Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Need Business Or Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Business Or Work (296 Views)

I Need Business To Do In Abuja Or Ibadan / Cooking Gas Business Or Keke / Coca-cola Company Need Business Analysts. Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Business Or Work by luvyaself95(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Guys which business i can start with 10 thousands naira. i need to raise money to get somethings important i needed ASAP. OR Is there companies that pay over 30 thousands for factory worker in lagos because that the work i can do as i don't have any school certificate but i have skill which is Laptop and Phone Repair it would be my pleasure to work as computer operator if i see one and i can also do other jobs like Waiter,Errand Boy,etc. All i need is money and to get it i need to work so i want work help a brother nairalanders.
Re: Need Business Or Work by phunmiby(f): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
What is the rate of the thing you want to get?

What time frame do you need the money?

What do you have passion for?
Re: Need Business Or Work by luvyaself95(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
phunmiby:
What is the rate of the thing you want to get?

What time frame do you need the money?

What do you have passion for?

Question 1 about rate of things.

So about that i Need up to 10 tools to buy.
but the most important one i want is workshop for my laptop and phone repair.

Question 2 about the time frame i Need money

Any moment from now to 3 months

Question 3

I have passion for anything technology as a laptop and phone engineer am also learning programming languages hoping someday to develop my apps and websites.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / . / Boost Your Career With This Office 365 Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.