Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Man Who Raped Three-month-old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped Three-month-old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested (291 Views)

Man Who Defiled A 4-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa Arrested By NSCDC (Pictures) / Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested / Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Raped Three-month-old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by nairaobserver2: 5:38am On Jun 24, 2020
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps has arrested a man accused of raping a three-month-old baby in Adogi Village in Nasarawa State.

He was arrested on Tuesday, the NSCDC announced via its Twitter handle.

The para-military security outfit said its operatives arrested the man after thorough investigations.

"After a thorough intelligence gathering and investigation, the Nasarawa State Command of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps arrested a man Tuesday accused of raping a three-month-old baby in Adogi Village of Nasarawa State," the security outfit tweeted.

The incident happened on May 27 when the mother woke up at night and discovered that her baby and mobile phone were missing.

“The incident occurred on Wednesday 27 of last month when suddenly I woke up around 3am and found that my baby was missing. I checked my phone which was also close to me before I slept, but it was also missing,” the mother narrated.

She explained that both men and women of the village went out in search of the baby on foot and motorcycles, and eventually found the child in an uncompleted building bleeding.

“She was found lying in the building with her pants kept aside. Everywhere across her private part was blood and then we rushed her to the hospital," she said.

The baby received surgical treatment at Jos University Teaching Hospital as a result of the incident.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/nigerian-man-who-raped-three-month-old.html

Re: Man Who Raped Three-month-old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Factfinder1(m): 5:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Why hide his face
Re: Man Who Raped Three-month-old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 24, 2020
angry
Re: Man Who Raped Three-month-old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by SmartProf(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Rape in itself is evil, but It's grand evil to consider a tender baby whose mother may yet to have healed from the pain of delivery as a candidate for sex or rape. This rapist should be fed alive to Zoo Lions. Brethren and Sistren, I am convinced that the God who delivered Daniel from the lion's den, will watch this one consumed by Lions in seconds

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped Three-month-old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Juliusmomoh: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Jungle justice immediately
Re: Man Who Raped Three-month-old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Pious101: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2020
All this evil men...why covering d face of this he-goat. Just imagine three month old, what kind of pleasure could this satanic man from d pit of hell derive with a three month old baby? This guy should be castrated and thrown in d dungeon. I hate nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Where Did We Get It Wrong In Nigeria? / Panic In Ekiti Community As Gunmen Abduct 3 / Traditional Ruler Eze Okuegbununwa Of Awara Imo State And Gang Arrested For Kidn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.