Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Free Online Sewing Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Online Sewing Class (335 Views)

Best Sewing Machines In Nigeria And Their Prices / Chinese Boy Inserts Sewing Needle In His Urethra To Stay Awake And Do Home Work / Free Online WAEC Result Checker On Waecdirect - How To Check Your WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Online Sewing Class by Attah00002(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hi guys,are you looking for a free online class where you can learn the basics of cutting, sewing and making of men and women wears like Native top and trouser,danshiki,agbada etc with a detailed,easy and simple explanation at the comfort of ur home? If yes then this post is for you..you can join the class here:here:

https:///EXqeqWThSg2IyDjZXKCjx2

Whatspp me to add u up to the group 08074318760

You can check out my YouTube channel for videos on how to cut, sew and the complete making of male top and trousers here:

WATCH HERE

Pls don't forget to Subscribe to my channel so that u will be the first to see my new video.

Re: Free Online Sewing Class by Attah00002(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
SECRETS BEHIND CUTTING A PERFECT KAFTAN/SENATOR MALE TOP

WATCH HERE

Re: Free Online Sewing Class by Attah00002(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
����Don't cut your male/English trouser until you watch this

HERE

���
Re: Free Online Sewing Class by Attah00002(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hi guys,are you looking for a free online class where you can learn the basics of cutting, sewing and making of men and women wears like Native top and trouser,danshiki,agbada etc with a detailed,easy and simple explanation at the comfort of ur home? If yes then this post is for you..you can join the class here:here:

HERE

You can check out my YouTube channel for videos on how to cut, sew and the complete making of male top and trousers here:

HERE

Pls don't forget to Subscribe to my channel so that u will be the first to see my new video.
Re: Free Online Sewing Class by Attah00002(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Typically a measuring tape for measuring the body is 60 inches long which is about 1.5 meters (152 cms). You get 120 inch long measuring tapes in shops as well, which is useful for measuring those curtains and quilts and other home decor stuff.

measuring tape comes with a right and wrong end ( with one end stiff with a metal plate)  but there are simple ones available with both ends ready to measure. 

My measuring tape has metric and imperial measures placed on top and bottom. On the other side of the tape only imperial system is given.

The measurements are given as 1/8th of an inch ie one inch is divided into 8 parts. Sometimes measurement markings representing  1/16th of an inch are also given.

The main middle marking inside the inch represent 1/2 inch ( Half inch)

The next small markings represent 1/4 of an inch ( Quarter inch) & 3/4  of an inch ( three fourth inch)

The next small markings represent 1/8, 3/8, 5/8 and 7/8 of an inch ( eighth’s of an inches)
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL HERE FOR VIDEOS ON THIS AND MORE

(1) (Reply)

How To Memorize Everything And Anything Easily / 12 Easy Ways To Make First Class In Nigeria University / I Need Score Update Concerning The Ongoing Match Between FG Vs ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.