Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus Wireless Earbuds - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus Wireless Earbuds (796 Views)

SOLD Samsung Buds Plus For Sale SOLD / Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus. AVAILABLE!!! / Brand New Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus 45k Discounted Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus Wireless Earbuds by adebuk47(m): 1:24am On Jun 24, 2020
The Samsung Galaxy Buds made a huge splash in the wireless earbuds arena when they launched last year, and the new Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus are even better. These buds sound great, feel comfortable, offer lots of neat features and boast an incredible battery life.

Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus specs and Price ���

Price: 60,000 naira
Colors: White, Black, Blue, Red
Battery Life (Estimated): 11 hours, 22 hours (charging case)
Size: 0.7 x 0.9 x 0.8 inches
Weight(earbuds, Charging Case): 0.2 ounces, 1.4 ounces

don't forget to follow our page��

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBy_PwwDCLO/?igshid=mi3nh3eai942

Re: Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus Wireless Earbuds by adebuk47(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace in Jesus name. I pray that God will surely filled the vacuum He left behind and keep the family safe none will be missing in Jesus name, amen.
Daddy you shall be seriously missed in our community sleep on Daddy.

We shall all meet on the aresurrection day that we shall see and rejoice together and depart no more , and all that you left behind none shall be find wanting in the kingdom of God in Jesus name,amen.

Grace , Grace , Grace of God will surely be surfficient for us all . shalom.

Mrs Agunlejika
Zone 5b Oke arungbo

Hmm Pa Adegbola Sunre ooooo
I miss you indeed
His departure caught me unawares because though he is a bit aged but yet too youthfully dynamic choosen adult to have gone so soon and your memorial is for long with me... I your son in the Lord and a family friend. So mummy Adegbola I know for sure you are always courageous. Therefore, take heart to cheerup and be confident in this that the Lord is with you, your Wonderful children and we all your loved ones. However, I would I have love to come to the wake keeping but being that I am the one here with mum at home so that whenever you are back from home to Epe we shall see again alright! Missing you all for now.
Wale solution, our plumber in Epe- Lagos

Baaaba, that is what I calls you.
You are like father Abraham to me. Even though it wasn't your father that gave birth to me. I saw myself as your junior Sister.
By the fear of GOD Almighty, you treated me with dignity, and with all the amount of love you know from a caring husband to his one and only Queen.
Any where you went to introduce me, you show me as your personal assistant, wife, confidant, other eyes.
You guided me jealously, and wouldn't tolerate any let down of me from any one.
Baba, sleep on.
I want to thank God for given me the grace to be your Evangelist. I invited you to the desk of genuine Salvation in Jesus Christ. And you embraced the Lord, and moved faster to gain every lost ground by GOD.
I saw righteousness of Faith in you. Your best food is the word of GOD. That is where you drew your strength from.
Baba, you fulfilled all your destiny by prophesy.
You got it right in marriage, and God gave you God's Armies as children.
Every time then, you always called me at intervals even at home, that GOD loves you with a special love, and that you don't know why.
Every thing you received from the Lord was by faith in the word of GOD.
I started with you as friends, that lead into been a couple. We did so many many things to together. We were able to fulfilled the scripture in Deut.32:30, as couple in Christ. You took me to many places Often time. We qwenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, we were made strong out of weakness, and became mighty in war. Put foreign armies to flight. Heb.11:34.
If not, may be by now, I will be fearing because you left so soon, but GOD gave you the grace to put your house in order.
Three days before your final departure, on phone, you called all your reachable siblings to bless them, and also told them to be come a chosen of GOD. They were surprised to received your call to bless them that faithful morning presiding your morning of departure. You were able to bless all your children, and their children as well. I take solaces in the hope that this man got it right with GOD.
Baba, you always called GOD, my father, and my God. You knew Jesus before death. You have father/Son relationship with God.
Baba you came, you fought, and won by Jesus.
You put down a followable legacy for all your children, even to your last seed that will know the earth.
Baba you are a best father, husband, tutor, mentor, instructor, and role model. I believed, and I know that all your children shall be thought of the Lord, and great shall be their peace.
Continue to enjoy your rest at the bossom of the Lord, until the resurrection morning when all the Saints shall meet together to depart no more.
I, and all your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, to your last seed that will show up on earth, shall keep the faith in GOD through Jesus Christ our Lord, all the ways, and through all eternity.
Rest on Baba.

Comfort Adegbola
Your Darling wife.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus Wireless Earbuds by timidapsin(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Still avaliable?

(1) (Reply)

Mi 9T 6/128 For Sale / Hi / Used Android Phone Of 20k Needed In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.