Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Are You A Freelancer? 5+ Reasons Why Joining Upwork Today Is The Best Decision Y - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You A Freelancer? 5+ Reasons Why Joining Upwork Today Is The Best Decision Y (177 Views)

Share Your Experience As A Freelancer / Get Remote Paying Jobs On Fiverr And Upwork Today / Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Freelancer? 5+ Reasons Why Joining Upwork Today Is The Best Decision Y by DavidOvb(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Hey, are you one of the doubting Thomases (like me) who needs a 100 reasons before they make a big decision, well here are some reasons you can measure against your doubts..

I know your doubts would be cleared before the end of this thread, but please read all the way through, The 5th reason especially would interest you.
I’m sure you must have heard about Upwork by know… except you’ve been living under a rock. Haha

Anyway, if you’ve not I did a quite detailed explanation of what it’s all about in my last post., so I suggest you go have a look. But for those who know about it already and have been skeptical on whether it’s for them or not.. Well this is for you.

So Upwork is the number 1 global freelancing platform, that means that if you’re one of those that have a high-income skill or offer some special services and you’ve been looking for where you can find your ideal clients then you should consider jumping into Upwork today.
And what else is so thrilling about Upwork, well..

1.Finding Rewarding Projects:
If you’re tired of being underpriced and underpaid for your valuable skills and services, then you should jump into Upwork ASAP, Its also a great place to develop yourself as a strong brand.
The fact that you deal mostly with foreign clients is a factor that would keep you always on your toes and it would eventually bring out the best work out of you.

2.Freedom to work on Ideal Projects:
On Upwork; you can run your own business and choose your own clients and projects. After your profile is completed, Upwork itself would highlight ideal clients based on your preferences that you filled in your profile.

3.Wider Variety and High pay:
Upwork offers the highest variety of gigs. The skills that one can offer on Upwork cuts across almost every field of human endeavor. From design & creatives, web design, programming, writing, data analysis and so much more. Furthermore, Upwork pays higher than every other freelance platform.
Because you earn in dollars($), you’re about 400 times richer than anyone who just earns in naira alone. If that doesn’t excite you, I don’t know what will.

4. More and more success: [/b]One great thing about Upwork is that the more you succeed on the platform, the more top projects and clients are attracted to you and the greater your chances of being hired every time. So in essence you create an unending successful freelance cycle.

[b]5.Fast pay and easy cash out:

Personally this is one of the benefits that thrills me the most. Unlike some other platforms; Upwork payment method is fast and easy. All you have to do to get your money on Upwork is to connect your account to your local bank and deliver your work on time.
When that is done, you can basically sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

The maximum time it takes for your money to reach your local account is about 72hours which is even rare.. I’ll drop a picture below for you to see how pleasing it can be to work on Upwork.

6.Get to do substantial work with top clients:
Like I said before, the pay on Upwork is higher compared to most freelance sites.

That goes without saying that its more rewarding than offering your skills locally or presenting your skills to only Nigerian clients. It’s unfortunate, but an average freelancer is largely underpaid in this part of the world.

However, freelancing on Upwork enables you to meet with top clients from all parts of the world and get paid properly for substantial work.

Let me also tell you one secret, the truth is that Upwork is a hot cake and people are moving in everyday, according to their statement.

’10,000 people apply to get in daily and only about 2000 eventually get in’.

That’s to tell you that for everyday that you procrastinate and analyze if it’s for you or not, 2000 people are jumping in and they start making their money

So when are you joining in?

I hope with all I’ve said so far, I’ve been able to inform you and not confuse you about Upwork.

Please feel free to ask your questions and reach out to me if you need more info.

You can contact me here:
https:///7wlouh

(1) (Reply)

. / About O&D Comedy Crew / Word Of The Day 'sojourn' And Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.