Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Thinking Of How To Improve Your Finance This COVID Period? Think No More. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thinking Of How To Improve Your Finance This COVID Period? Think No More. (283 Views)

CELIA FINANCE: This new Crypto mining app could make you your first million / 3 Dangerous SECRETS Affecting Your FINANCE / Make Money During This Covid-19 Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of How To Improve Your Finance This COVID Period? Think No More. by Susily(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2020
the best part is that you don't need huge capital, with as little as #10,500 you are game

Chill, I'll break it down for you...now go to the fridge and grab a chilled bottle of beer...now that you've done that, let's ride on

You've heard of 1688 right? The Chinese online merchant store where you buy quality products at a ridiculously cheap rate and resell here in Nigeria ×5 the price you bought it on 1688 and rake in huge profits

Let's say you're on a tight budget of #10,500 and you want to venture into sneakers...now here is the fun part

Nigerian youths love sneakers a lot and there is a huge market for it( you sef de wear sneakers).....if you can make it available at an even cheaper price(which is unbelievably attainable), then only you can limit how much money you can make from it

Here is what you've been longing to see...now read the next paragraph slowly cos that's where the koko is

You can get a good sneakers on 1688 for 25.5 Chinese yuan(RMB) which is around #1,632.... three pairs would cost around #4,896 (i.e #1,632 × 3) plus #4,500 shipping cost from China to Nigeria. So your overall cost would be around #9,396

Stay with me mate! You're gonna the next line

The least price good sneakers sell in Nigerian market is around #8000 or at worst #6500

Let's assume you're not overwhelmingly greedy, and you decide to sell your imported 3 pairs of sneakers for #6,500 each (worst price)

Now here is where it gets even more interesting

Lo and behold, you have grossed #19,500 in sales of the 3 pairs of sneakers.....now remember my friend that your cost for the sneakers (3 pairs) including shipping from China to Nigeria was #9,396......

......and you made #19,500 in sales. Your profit being #10,104

Cool right?? That's the profit you made while you were not been overwhelmingly greedy and sold the sneakers at #6500 each

Now imagine how much more you would have made when your greed glands starts secreting and you sold each pair for #12,700.... isn't that crazy?? But a lot of people are still ignorant of this goldmine

That's not all buddy, the next paragraph is extremely important and you wouldn't want to miss out on the message, so read it slowly again...here we go

You now definitely would want to reinvest your profits and go from 3 pairs of sneakers to 7 pairs and watch your profits increase exponentially while you smile to the bank�

NB: sneakers here was used as an illustration to buttress my point and let you see what you're missing...

..... you can venture into other Cool products that even cost much less than sneakers and sell here for high profits. The principle is the same

Hope you get my point?

For you to have read to this point, it shows you're very eager to take absolute control of your financial future so as a reward, I'll let you on a little secret.... little but a game changer

Another great thing about buying from 1688 aside the cheap prices is that your transaction is 100% safe and secure....Oh Yeah! Read that again mate

Your money is always safe throughout the transaction and you have no need to be afraid of being scammed by unscrupulous and lowlife suppliers

This is how it works.....so pay close attention to the next paragraph, you're gonna love it

Once you place an order from a store in 1688 and make payment, 1688 holds the money and then notifies the seller to ship out your goods to your shipping company's address in China....

....once your goods is received and signed by your shipping agent, 1688 then remits the money to the seller..... while your shipping agent ships your goods down to Nigeria

As simple and secure as you can ever imagine.... what more can one ask for??

I know you're excited, I am too. That's how seamless the whole thing is..... Now see this

If for any reason, the seller delays shipping or is nonchalant and fails to reply your chats, you can demand for refund and within 4 days(Saturdays and Sundays inclusive, unlike Nigerian Banks) 1688 will refund you your money

Zero risks for you and a lot of profits to be gained because the safety of your transaction is always (100%) guaranteed... with every successful transaction, you get your high quality cheap goods and sell here in Nigeria for huge profits, but if the transaction isn't successful, you get your money refunded back to you.

So you have nothing to lose

Why are products on 1688 cheap you may ask? 1688 is an eCommerce platform designed mainly for Chinese people unlike Alibaba and AliExpress....so the site is in Chinese and payment is made in Chinese currency (Yuan) and not in dollars...

....more importantly, since 1688 is designed for the Chinese people mainly, the products listed there are cheap, cheaper than same product in Alibaba and AliExpress

Infact, sellers in Alibaba and AliExpress procure directly from 1688 and increase the price(of course, they'll make profits na).....

...so you'll bypass all that channel of distribution and buy directly from the source (1688) and make more profits than you'd have made if you bought from Alibaba and AliExpress to resell here in Nigeria

You're probably asking "Where do I go from here?"...."How do I get started?"

Now see my offer..... it'll blow your mind.

I have a WhatsApp group of over 160 members that I help procure goods for from 1688

So if your schedule is so tight that you may not always have all the time to follow up with your shipment, no cause for alarm...... everything is designed to make procurement easy for you

All you have to do is relax, have a good sleep, and when your goods arrive, you simply pick it up....no Hassles

We'll help you procure, track your goods on 1688 website to make sure it is delivered to your shipping agent and if the seller is not serious, we'll ask for refund and send you back your money.....no questions asked

In addition, if you use our recommended shipping agent, we'll also track your goods and know exactly where it is at any point in time till it gets to Nigeria, then you'll be notified for pickup

If you already have a good dependable shipping agent, it's best you stick with them

Don't make the mistake of buying goods directly from suppliers o....once they have your money, they can be very careless with your goods and even rude, and may not issue you a refund even when they're at fault

I've had my fair share of terrible experience with them...... I like you so much so I don't want you to experience the same sad event

Buy directly using 1688 platform, your transaction is 100% safe and secure and it'll also make suppliers serious to do business since your money is not paid directly to them

If you're used to 1688 website and buys stuffs directly yourself from there also, but you need alipay RMB to make payment for goods, we can help you out with that also.... We're your RMB plug and our rates will wet your pants..... literally

As I said earlier, you don't need a huge capital to achieve your financial goals this 2020....with the least #10,500, you can start out buying few products at a cheap rate from 1688 and sell them here in naija for huge profits

Then you reinvest your profits back into your business, grow and multiply your money in no time

2020 sure will be a great year for your finances

In case you want us to help you procure some goods from 1688 or you have some questions you'd want us to address, kindly chat us up on WhatsApp 08149470004....

....just long press on the phone number, you'll see a pop up icon, click on copy then paste it on your phone book and add us up on WhatsApp....easy to do than looking for pen and paper right??

08149470004.....that's the phone number again. Chat us up on WhatsApp for any enquiry you may have

PS: we may not be able to respond to your questions or concerns on the comment section under this thread but be rest assured that all your concerns will be addressed once you contact us via WhatsApp

Our customer service is very much active on WhatsApp so you can always reach us for swift response... 08149470004

(1) (Reply)

Future Investment / We sell Covid-19 face mask, nationwide supplies. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.