Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,929 members, 7,838,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Police Rescue Over 300 Workers Locked For 3 Months And Forced To Work In Rice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Rescue Over 300 Workers Locked For 3 Months And Forced To Work In Rice (210 Views)

Amanda Chisom On COVID-19: How I Was Almost Swindled And Forced To Quarantine / Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) / Sinzu: “I Wrote Over 300 Songs In Jail…” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Rescue Over 300 Workers Locked For 3 Months And Forced To Work In Rice by TalkTalkhdmedia: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
The Police in Kano have rescued over three hundred people locked in a rice-processing factory and forced to work throughout the Coronavirus lock-down.

From the end of March the men were allegedly not allowed to leave the mill in the northern city of Kano. The men said they were threatened with sack by the managers of the Indian-owned mill, Popular Farms.

SEE WHAT THEY SAID AND MORE PHOTOS HERE

http://legitnewsflash..com/

(1) (Reply)

BET Awards 2020: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act / Everything Joe Jonas And Sophie Turner Have Figured Out In Their Marriage / Thank You Nairaland For Wishing Me A Happy Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.