Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram (477 Views)

President Buhari Condemns Attack On Katsina School, Orders Army, Police To Act / Court Orders Army To Allow Lance Corporal Martins See Wife, Lawyer, Relatives / Buratai Orders Evacuation Of Stranded Passengers On Maiduguri-damboa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by Mediarero: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Buratai orders army to go "Scorched Earth" on Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlH8GSKQUzA

Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by Brandstudio01: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mediarero:
Buratai orders army to go "Scorched Earth" on Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlH8GSKQUzA
probably not the first time. But I hope it works this time
Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by Righteousness89(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
It's not by mouth! Nor by video!

Nigerian Military that I grew up in is well capable to close this Boko haram Matter!

It's just unfortunate that things have changed! The military has been politicized!

This is not the Nigerian Military that I was born in and schooled in!

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by sapientia(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
But you will release the ones they caught abi
Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by donbachi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
"Scorched earth"...with scotch egg guns.
Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by babadem2much(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nigerian Military that I grew up in is well capable to close this Boko haram Matter!

It's just unfortunate that things have changed! The military has been politicized!

Thanks Bros for saying the truth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by Racoon(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lead the charge man.It's easier said than done.For an army that have been politicized and bastardized by ethno-religious factors, defeating a rag-tagged terrorist organisation have become rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by SarkinYarki: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Audio scorched Earth ni audio scorched egg ko

1 Like

Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tired with all these kinda news.

Abeg who go dey Maiduguri weekend make we kill some bottles grin grin grin grin
Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by sinkhole: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Scotch earth ko, Scottish gin ni
Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by Racoon(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's not by mouth! Nor by video! Nigerian Military that I grew up in is well capable to close this Boko haram Matter!

It's just unfortunate that things have changed! The military has been politicized! This is not the Nigerian Military that I was born in and schooled in!
You said it well.Those who know the Nigerian Army of the past will attest to it as you have said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by Maxymilliano(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Scorched earth ko, scotched egg ni ...
Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by VirginFinder: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nigerian Military that I grew up in is well capable to close this Boko haram Mmatter!

Re: Buratai Orders Army To Go "Scorched Earth" On Boko Haram by AdaoraNK(f): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Some people enrolled into the military because of lack of job and the potential that they are not being owed. Asking those set of people to risk their life for Nigeria will not work.

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Speaks On 2023 / 11 Nigerians Arraigned By The US Justice Dept / Official opening Of Ibomair Calabar Route Is Today...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.