Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

How To Clean Your Nose Piercings And Get Rid Of Nose Piercing Infections FAST!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Clean Your Nose Piercings And Get Rid Of Nose Piercing Infections FAST!!! (531 Views)

Nigerians React As Daniels Gets A Second Nose Piercing, Shares Video / Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean Your Nose Piercings And Get Rid Of Nose Piercing Infections FAST!!! by Simbiatx: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is the most fun AND informative 'how-to' video you will ever watch, so calm your horses. In this video, I'm showing you how to clean your piercing and get rid of nose piercing infections FAST.

Seriously, my nose piercing infections clear up in a day or two and then I never see them again, at least until the next one grows back. LOL! I've currently had two infections, so who else is in the perfect position to give you this hot tea? Hmm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRmMTOJXYuI
Re: How To Clean Your Nose Piercings And Get Rid Of Nose Piercing Infections FAST!!! by Simbiatx: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Spotted Doing This Awkward Thing Inside A Bathtub (video) / The 10 Shortest Celebrity Marriages Of All Time / Download Pami - Dj Tunez Ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.