soares On Loan From Southampton / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by quiteboy(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Arsenal we are on your side, our love we cannot hide.
virginboy1:
Liverpool went twenty + years Without winning the premier league...they went through turbulent times..At a Point they were tagged as Looserpool....Yet their fans still stood by them...Now they are doing very well... cheesy

I still believe in Arsenal tongue.

Click like, "if you are a proud Arsenal fan".
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by toprealman: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2020
God is faithful Sha.
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by dominique(f): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Odmic2839:
How many years are you guy now without a champions league, premier league Stop comparing your club to Liverpool. 5yrs back, Liverpool were showing sign of seriousness and even more competitive than you guys. Do you think this squad of yours can even make too 10next season. Stop giving yourself dead hope bro. Am a man united fan and you can banter me also. I full ground

Let him give himself hope, is it your hope? Man City that used to go back and forth from relegation as recent as early/mid 2000s still had fans that stood by them, see them now. I remain an Arsenal fan though I'm done with them for the season and I believe they can still get back to the top if their board can get serious
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2020
All of you blockhead running your diarrhea mouth about ARSENAL, is it not time you leave so we know our real number, the faithful supporters. Most of you came into football after Jose came to England with noise. Please leave us so that the real fans can breathe.

We are not ogogoro club so we don't make noise. We play football and not rugby, feel free to join any club you wish but we still love our club

Real fans don't change club because we are not players or managers, we are fans. The real fans follow their clubs even to lower division. Preston Northend still have fans.

3 Likes

Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Reference(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Mediocre club. Instead of sacking Luis and asking for a refund.

1 Like

Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Em5:
How did I become an Arsenal fan? A question I've not been able to answer.

It's a journey to the wild
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by hero01(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2020
arantess:

Why exactly is it bad news?
the bad news is that those players are not good for arsenal at the moment.
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by hero01(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2020
virginboy1:

I rather support Arsenal than to support Buhari lipsrsealed
u are right, the first way to die fast
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2020
virginboy1:
Liverpool went twenty + years Without winning the premier league...they went through turbulent times..At a Point they were tagged as Looserpool....Yet their fans still stood by them...Now they are doing very well... cheesy

Their case was quite different from Arsenal's because they were doing well in champions league and won it in 2005
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by hakeem4(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2020
David luiz ke. That guy is a bag of disaster
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by sageb: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Now that they have signed the contracts, they should prove that they deserve it by performing well on the pitch.
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by fredoooooo: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Dyt:
Luiz the agent
Fredoooooo
cheesy grin

Hahahha DYT grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Okoroawusa: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2020
virginboy1:

Thanks for the encouraging words.

Gunners till I die!

1 Like

Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by fredoooooo: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2020
sageb:
Now that they have signed the contracts, they should prove that they deserve it by performing well on the pitch.
Wetin dem wan proof again .. grin
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Originalmaya11(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Good deals
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by virginboy1(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2020
arantess:

The FA cups they won few years ago do not count as trophy??
Don't mind them..they are just being haters.
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2020
SmartProf:
David Luiz has given Benfica, Chelsea and PSG his best. What he is doing at arsenal is just to maintain his fitness as he ages. Thank you arsenal for providing him your facility, with even a new deal as bonus

No
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by dododawa1: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2020
virginboy1:

continue consoling yours,in Liverpool 20+ winning the second best trophy is involved.
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Mattsilva: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=hero01 post=91002896]the third way to die fast is by supporting Arsenal. Bad news for Arsenal fans.

I agree with you on this bro.

but wait o.
who in heaven's sake, did this to arsenal
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by richardmba(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2020
hero01:
the third way to die fast is by supporting Arsenal. Bad news for Arsenal fans.
What are the first and second biko
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2020
virginboy1:

I feel your pain

Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Igbojihadist: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2020
dangote abeg no buy arsenal if u love your life to avoid depresion
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Murketeer: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Em5:
How did I become an Arsenal fan? A question I've not been able to answer.
You probably watched them Henry ,Viera and Pires....m sure this current pack cudnt have lured you grin

1 Like

Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Igbojihadist: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2020
dangote buy arsenal make u sell luiz to enyimba or rangers
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Mryacks: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2020
arantess:

The FA cups they won few years ago do not count as trophy??

Exactly. Don't mind people who just talk anyhow just to troll
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by vickydevoka(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
virginboy1:

At least Liverpool have been trying
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by Askme2020(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2020
hero01:
the third way to die fast is by supporting Arsenal. Bad news for Arsenal fans.

You are correct bro. After 20years of supporting arsenal I finally signed out of their fan base and join LFC where we never walk alone
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by vislabraye(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2020
virginboy1:

They did not win Premiership but they won Champions league. In fact they were in the finals 2ce consecutively seasons .
Liverpool has been consistent for the last 5 seasons so don't compare them to Arsenal.
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by EbukaHades10(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2020
arantess:
Talking about top 10 next season, arsenal remains the only club not to have been relegated and they will keep competing till they get it right.
Hold ur horses fan. Arsenal isn't the only club not to ever be relegated. 6 clubs(Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton and Chelsea) hold that title since Aston Villa got relegated when the premier league rebranded in 1992.

Unless you want to say all time English top flight where they are on the longest "unrelegated" run

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2015/jun/02/which-european-football-clubs-have-never-been-relegated
Re: David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals by BreconHills(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2020
virginboy1:

Well said. Arsenal don't have the money to build over 1-2 seasons. We will have to follow the Liverpool route; astute signings and player development. I give it 5 years but we will win some cups and qualify for Europe along the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enrique Castro Dies Of Heart Attack / 2018 World Cup : African Hopefuls In Russia Profiled / Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: International Friendly (0 - 0) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.