Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] (5506 Views)

Don't Make Excuse, Make Progress... Sign Up For Weekend Classes In Designs / Don't Make Excuse, Make Progress... Your Weekend Might Be Your Solution. Read! / 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:43am On May 14, 2020

I know you're furious with the title and ready to hurl abuses as usual, but take a glass of water, take a deep breath, and read first — you'll never regret. Let's get started with this short 5 minutes' post.

The reason I make progress is because I have developed a system called The 3D of Life for Men. This is a branch of The Men's Pyramid of Greatness.

1. Do learn how to handle women skill
2. Do learn how to make money skill
3. Do learn how to manage money skill

I used to be a student and I used to be broke. After graduation, doing my service, and wasting many years at home waiting for a nice job, yet none came forth, I got frustrated and angry and decided to blacklist the words "job, tribe, and work."

This is what led me into inventing my personal framework called The Men's Pyramid of Greatness. From this pyramid, I realized men need 3 skills to be great.

Since I love leading by example, I decided to use myself.

Skill 1: Handle Women: I have learned and discovered all that is needed for a man to handle women — so, I have the skill.

Skill 2: Make Money: Since I have skill 1, I decided to use it and make money as my skill 2 and this led me to turning my skill 1 to texts and from texts to books and at the end, the books started generating money every day and every month.

Skill 3: Manage Money. The fastest way men waste money is living flashy lives, impressing women with whatever they want just to look like big boys.

Luckily for me, I have skill 3 to help me manage the money from the books.

When I started the book business, I didn't make a dime for months. The first money I got was a student, a Nairalander, who has been reading my posts. He sent me 200 Naira recharge card — this was in 2016/2017.

The upper week, I gave out all the books for free to my fans and they dropped honest reviews months later on how they books are the bomb and how all men deserve to read them.

Some unscrupulous elements who got those books for free on the WhatsApp group I created at the time decided to betray me and started selling them behind my back.

I felt cheated, so I started selling them. Later, I moved to Amazon to sell those books, but I wasn't good with Amazon's keyword research and how the how things worked. I spent years on Amazon and made less than $40 while gurus were making millions per month.

All these years I wasn't making a dime were not wasted because I was busy watching hundreds of YouTube videos, reading hundreds of blogs and lots of books on the business.

In total, I had spent at least 200GB worth of data in equipping myself.

I started the Amazon business again, but this time, I came from an angle of a pro, not a novice anymore — I had from online gurus and mostly from experience.

I jumped from making less than $40 in years to making hundreds of Dollars in a month and before I knew it, I jumped from hundreds of Dollars to thousands of Dollars while I sleep.

With all these money, I had no choice than to refine my how to manage money skill.

At first, I came up with Bank of No Return and Wayward Bank. In my Bank of No Return, I always send a certain percentage of my income there and never touched it. My Wayward Account was where the money I spend on a daily basis is. At the time, I was using only GTB and UBA for this.

After reading T. Harv Eker's book called "The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" and rereading it again recently, I decided to expand my financial management skill by creating more bank accounts for different purposes.

At the end of the day, I came up with 10 different accounts and the percentage of money I'll be sending to each account.

What I'm about to reveal below will change your life, but this is Nigeria — a country where people prefer to abuse and envy those that have worked day and night to better their lives instead of taking actions and bettering theirs too.

Please, don't be one of such people even though we all know it's a national hereditary. So, below is the newly drafted  MMA.

Money Management Accounts

TIN SCHWARS

1. Till Death Do Us Path Account 10% Zenith Bank
2. Invest Me Account 20% First Bank 
3. Necessity Account 20% Ecobank
4. Self-improvement Account 5% Diamond Bank
5. Charity/Tithe Account 10% Unity Bank
6. Health Emergency Account 5% Union Bank
7. Wayward Account 10% GT Bank
8. Augmenter Account 5% UBA Africard
9. Relative Account 10% UBA Main
10. Small "Invest Me" Account 5% Fidelity Bank

Let's assume...

Typing...

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2020

Let's assume 1 million gets into my hand as I type this, this is how it would be shared instantly without wasting 10 seconds.

1. Till Death Do Us Path Account gets 10% — which is 100k sent to my Zenith Bank.

This account is more like a burial account — it never gets touched until I'm dead. (My children or grandchildren will be the ones to touch it, but if I get to age 95 and still feeling like a strong grandpa, I'll touch it and multiply it).

2. Invest Me Account gets 20% — which is 200k sent to my First Bank.

This money is for investment and the profit is never to be touched, but reinvested forever.

3. Necessity Account gets 20% — which is 200k sent to my Ecobank.

This is the money I'll use to buy important things based on order of necessity while being frugal and economical. Things like food, water, etc.

4. Self-improvement Account gets 5% — which is 50k sent to my Diamond Bank.

This is the account used in registering for online courses on new skills, book purchase, offline activities like gym class, tutorial, etc.

5. Charity/Tithe Account gets 10% — which is 100k sent to my Unity Bank.

This money is used for charity work or paying of tithes and offerings in Church as a form of gratitude to God for life and breath.

6. Health Emergency Account gets 5% — which is 50k sent to my Union Bank.

It's good to eat healthy food, but at times, emergency do happen and it's good to be prepared for it. After a year without emergency, the money gets reinvested and puts back into the emergency account.

7. Wayward Account gets 10% — which is 100k sent to my GT Bank.

It gets withdrawn in cash and spent waywardly. Even as it gets spent waywardly, there is still some frugal thoughts in the spending.

8. Augmenter Account gets 5% — which is 50k sent to my UBA Africard. This is like a general emergency money to augment any minor deficit in any of the accounts. It's like a patch or padded budget.

9. Relative Account gets 10% — which is 100k sent to my main UBA Bank.

No matter what, families and friends deserve to be recognized. Don't make it look like a duty, but a support because everyone has hands to strive for their personal money. If you make it like a duty, this will be the beginning of your downfall.

10. Small "Invest Me" Account gets 5% — which is 50k sent to my Fidelity Bank.

Yes, there is Invest Me already which gets 20% above, but this one is small risky investments which you don't care if you lose the money or not.

At the end of the day, the 1 million has been properly distributed. You don't touch any of them until the need for what it's allocated for naturally comes up without you forcing it.

For the number 1 account, you never touch it for the rest of your life except at age 95 or at death, but for the number 7 account (Wayward), you must always finish it each month and refill the next month.

In summary, I make progress because my life has been mapped out (with a pen and a paper) and SIMPLIFIED already and I now make money without doing anything while I sleep.

As a man, if you want such a lifestyle, try and map out your life first and have those 3D skills above. Yes, making money, skill 2, can be done differently — it mustn't be the way I do it, but skill 1 and 3 should be similar.

I pray this golden secret I have revealed helps you in life now or in the future — Amen!

PS: It doesn't matter if your income is just 10k — just share it accordingly and form the HABIT NOW than later.

Written by Joé Cléf, 2020.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by bigiyaro(m): 6:47am On May 14, 2020
can I get the compressed edition of this epistle?

1 Like

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:51am On May 14, 2020
bigiyaro:
can I get the compressed edition of this epistle?

Come back 5 years later for it.

3 Likes

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:54am On May 14, 2020
This is a very insightful composition Sir.

I'm currently working with money management account, and it has really been a good money discipline tool. good job
Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by gfon(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2020
Haters would always hate,but the truth is that this guy has got wisdom. Funny thing is most of this haters wuld apply this advice to thier lives but still come online to spew thrash. More grease to your elbow man

13 Likes

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by WalkerMichael(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2020
Thank you brother! Golden piece

1 Like

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by Elite14(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Written by Joé Cléf, 2020.
God bless you plenty boss! Thank God i met you in the early stage of my life you ve impact me alot Bless up more bro.

3 Likes

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2020
Extra Info:

I always see threads in the business section with the title, "I Have 1 Million Naira, Please, Suggest a Business I Should Invest It On."

Please, don't be one of these people. Don't invest all your money yet. Draw a money management plan first and open all the accounts you need and distribute it.

At the end, invest just 200k in a proven business and 50k in a risky business. If they both fail, don't worry. Try again or keep saving for another 1 year.

When you have a master plan on money management like the one above, you don't need to worry about failures. Why?

A story for another day.

Money Management Accounts

TIN SCHWARS

1. Till Death Do Us Path Account 10% Zenith Bank Site: https://www.zenithbank.com/

2. Invest Me Account 20% First Bank Site: https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/

3. Necessity Account 20% Ecobank https://ecobank.com/

4. Self-improvement Account 5% Access Bank Site: https://www.accessbankplc.com/

5. Charity/Tithe Account 10% Unity Bank Site: https://www.unitybankng.com/

6. Health Emergency Account 5% Union Bank Site: https://www.unionbankng.com/

7. Wayward Account 10% GT Bank Site: https://www.gtbank.com/

8. Augmenter Account 5% FCMB Site: https://www.fcmb.com/

9. Relative Account 10% UBA Main Site: https://www.ubagroup.com/

10. Small "Invest Me" Account 5% Fidelity Bank Site: https://www.fidelitybank.ng/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by grandstar(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2020
iLegendd

As good as your plan is, there is one major defect: the volatility of the Naira.

The Naira as a currency will continue to depreciate, making m8ncement of any savings in the long run.

Imagine someone who has 500,000 in his account in 2013. That money then was about $3100. Today, that money is worth only $1,150. You will need to fund a way to secure the real value of your money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2020
grandstar:
iLegendd

As good as your plan is, there is one major defect: the volatility of the Naira.

The Naira as a currency will continue to depreciate, making m8ncement of any savings in the long run.

Imagine someone who has 500,000 in his account in 2013. That money then was about $3100. Today, that money is worth only $1,150. You will need to fund a way to secure the real value of your money.

That's true. The first account will be a domiciliary account since it's the only one that'll probably not be touched for years.

1 Like

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
This is a very insightful composition Sir.

I'm currently working with money management account, and it has really been a good money discipline tool. good job

Great to hear. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2020
gfon:
Haters would always hate,but the truth is that this guy has got wisdom. Funny thing is most of this haters wuld apply this advice to thier lives but still come online to spew thrash. More grease to your elbow man

You're always welcome. Well appreciated.
Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Thank you brother! Golden piece

You're welcome. More coming in the future.
Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2020
Elite14:

God bless you plenty boss!
Thank God i met you in the early stage of my life
you ve impact me alot
Bless up more bro.

You're welcome, Elite.

1 Like

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by Marvog(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2020
Wowsmiley
A master piece from the master. This write up is properly seasoned with wisdom.
Thanks Sir

1 Like

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by Nobody: 8:51am On May 14, 2020
Nice one very intelligent one from Mr legend.. this write up is really inspiring to manage thing better .. stop given me photos of food or we go fight again.copy and saved I need to be reading this every week because I got problems with money management. Mr legend thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by ChewingStick(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2020
... typing
Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by Bornfool(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2020
Too much excess knowledge bro have never come across this money management skill in my life

1 Like

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2020
More Info

I always tell people I'm stingy, but in truth, I'm not — it's just a defensive mechanism to avoid being used.

Now, this is the best way to avoid being used.

As you can see above, there are 10 accounts and each has a purpose. Let's take Charity/Tithe. If you've given out all the money in your Charity account and someone you don't know comes to beg you for money, your reply should be, "I don't have. If I have, I would've given to you."

If the person is a family member or a friend you know, you'll look into your Relative Account and if there is money inside that account, you give some to him or her, but if there is none, you reply with, "I don't have a Kobo, but let's see how next month will look like."

When you do this, you're being honest to them and at the same time, you can never he broke even though that particular account has made you broke.

This method takes away financial burdens off your shoulder and gives you the kind of money management skill 99% of the world's population will never have.

If someone without this skill is given 1 million and you were given 200k, in 2 years, you'll be better than the man that was given 1 million Naira.

So, to be rich, it's not about how much you get, but how you manage it and make it multiply. To be wealthy, it's not only about how you manage it alone, but how many sources of passive income you have and how you "finally" manage them.

So, the two things here are

1. Riches
2. Wealth

With riches, all you need is the above money management skill, but to be wealthy, you need the method above + different sources of passive income using BAYUBARS Method or any other method you can find.

For BAYURBARS, read about it here https://www.nairaland.com/5319181/bayubars-method

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by talk2razaq: 1:13pm On May 14, 2020
Too much wisdom bro. Keep it coming!

1 Like

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by Yemialade(f): 3:47pm On May 14, 2020
You are a true legend,thanks for this post. my question is if i want to invest in stock,bonds,which account will i take it from. 2)about relative/friend account,my own father is someone who must not see money in your hand,he will help u spend it finish.as a child,how wil i tell him i dont have.
Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2020
Yemialade:
You are a trte legend,thanks for this post. my question is if i want to invest in stock,bonds,which account will i take it from. 2)about relative/friend account,my own father is someone who must not see money in your hand,he will help u spend it finish.as a child,how wil i tell him i dont have.

I'm not deep into stock and bonds at the moment, so I can't say anything on that.

For your father, if the Relative Account is empty, tell him you don't have. It's as simple as ABC.

To survive this life, you must learn to say your mind without feeling much pity.

5 Likes

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 14, 2020
Awesome piece, I must say.
I've learnt today.
Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2020
If you like this post, you'll definitely love this one below. It's for men and it's about getting the right woman 99% of men do not know about and that's why they end up with the wrong woman. Read it and stay ahead of your peers.

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/5848183/
Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by Dbeautyy(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2020
You have shone light on others path, may your path keep shining.

2 Likes

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2020
Dbeautyy:
You have shone light on others path, may your path keep shining.

Amen!
Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by edochie12: 6:27pm On May 14, 2020
Legend man,keep it up,I will look into it,thanks for the write ups
Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 14, 2020
Good piece.

1 Like

Re: This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] by Virgo01(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2020
This is absolutely great! Thanks Ilegendd. You've been a blessing to me. I would share why sometime later and it's big!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Geological, Geotechnical, Geophysical And Geochemical Works - Discussion / When Wud Ican Release May Diet Results? / TELUS International Rater Work From Home Jobs In Nigeria 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.