Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Onazi Reveals How TB Joshua Help His Football Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onazi Reveals How TB Joshua Help His Football Career (222 Views)

Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends / Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) / Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onazi Reveals How TB Joshua Help His Football Career by Tundezy6(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Super Eagles midfielder Eddy Ogenyi Onazi revealed that the General Overseer of Synagogue Church of all Nations, Prophet TB Joshua played a crucial role in his successful football career.

Onazi made this known while speaking with Brila FM on their live Instagram interview session a few days ago.

The former Lazio midfielder said it was the man of God who helped him and his friend Sani Emmanuel secured their place in the Nigeria 2009 FIFA World Cup U-17 squad after they were initially dropped from the squad. Read More on The Score Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onazi Reveals How TB Joshua Help His Football Career by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
That is Baba for you. No be today him start. Even me i am a living testimony to his good works. God bless him for me.

(1) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Drives Tributes To New Premier League Champions / Chilwell Can Handle Chelsea - Brendan Rodgers / Family Of Late Ifeanyi George To Get Insurance Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.