Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

N-power: 100 Past Questions And Answers + Free Pycometric Test Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: 100 Past Questions And Answers + Free Pycometric Test Questions (1220 Views)

Npower Test Questions And Answers 2020/2021 / Testmi.ng Oil And Gas Job Recruitment Test Questions — Plus.ng / Download Oil And Gas Jobs Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers | Free PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: 100 Past Questions And Answers + Free Pycometric Test Questions by luvkidtemmy(m): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2020
For the purpose of this post, we provide you real time exam questions from past sets and it is worthy to mention that questions are always heavily repeated in most of the sets.

Test Quiz:

1. Which is the smallest fraction among the following?

a. 3/4;
b. 6/7 ✓
c. 1/2
d. 6/5

2. How did you do in the test? Not so well. I ______ much better but I misread the directions for writing.

a. Will have done
b. Can have done
c. Must have done
d. May have done
e. Could have done ✓

3. The Capital of Lagos State is_____
a. Bariga
b. Isale-Eko
c. Eko
d. Ikeja ✓
e. Ikorodu

4. If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it yesterday?
a. Monday
b. Tuesday
c. Friday ✓
d. Saturday.

5. Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that _________

a. She attracted everybody’s attention
b. Everybody was surprised that she attended the part
c. None of the options
d. Everybody looked down at her
e. She was notorious for her behaviour

6. Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria

Select one:
a. Alhaji Mai Borno
b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
c. Godwin Emefiele
d. Adamu Chiroma
e. Charles Soludo.

7. In words number 14 can be written as _________

a. Forteen.
b. Fourteen. ✓
c. Fortin.
d. Fourtin.

8. [Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]

Few people prefer the RURAL to the ______ areas.
a. Urban ✓
b. Modern
c. Pastoral
d. Central
e. Rustic

9. A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________

a. A platform
b. A lagoon
c. A lake
d. An island ✓
e. None of the options.

10. Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher, _________?
Select one:
a. Could she
b. Didn’t she
c. Should she ✓
d. Did she
e. Can she.

Get access to the PDF file of the rest of 90 questions and answers ASAP plus FREE psychometric questions and answers.

See Here: https://9japosh.com.ng/n-power-100-past-questions-you-can-begin-to-study-ahead-for-the-recruitment-process/

Re: N-power: 100 Past Questions And Answers + Free Pycometric Test Questions by Humbleamanda(f): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please I want to clarify something, this local government identification letter needed for Npower recruitment is it for your state of origin or state of residence. Because I have that of my state of origin but I reside in Lagos which I don't have theirs.
Re: N-power: 100 Past Questions And Answers + Free Pycometric Test Questions by Greatgreatest(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Your no 1 is wrong the answer is 1/2, it's the smallest fraction,
6/7 is 0.86 approx, 5/6 is 0.83, 3/4 is 0.75, 1/2 is 0.5,
Therefore it's the smallest
Re: N-power: 100 Past Questions And Answers + Free Pycometric Test Questions by GraceSmile1(f): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Humbleamanda:
Please I want to clarify something, this local government identification letter needed for Npower recruitment is it for your state of origin or state of residence. Because I have that of my state of origin but I reside in Lagos which I don't have theirs.

Your State of Origin
Re: N-power: 100 Past Questions And Answers + Free Pycometric Test Questions by Usorohtheman(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Greatgreatest:
Your no 1 is wrong the answer is 1/2, it's the smallest fraction,
6/7 is 0.86 approx, 5/6 is 0.83, 3/4 is 0.75, 1/2 is 0.5,
Therefore it's the smallest

Hmmmm, mathematician, you are wrong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment - Ikeja / The List Of Shortlisted Candidate For TCF COVID-19 Loan / Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment September 2021 (48 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.