Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,248 members, 7,842,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Web Design Without Tears Or Website On The Fly - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Web Design Without Tears Or Website On The Fly (711 Views)

Guaranteed Biz Without Tears / Revealed! Industrial Training Without Tears! / Need To Send Bulk Sms On The Fly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Design Without Tears Or Website On The Fly by bakenda(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
webpromo.zetatronix.com

Your dream of owning your own website
is NOW WITHIN REACH.

No sweat,no need for programming knowledge,
no long negotiation,no hassles,no unneccessary delay,
no need to travel to see the designer
- and NO HOLE IN YOUR POCKETS.
Just log on to webpromo.zetatronix.com
copy and paste your desired web content and
upload any graphics if there are any and you are on
your way to becoming a proud and happy website owner.
All for just N5,000.
Re: Web Design Without Tears Or Website On The Fly by Boboayuze(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2007
Why shd I drop my 5k 4 a template
Re: Web Design Without Tears Or Website On The Fly by smartsoft(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2007
thats sucks for me cos i don't even advice our clients to go for template cos it gives you some kinda limitation to what you really want.
Re: Web Design Without Tears Or Website On The Fly by netpro(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2007
Better still, if you need a website, I can help you out. For sometime now I have been helping Nigerians get a website.

Depending on what you want, I can put up a site for you as low as N10,000. Feel free to ask you may just be on your way to having your own website. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Learn Fundamental Analysis And Get Free Forex Ebooks / French Books For Sale / Good Credit Card For Your Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.