Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Investment Option In A Contemporary Nigeria - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Investment Option In A Contemporary Nigeria (274 Views)

Download ET-Invest Super Easy & Responsive Option Script. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Option In A Contemporary Nigeria by Realty4Live(m): 5:10am On Jun 24, 2020
LETS TALK ABOUT IBEJU-LEKKI

I was recently talking to a friend about where and where not to invest when it comes to properties and I mentioned Ibeju-lekki and his response was “why Ibeju-lekki?” so here are some of the facts I threw at him to encourage him into that axis, maybe it will help you too.

Strategically, Lagos is divided along two axis – the Mainland and Island.
Over the years governance has been geared towards providing infrastructure that will cater for the needs of the people of these areas independently. Well, success rate is another point of discuss but an attempt has already been push forward backed by grandiose plan.
Moreover the crème de la crème residents on the island are tired of crisscrossing between the two axis to access major Government facilities.
Lagos State with an area of 3577 square kilometres is the smallest in the federation though the most densely populated in Land area. The consequences on the Land area are manifested in problems of housing, provision of basic infrastructure such as water supply, roads, storm drainage, reliable electricity, waste disposal and social infrastructure like Schools, Hospitals and recreational centres. The list is inextensible.

LEKKI AIRPORT
Airport is coming and believe it or not it will come. Can you imagine the number of hours it takes people coming from Ajah to get to Muritala Mohammed Airport (be it local or International) its a whole day affair and if you are not careful u can miss your flight due to the unpredictable nature of lagos traffic. So it received great ovation when the Lagos State Government muted the idea of another Airport at Ibeju-Lekki.
The Lagos State Government established the Lagos Airport Development Company (“LADC”) solely for the purposes of managing the development of the proposed Lekki Airport. The primary objective for the development of the Lekki airport is to complement and support the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (“MMIA”), the only functional international Airport in Western Nigeria. Additionally, it is the state’s desire for the airport to develop into the a new hub for business and travel in the west African region, creating an environment of excellence for national, regional and international companies.
The above singularly makes it a huge prospect for investors but if you wait till the Airport is fully functional before taking an investment decision then you will be paying a huge premium then, I believe now is better.

ALHAJI ALIKO DANGOTE IS INVOLVE

I'm sure its no longer news that the LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE (LFTZ) is there which houses a conglomerate of firms, organizations and Industry but what you may not know yet is that the richest man in Africa is tapping into the area before you !
The President of Dangote Group of Companies, Alhaji Aliko Dangote unveiled a lofty plan to invest a whopping sum of over $9 billion (an equivalent of N1.53 trillion) in Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ) alone.
Consequently, Dangote said the investment, which will be committed to the development of Dangote Refineries and Petrochemical Company, would benefit no fewer than 8,000 engineers aside from other jobs to be created. The refinery is to produce 400,000 barrels a day.
We all know the workers there will need an abode right? not to mention other commercial activities that the chain reaction of such investment will trigger, if you ask me it is worth a shot !

OUR IBO BROTHERS WILL BE THERE

We all know our brothers from the Eastern part of Nigeria don’t play with their “Containers” and anywhere ibos are present, business is assured. oh! I forgot to mention that a DEEP SEAPORT is also coming there which will allow our brethren from the East clear their goods on time.
If all these I have mentioned does not get you enthused about ibeju-lekki then I give up on you because you don’t have the mind of a property investor (shaking my head slowly) and you are free to put your money on that new car.

Don't wait any further. Let's talk about the future. Now is the best time to invest!
+234 802 333 2958, 0803 8622 351

https://www.moscotechrealty.com/where-is-ibeju-lekki/

Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2348023332958

Re: Investment Option In A Contemporary Nigeria by octoberman: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2020
WELCOME TO PROFIT ARENA. GET REGISTERED, ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH 1,000 AND MAKE YOUR INVESTMENT FROM 10K TO 500K, EARN 50% IN 3DAYS.

THIS GROUP IS MADE FOR BOT UPDATES.

CHAT ONE OF THE GUILDERS/ADMIN OR WHO INVITED YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CLARIFICATION ABOUT PROFIT ARENA.

YOU CAN FIND THE GUIDERS UNDER THIS GROUP MEMBERS LIST.

WE'RE AT YOUR SERVICE HERE.

COPY THIS GROUP LINK FROM YOUR PROFIT ARENA PROFILE OR
CLICK ON THIS GROUP INFO TO SEE THIS GROUP INVITATION LINK AND GET YOUR PEOPLE TO JOIN THIS GROUP FOR UPDATES.
https://profitarena.ng/register?invite=Ogbometer
Re: Investment Option In A Contemporary Nigeria by Realty4Live(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
“Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” -David Waronker, American Real Estate Investor
Re: Investment Option In A Contemporary Nigeria by Realty4Live(m): 1:05am On Jun 25, 2020
This is the new Dubai of Africa.- Ibeju Lekki.

“Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” -David Waronker, American Real Estate Investor
Re: Investment Option In A Contemporary Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Realty4Live:
This is the new Dubai of Africa.- Ibeju Lekki.

Who made it the Dubai of Africa?!

There's nothing serious happening there apart from the Dangote Refinery!
Re: Investment Option In A Contemporary Nigeria by Realty4Live(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2020
The best time to buy land in Ibeju lekki was 10 year ago and the next best Time is NOW.
Don't wait to buy land but BUY and wait.

Re: Investment Option In A Contemporary Nigeria by passiveincom: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
[sup][/sup]

(1) (Reply)

500 Pieces Of Pigs Are Needed / Secrets Of Making Money Exposed! Make Regular Income This Year! / Earn Up To 50% On Your Money Invested Within 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.