Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Who Is Sizzla Kalange - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Sizzla Kalange (1799 Views)

Vybz Cartel V Mavado V Sizzla V Capleton V Bounty Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Sizzla Kalange by A40(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2007
This guy is a jamaican artiste i heard a while back he did this really hot song with Foxy Brown and also one of my favorites Goodmorning, Anyone heard more stuff from him?
Re: Who Is Sizzla Kalange by archyra(m): 2:25am On Jun 17, 2007
men he is the next or already the next bob marley in jamica all his shows are all sell out trust me he has the message he is a rasta i listen to him sooooooooooooooooooo much he his so true he ahs been banned from england cos he preaches against gayism
i can't say enough of him and by the way its SIZZLA KALONJI.
Re: Who Is Sizzla Kalange by A40(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2008
@archyra
Thanks for the correction man i am so used to calling him Kalange instead of Kalonji.The guy's music is deep though and i know he is a big time rastafari man we have our differences there especially on Good Morning when he said Emperor Selassie is the King of Kings that i don't agree with but i like his music anyway Dry Cry,Ghetto Revolution e.t.c
Re: Who Is Sizzla Kalange by mohawkchic(f): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
~Luffs his Thank You Mama Song,thats the only song i think am familiar with tho  undecided

New Album For Sizzla Kalonji
Sizzla Kalonji is back with a new set due out for March 2008.

After 2006 The Overstanding produced by hip hop producer Damon Dash, Sizzla continues to collaborate with American producers. He worked this time with MBIG Music from Florida which already released two riddims featuring Kalonji’s vocal cuts (No Bed A Rose on the dancehall Shaolin Temple riddim and Watch Over Me on Rootal riddim) and the Exceed Of Love single in 2007.

The new album entitled Addicted should be out on the 25th of March 2008 on MBIG music label that also works with Spragga Benz or Merciless. This set will principally feature dancehall and hip hop instrumentals but also the roots Watch Over Me released previous year on MBIG music’ Rootal riddim. More details coming soon…

~Sizzla's website VVVVV

http://www.sizzlakalonjiinc.com/index.aspx

Re: Who Is Sizzla Kalange by pheesayor(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2008
He's even Blackface's mentor, remember that line 'and then we listening to kalonji, up in the night we go sip "cocoa tea"' in the 'be ur man song'
Re: Who Is Sizzla Kalange by A40(m): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2008
Lol yeah it takes a real reggae and conscious brother to understand and feel that guy

(1) (Reply)

Akon And Faze Latest / Download The Latest Top Songs In Nigeria / Video: Nomiis Gee - Arab Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.