Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Help To Activate Ssl On Namecheap - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help To Activate Ssl On Namecheap (345 Views)

Which Virtual Card Can I Use To Pay Something On Namecheap? / Please, Help Needed On Namecheap Payment Card / Help Needed On Namecheap.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Activate Ssl On Namecheap by Bigga5(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2020
I have a domain with another domain server and pointed it to my namecheap hosting.

I've installed ssl certificate from my namecheap account on the domain and activated it but it's still showing 'site not secured'.

I contacted namecheap and they said I need to activate the ssl from cpanel, but am having a hard time getting it done.

Someone should help me out on this please!!
Re: Help To Activate Ssl On Namecheap by bedfordng(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
I don't know how name cheap cpanel looks like. bug if it is the usual cpanel, then you either use let's encrypt if they have it installed or scroll to SSL status. there you will see list of your site that has SSL. you can activate any that doesn't.
Re: Help To Activate Ssl On Namecheap by power2000: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bigga5:
I have a domain with another domain server and pointed it to my namecheap hosting.

I've installed ssl certificate from my namecheap account on the domain and activated it but it's still showing 'site not secured'.

I contacted namecheap and they said I need to activate the ssl from cpanel, but am having a hard time getting it done.

Someone should help me out on this please!!

call me up on 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7. I can fix that for you
Re: Help To Activate Ssl On Namecheap by Bigga5(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
I appreciate everyone for your help in solving this issue.
It's now working. I've to uninstall and reinstall it and it started working.
Thanks to you guys!

(1) (Reply)

Create A Unique Logo, Business Card, Websites Etc / How To Get Backlinks From PODBEAN (high DA Dofollow) / Blog For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.