Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

- Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / (386 Views)

How To Make New Customers Trust Your Business - By Amechi Okoli / This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] / How I Make Over 50k Within Two Weeks On WHATSAPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Tempo1644: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: by Ladylite: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tempo1644:
Please I might be very blunt, pls ignore.
Firstly, let me say little about myself, I'm a guy in his prime age and very ambitious, I strongly desire to be a very successful entrepreneur in this life. and this has made me to always come up with several ideas of entrepreneurship businesses even though i'm employed with a pretty good job, and I strongly believe in team work when it comes to business development.

Now my issue, most of my close circle of friends (the 'team' I am supposedly to rely on) are also young professionals and are doing very well for themselves too but are mostly not compatible with my quest for being on top. for example;
One lacks passion to make money, when i say 'making money' i don't mean through an illicit means, the other doesn't like book (any type of book), while one or two of the others are just low-IQ-friends that are mostly good for parties and hangouts.

So please guy, how can i make new quality friends.

Your contributions are appreciated.

Are you a quality friend?

You don't need to ask if you are such a friend. You will always attract what you are.

Why not start by commenting meaningfully here on NL and they will locate you.
Re: by Vyzz: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
It depends on where u go to make friends
Re: by wahles(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
smiley
Tempo1644:
Please I might be very blunt, pls ignore.
Firstly, let me say little about myself, I'm a guy in his prime age and very ambitious, I strongly desire to be a very successful entrepreneur in this life. and this has made me to always come up with several ideas of entrepreneurship businesses even though i'm employed with a pretty good job, and I strongly believe in team work when it comes to business development.

Now my issue, most of my close circle of friends (the 'team' I am supposedly to rely on) are also young professionals and are doing very well for themselves too but are mostly not compatible with my quest for being on top. for example;
One lacks passion to make money (when I say 'making money' i don't mean through an illicit means), the other doesn't just like book (any type of book), while one or two of the others are just low-IQ-friends that are mostly good for parties and hangouts.

So please guy, how can i make new quality friends.

Your contributions are appreciated.
smiley
Must really suck! I know the feeling... There’s no crime in riding solo, the right friends would be attracted in due time ...

We handle 1688 procurement and shipping from china to Nigeria. Check siggy
Re: by Tempo1644: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Business Analyst Training And Certification / Jim Ovia: From A Clerk To Founder Of Nigeria’s Most Profitable Bank(zenith Bank) / 2 Platforms To Make Huge Money As A Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.