Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 (39343 Views)

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 24th June 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (3 - 0) On 17th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
maynation:

It will end in premium tears. cheesy cheesy
We haters are here to laugh you all. tongue

cheesy cheesy lerruss watch and see. E go shock you grin grin

Eyin haters will seeeeeeee. Counting down tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Liposure: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
maynation:
It will end in premium tears. cheesy cheesy We haters are here to laugh you all. tongue
up mayverpool
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Skmoda360(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dragovic:

why do you ask
MTN dey fall my hand big time jawre....the thing no gree go.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Dragovic: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Skmoda360:
its working for me na
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Dragovic: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Skmoda360:

try other networks na
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Adexodunga: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Manchester United are becoming formidable as the old days....

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by owila4luv(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Skmoda360:
Baba, this one team cut ticket don tire me sef.....
hmm
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yale9:
By this time tomorrow, Chelsea fans will be crying in the hands of a Manchester club. AS USUAL.

WHAT A PITY cry
Sorry
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ximenez:
Sorry
are you pained?

Sorry o, no be my fault set you dey support chelsi
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yale9:
are you pained?

Sorry o, no be my fault set you dey support chelsi
Chelsea won the match you expected them to lose. You should know the direction of the 'painment' here. One Man U fan was still crying yesterday saying it was a fixed match.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ximenez:
Chelsea won the match you expected them to lose. You should know the direction of the 'painment' here. One Man U fan was still crying yesterday saying it was a fixed match.
even if chesi fixed a match, it neither concerns me, nor cure the cataract of chesi fans..
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yale9:
even if chesi fixed a match, it neither concerns me, nor cure the cataract of chesi fans..
No, Man u fans are in serious pain. They said after the match, it will remain just two points. I was surprised with their chronic cataract that they couldn't even see that they are level with wolves in 6th position.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ximenez:
No, Man u fans are in serious pain. They said after the match, it will remain just two points. I was surprised with their chronic cataract that they couldn't even see that they are level with wolves in 6th position.
who cares? This one you're still wailing despite your narrow win this evening.

Man utd is still a better club to support in my opinion. Considering that they are not just bigger than Chelsea in every way, they are also richer.

The worst is that they've made it a habit to beat Chelsea whenever they meet.

About wolves, you can worry about them cos like your club, they're also fighting to get to the man utd and Liverpool achievement level.

Pray that your club gets a place. Cos as it seems, they are neither in the list of great clubs like Liverpool and united, NOR are they in the league of present day Lazio and Atletico and City.

You know what, forget everything I have said AND
Start with having a balon d'or holder for a start.

GOODLUCK.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yale9:
who cares? This one you're still wailing despite your narrow win this evening.

Man utd is still a better club to support in my opinion. Considering that they are not just bigger than Chelsea in every way, they are also richer.

The worst is that they've made it a habit to beat Chelsea whenever they meet.

About wolves, you can worry about them cos like your club, they're also fighting to get to the man utd and Liverpool achievement level.

Pray that your club gets a place. Cos as it seems, they are neither in the list of great clubs like Liverpool and united, NOR are they in the league of present day Lazio and Atletico and City.

You know what, forget everything I have said AND
Start with having a balon d'or holder for a start.

GOODLUCK.
All this parable is not necessary guy. Man U have spent the whole season trying to catch up with Chelsea but failed and failed again.

A Norwich fan will also say Norwich is a better team to support. Man Utd can go and buy players again and chase top four next season. Serious teams are building teams to challenge/win the title.

You are talking about Narrow win, we played away to Leicester, 3rd positioned team in the league, scored a beautiful goal in regular time and eliminated them.

Man Utd needed a red card as usual and a scrappy ET goal to qualify against Norwich, 20th in the league. It's been more than 7 years now, soon we'll be counting 30 years.

If you can't find your team in the image below, it means they are no longer relevant.

Ballon D'or is an individual merit. The Man City that disgraced and humiliated your team, took over Manchester and changed the color to blue don't have any Ballon D'or winner too.

Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ximenez:
All this parable is not necessary guy. Man U have spent the whole season trying to catch up with Chelsea but failed and failed again.

A Norwich fan will also say Norwich is a better team to support. Man Utd can go and buy players again and chase top four next season. Serious teams are building teams to challenge/win the title.

You are talking about Narrow win, we played away to Leicester, 3rd positioned team in the league, scored a beautiful goal in regular time and eliminated them.

Man Utd needed a red card as usual and a scrappy ET goal to qualify against Norwich, 20th in the league. It's been more than 7 years now, soon we'll be counting 30 years.

If you can't find your team in the image below, it means they are no longer relevant.

Ballon D'or is an individual merit. The Man City that disgraced and humiliated your team, took over Manchester and changed the color to blue don't have any Ballon D'or winner too.

Man city humiliated my team? Which team? I tot man city gave your team 6-0 the other day. Let me buy this man u matter cos its a sweet matter.

If you talk about chasing, your club had all the chasing to do. Remind me of how many trophies you have again. 26? Too bad. You are the one chasing trophies. You are the unachieved, you are the broke, its your club that calls a secondary school field it's stadium even in 2020. Its your team that was routed by Bayern just the other day in that same secondary school field. It's your team that has frank lampard (a class b player who never won an individual gold) as its greatest ever player.

Its your team that's with a meagre 6 EPL trophies. It's your team that gets routed by united all the time, it's your team that finished 10th in thr league just the other day(even the arsenal we all make fun of won't finish that terrible this season).

Arsenal has 14, Liverpool has 19, man utd has 20, WHO IS CATCHING UP?

CHELSEA IS EVEN BAD AT CATCHING UP CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT EVEN SINCE 2007 WHEN I started paying attention to EPL, united still has the most victories.

I know you were trying to mock Liverpool when you mentioned 30 years. But guess what, Chelsea never caught up with Liverpool.

Besides, your joke club even did a 50 years trophiless run at some point.

Tueh!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ximenez doesn't know what catch up even means.

In life, people play catch up with others who are greater.

The entire world knows Chelsea as a joke. Perhaps that's why man city has caught up with dem in terms of silverware.

When you have achieved, every other team plays the catch up game..

In UCL, everybody tries to catch up with Madrid
In EPL, same is the case for United
In the fa cup, same is the case for arsenal. E.t.c

Saying man utd is trying to catch up with a joke like Chelsea is like saying Ac Milan is trying to catch up with Lazio.

My brother, your team is soo failed. Pray for your team. As it is, Chelsea needs the EPL trophy far more than united, Arsenal or Liverpool
. Cos its Chelsea that is trying to catch up.

Let me make you cry a little, united isn't just the most decorated English club in history, even in this present millennium (the Chelsea catch-up millennium), from 2000 till date, they have still had the most trophies despite your failed attempt to catch up.

Remember your scoreline this season....

MUN 8-1 CHE. SHIORRR!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Little wonder a Chelsea fan is crying and wailing in a Manchester united thread. The painment is real.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yale9:

Man city humiliated my team? Which team? I tot man city gave your team 6-0 the other day. Let me buy this man u matter cos its a sweet matter.

If you talk about chasing, your club had all the chasing to do. Remind me of how many trophies you have again. 26? Too bad. You are the one chasing trophies. You are the unachieved, you are the broke, its your club that calls a secondary school field it's stadium even in 2020. Its your team that was routed by Bayern just the other day in that same secondary school field. It's your team that has frank lampard (a class b player who never won an individual gold) as its greatest ever player.

Its your team that's with a meagre 6 EPL trophies. It's your team that gets routed by united all the time, it's your team that finished 10th in thr league just the other day(even the arsenal we all make fun of won't finish that terrible this season).

Arsenal has 14, Liverpool has 19, man utd has 20, WHO IS CATCHING UP?

CHELSEA IS EVEN BAD AT CATCHING UP CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT EVEN SINCE 2007 WHEN I started paying attention to EPL, united still has the most victories.
You still don't understand. Currently, Man Utd is only a big team on paper.
Man United can no longer compete for anything tangible.

Lampard was a world class player, one of the best midfielders of all time. He came second to Ronaldinho in 2005 Ballon Di"or ranking and no Man u midfielder both past and present can keep him out when it comes to individual merit.
Even scholes and Gerrard couldn't touch him in the English team.

Besides Ryan giggs spent 22 years and average less than 8 goals per season, one of the most overrated players of all time.

And as for Chelsea vs Man U, I'm sure this season alone doesn't count as your 'all the time'
Chelsea has raped United several times too, and no team has dealt with Man Utd as much as Chelsea. The worst part of all these is that your team will go and buy some overrated players again and start chasing top 4 next season.

Go and bring any man u midfielder past present and future that can better Lampard Stats.

Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yale9:
Ximenez doesn't know what catch up even means.

In life, people play catch up with others who are greater.

The entire world knows Chelsea as a joke. Perhaps that's why man city has caught up with dem in terms of silverware.

When you have achieved, every other team plays the catch up game..

In UCL, everybody tries to catch up with Madrid
In EPL, same is the case for United
In the fa cup, same is the case for arsenal. E.t.c

Saying man utd is trying to catch up with a joke like Chelsea is like saying Ac Milan is trying to catch up with Lazio.

My brother, your team is soo failed. Pray for your team. As it is, Chelsea needs the EPL trophy far more than united, Arsenal or Liverpool
. Cos its Chelsea that is trying to catch up.

Let me make you cry a little, united isn't just the most decorated English club in history, even in this present millennium (the Chelsea catch-up millennium), from 2000 till date, they have still had the most trophies despite your failed attempt to catch up.

Remember your scoreline this season....

MUN 8-1 CHE. SHIORRR!!

This thing is not too hard. Man United has spent the whole season trying to overtake Chelsea on the log and have failed woefully,even Leicester city is way them

We are both saying the same thing. Man Utd is no longer relevant in the league, just like Ac Milan is not relevant in Serie A. It's the Lazio you mentioned that's pushing Juve for the title. Like i love to say in the past, Man U is the AC Milan of premier league.

When city wanted to take over Manchester, they gave United a 1-6 drubbing at Old Trafford. So Man u got the 6 before Chelsea.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ximenez:
You still don't understand. Currently, Man Utd is only a big team on paper.
Man United can no longer compete for anything tangible.

Lampard was a world class player, one of the best midfielders of all time. He came second to Ronaldinho in 2005 Ballon Di"or ranking and no Man u midfielder both past and present can keep him out when it comes to individual merit.
Even scholes and Gerrard couldn't touch him in the English team.

Besides Ryan giggs spent 22 years and average less than 8 goals per season, one of the most overrated players of all time.

And as for Chelsea vs Man U, I'm sure this season alone doesn't count as your 'all the time'
Chelsea has raped United several times too, and no team has dealt with Man Utd as much as Chelsea. The worst part of all these is that your team will go and buy some overrated players again and start chasing top 4 next season.

Go and bring any man u midfielder past present and future that can better Lampard Stats.
so a successful united chases top 4 while an unsuccessful Chelsea fails at chasing success.. grin Jesus Chris! Why do I keep revealing more reasons for you to cry.

So lampard is Chelsea's greatest and his best was 2nd best. Too bad.

Yet, you wail beside a team where George Best won the balon d'or, Bobby Charlton won the balon d'or, Ronaldo won the balon d'or.. To even dwarf your class-b lampard, Cantons was 2nd once and 3rd once..

David Beckham was even 2nd both in 1999 and 2003 with united. Sorry ooo.

Besides, NEWS FLASH!! you're going to Old Trafford ( your slaughter house) in the FA cup semi..

Ladies and genumen, let's donate cry for this young man.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Manchester City is a lovely team.

But yet, since you started watching football, I AM SURE that United has won more trophies than them and even more Manchester derbies than the manchester city.

You don't take over something till you have achieved the most. Chelsea is yet to take over in ANYTHING. JUST tell us you are sad that City has caught-up(your favorite phrase) with Chelsea in EPL success. And believe me, WE WILL ALL UNDERSTAND.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ximenez one last thing for you to ponder on...

I am sure we ain't in the same country, we don't have the same friends, we have absolutely nothing in common except one thing....

Everybody around us (ME AND YOU) wherever we are, knows that your darling aspiring great club is a club for only touts. Have you wondered why? Re-read your arguments you may connect the dots.

I still wonder whether you have any business in a thread created for a team whose achievements. Chelsea DREAMS TO MATCH.

It is not even bad enough that Chelsea may never match united in status, EVER.

WHAT'S even worse is the fact that, in your own lifetime, it is a blatant impossibility. Don't lie, this reality hurts you.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yale9:
so a successful united chases top 4 while an unsuccessful Chelsea fails at chasing success.. grin Jesus Chris! Why do I keep revealing more reasons for you to cry.

So lampard is Chelsea's greatest and his best was 2nd best. Too bad.

Yet, you wail beside a team where George Best won the balon d'or, Bobby Charlton won the balon d'or, Ronaldo won the balon d'or.. To even dwarf your class-b lampard, Cantons was 2nd once and 3rd once..

David Beckham was even 2nd both in 1999 and 2003 with united. Sorry ooo.

Besides, NEWS FLASH!! you're going to Old Trafford ( your slaughter house) in the FA cup semi..

Ladies and genumen, let's donate cry for this young man.
Only you understand your first paragraph.

The match will be played at Wembley.
The last time the two teams played there was 2018 FA cup Final. Man u went home with the silver medal on that occasion.

Get used to finishing sixth, i assume it is what you should be used to by now. Cos it's happening too often.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ximenez:
Only you understand your first paragraph.

The match will be played at Wembley.
The last time the two teams played there was 2018 FA cup Final. Man u went home with the silver medal on that occasion.

Get used to finishing sixth, i assume it is what you should be used to by now. Cos it's happening too often.
let me tell you what they are used to, beating Chelsea.

My 1st paragraph was an exposè on your unsound argument.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yale9:
Ximenez one last thing for you to ponder on...

I am sure we ain't in the same country, we don't have the same friends, we have absolutely nothing in common except one thing....

Everybody around us (ME AND YOU) wherever we are, knows that your darling aspiring great club is a club for only touts. Have you wondered why? Re-read your arguments you may connect the dots.

I still wonder whether you have any business in a thread created for a team whose achievements. Chelsea DREAMS TO MATCH.

It is not even bad enough that Chelsea may never match united in status, EVER.

WHAT'S even worse is the fact that, in your own lifetime, it is a blatant impossibility. Don't lie, this reality hurts you.
cheesy . Who cares about what Man Utd won in 1940.
I'm very proud of what my team is achieving during my lifetime. Even City, the king of Manchester with all their dominance can't match Chelsea's haul of trophies in the last decade.

I don't know what Tout means in your Local Dictionary, but from where i come from the word has nothing to do with Chelsea. Everything is evenly distributed, even Hushpuppi is a die hard Man Utd fan.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ximenez:
cheesy . Who cares about what Man Utd won in 1940.
I'm very proud of what my team is achieving during my lifetime. Even City, the king of Manchester with all their dominance can't match Chelsea's haul of trophies in the last decade.

I don't know what Tout means in your Local Dictionary, but from where i come from the word has nothing to do with Chelsea. Everything is evenly distributed, even Hushpuppi is a die hard Man Utd fan.

Does hushpuppy look like the usual shepe sipping oshodi under bridge tout to you? Seems like I was wrong thinking you're more critical than you even sound.

Forget 1940.. In your own lifetime, (since your birth) explain to me why united still has won more trophies than chelsea despite the fact that chelsea is enduring an existence characterized by catch-up. Abeg explain that one to me.

What is even worse is that even in this very 21st century, united has won more trophies. What's your remark?

The worst is when you start realising that memories of United raping Chelsea will always be in your memory.

Have you peeped at your head to head? Chai!

Lastly, since the existence of your little club is all about catching up, when will it ever be actualized? How does it even feel, living in an hopeful, unlikely, impossible optimism ALL YOUR LIFE?

As for City, even Giggs can donate medals to donate their trophy room. Good thing, I'm a good city fan and It's stunning that they have over shadowed Chelsea in the upcoming (wannabe) category
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
May God save us from supporting wannabe clubs, Amen. Remind me How many FA cups Chelsea even has, oh! Just 8? Too bad.

United can give Chelsea two FA cup trophies for free from their trophy room and it won't change any thing still. Too bad

Catch-up team.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yale9:

Does hushpuppy look like the usual shepe sipping oshodi under bridge tout to you? Seems like I was wrong thinking you're more critical than you even sound.

Forget 1940.. In your own lifetime, (since your birth) explain to me why united still has won more trophies than chelsea despite the fact that chelsea is enduring an existence characterized by catch-up. Abeg explain that one to me.

What is even worse is that even in this very 21st century, united has won more trophies. What's your remark?

The worst is when you start realising that memories of United raping Chelsea will always be in your memory.

Have you peeped at your head to head? Chai!

Lastly, since the existence of your little club is all about catching up, when will it ever be actualized? How does it even feel, living in an hopeful, unlikely, impossible optimism ALL YOUR LIFE?

As for City, even Giggs can donate medals to donate their trophy room. Good thing, I'm a good city fan and It's stunning that they have over shadowed Chelsea in the upcoming (wannabe) category

Seems you are not good with words. You don't have to be go under the bridge to be a tout. Unless you don't know how to express yourself, maybe 'tout' is not the world you are looking for . First time I'm seeing a United fan who also supports city. Could your allegiance to the blue half be akin to Stockholm syndrome? Cos it's just like a Barca fan saying he supports Espanyol or a Madrid fan supporting Atletico.

It's a good move nonetheless, at least as one club remains redundant, the other can give you what you are looking for.

That's enough from me for today, till next time. But i won't call you out on a City thread, since you are just using them to lift your mood due to the present condition of your club, it will be about Utd. But i still support city to win the CL this season. I also don't like the noise coming from Messi Liga bout how they dominate Europe.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ximenez:

Seems you are not good with words. You don't have to be go under the bridge to be a tout. Unless you don't know how to express yourself, maybe 'tout' is not the world you are looking for . First time I'm seeing a United fan who also supports city. Could your allegiance to the blue half be akin to Stockholm syndrome? Cos it's just like a Barca fan saying he supports Espanyol or a Madrid fan supporting Atletico.

It's a good move nonetheless, at least as one club remains redundant, the other can give you what you are looking for.

That's enough from me for today, till next time. But i won't call you out on a City thread, since you are just using them to lift your mood due to the present condition of your club, it will be about Utd. But i still support city to win the CL this season. I also don't like the noise coming from Messi Liga bout how they dominate Europe.

So we both support city to win the UCL?

Are you not pained that you're supporting a team to catch up with your failed catch up team? Well, to each mallam, his own kettle. And pls hope you don't want to insult messi, cos only messi has achieved than the entire Chelsea. I don't care if you want to wail that LA liga isn't competitive enough.

Funny enough, I love Newcastle and Liverpool also.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ximenez pls don't use City to run away. City are children in comparison to united. Even though they on the same mid-class level with your dear wanna be club.

I made my case already for city. They are like Chelsea trying to catch up. The only difference is that they are way more formidable than Chelsea.

Maybe you should argue with city fans. You may have a better case there since City and Chelsea have a habit of losing to united. But the Chelsea and united thing will always be a joke.

Let Me give you a perfect analogy. When atletico were Spanish champs, the club was still nothing compared to real Madrid. They don't buy greatness in the market.

Since you have decided to pitch you house in the land of catch-up, I have to wish you goodluck at it.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Yale9(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ximenez. It's not my fault, I love good stuff.

Can you remind me of Chelsea's best ever season again? I guess you're laughing at your club even in your mind.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yale9:

So we both support city to win the UCL?

Are you not pained that you're supporting a team to catch up with your failed catch up team? Well, to each mallam, his own kettle. And pls hope you don't want to insult messi, cos only messi has achieved than the entire Chelsea. I don't care if you want to wail that LA liga isn't competitive enough.

Funny enough, I love Newcastle and Liverpool also.
Lol, it's all about the bigger picture. If my club is out of it, then i support the club from EPL who still has a shot.

This past few years, Barca and Madrid fans have always boasted about how La liga has dominated the CL, which is true, but it's majorly due to the extraordinary talents of Messi and Ronaldo.

You are a Man Utd fan and you support Man City and love Liverpool cheesy , you must be a very soft person

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2013 / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United (4 - 1) On 18th November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.