Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola (21155 Views)

Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many / Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by opalu: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by tempest2019: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Whatever they like let them do
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by earnit1: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
politics in naija
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by keentola(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Are you looking for books to read but you're restricted because paperbacks are hard to get?

What if you can have unrestricted access to pdf books, are you still ready to gain more knowledge?

There's a way to get these books and it won't cost you much.

There's also a catalogue of selected Best Sellers, and interesting books on almost all walks of life. You don't need to stress yourself.

You can check my bio on how to contact me.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by Mayng01(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Okay now, let’s go there.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by momentusjay(f): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Politicians kept on deceiving the masses.
The two are only acting out the script they drafted for their personal gains.
The Governor only asked his deputy to decamp to PDP so not to have any opposition come election.
Samething Buhari and Atiku did in 2019
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by Jasseyfrd(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
SmartProf:
Are you expecting the governor to admit that he's got such plot to unleash? No. Will you be the first in Nigeria to impeach a supposed ambitious deputy? No. Will your tenure someday be over? Yes. Let me submit my script at this juncture, so that I won't need to ask for extra sheets

A+..I WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO BUBU
.FOR special
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by ofiko123(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
sevo:
Greedy old fools

I am telling you..
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by sunshine1974(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
If APC is not careful, they will loose 2-0
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by rimijoshua(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
where is virus from Henry Carr hostel? can you see what is happening in your state. Pos vs Virus
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by Karlifate: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Its on record, They only appeal to public sympathy after they most have executed their evil plots. Let him go and learn from Atiku & Ojb saga. We dey laugh oooo.
OJB Jezreel?
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by sapientia(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Very rubbish reply from a man I respect

very low
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by timmybabyface: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
He doesn’t have what it takes to impeach the deputy governor! The deputy governor has majorities support of the house members
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by FlordFlorez(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lols. Apc itself is a sunken ship. PDP is the only national party we have and know.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola by Ayodoni1(m): 2:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Agboola has the majority so Akeredolu can't impeach him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa / The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga / Atiku And Adesina Visit Zuma In South Africa To Thank Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.