Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine (1909 Views)

France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / "There Would Be Know More Russia"-trump Insists / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by xpmode(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to ravage the globe, Bill and Melinda Gates have been on the forefront of coordinating the search for effective prevention and treatment of the disease.

The couple, who has spent years fighting against infectious diseases like polio, is critical of the U.S. response to Covid-19–its testing and contact-tracing efforts lag behind countries like Germany.

During the ninth annual and first virtual Forbes 400 Summit on Philanthropy last Thursday, Bill Gates said, “Usually the United States plays a role in global problem-solving, so rather than withdrawing from WHO, they’d be involved, collaborating with other countries, not just trying to cast blame. It’s a tricky situation, where the U.S. sort of turned inward on this one,” Bill Gates said.

“We’re trying to stitch the efforts of different countries together. The European leaders are trying to fill that vacuum,” the Microsoft co-founder told the 200-plus philanthropists gathered online for his talk. “[U.S. inaction] erodes the kind of relationship and admiration and self-confidence that people have had in us as a country,” added Gates, who brought up the WHO’s key role in the fight against smallpox and polio. Gates said that “rationality will reappear from someone at some point,” and hoped that the U.S. will work with other countries and step up the way it did with smallpox, malaria, polio and HIV.

Gates says, the virus will remain a threat until the majority of the globe is inoculated but he is optimistic about the initial results from three coronavirus vaccine candidates (made by Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson).

But the real test will be in the manufacturing and distribution of the eventual product, because the world needs more than 10 billion doses to vaccinate 80% of the population (the current estimate of percentage needed to achieve herd immunity) with a two-dose vaccine.

The tech visionary estimated that it’s a doable task over two years if both AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson’s candidates are successful, but the prolonged manufacturing process means there needs to be coordination in how the vaccine is distributed.

“One of the reasons we are so involved in this is that you don’t want the first vaccines to go to the highest-bidding countries,” Melinda Gates explained.

“There are 60 million healthcare workers [around the world]. They deserve to get the vaccine first, they’re the ones dealing with this on the front lines, trying to keep us all safe. And then you have to start to tier from there, based on the countries and the populations. Here in the United States, it’s going to be Black people who really should get it first and many

Continue reading:
https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/06/bill-gates-fires-trump-over-refusal-to-fight-covid-19-insists-black-people-should-be-inoculated-with-vaccines-first/

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by Emmacolinho(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Alaye give Brazilians first

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by Golan007: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Watch how idiots would condemn Gates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by obiekunie2: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Golan007:

you are actually the IDIOT for supporting bill evil gates to use your people as experimental guinea pig.

let them first start the vaccination on whites.

in fact, let them start it on his children and his wife first - after all charity begins at home!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by Golan007: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
obiekunie2:

you are actually the IDIOT for supporting bill evil gates to use your people as experimental guinea pig.

let them first start the vaccination on whites.

in fact, let them start it on his children and his wife first - after all charity begins at home!

If not for people like Gates you would have been a cripple begging on the streets of Umuahia, not as if you are much better anyway.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by MikeBetty(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Golan007:

If not for people like Gates you would have been a cripple begging on the streets of Umuahia, not as if you are much better anyway.
Says Who? Simple Question, Why Didnt He Want To Give Whites First? At Least His Countrymen?

6 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by obiekunie2: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Golan007:

[s]If not for people like Gates you would have been a cripple begging on the streets of Umuahia, not as if you are much better anyway.[/s]

people like gates are the reason why u remain so poor and hopeless so u can be easily bought at a very cheap cost to be used as guinea pig for experiment.

oh lest i forget - the vaccines you are glorifying are actually the reason why you and numerous others in your clan are so brain crippled that they cant reason like humans - hence the reason why the same bill gate you are hyping never ever ever vaccinated any of his children - he doesn't want them to end up being brain dead morons like you sir.

go figure - that is if your crippled brain really knows what that means.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by Golan007: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
MikeBetty:
Says Who? Simple Question, Why Didnt He Want To Give Whites First? At Least His Countrymen?

Because you are poor and uninnovative.

If they start to charge you 100 dollars for the vaccine, you would still claim they created it to kill you that's why they are charging such exorbitant amounts.

You are never satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by MikeBetty(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Golan007:
As If Gate Abi Door Na Your Papa! Its Fools Like You That Present Yourself As Guinea Pig for Experiment.

6 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by Golan007: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
obiekunie2:

people like gates are the reason why u remain so poor and hopeless so u can be easily bought at a very cheap cost to be used as guinea pig for experiment.

oh lest i forget - the vaccines you are glorifying are actually the reason why you and numerous others in your clan are so brain crippled that they cant reason like humans - hence the reason why the same bill gate you are hyping never ever ever vaccinated any of his children - he doesn't want them to end up being brain dead morons like you sir.

Shut up.

You don't have the health records of his offsprings, so any rumour you peddle is simple because you are idle.

Failed beings.

Even now, as the disease is decimating your numbers, you live in denial.

Tell me your state, let me pull out a notable citizen of that state who has succumbed to Covid-19.

All around the developed world, the virus is killing a disproportionate number of black people, but no, plonkers like you would never accept it.

May it get to your home so you can gain some useful experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by Golan007: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
MikeBetty:
As If Gate Abi Door Na Your Papa! Its Fools Like You That Present Yourself As Guinea Pig for Experiment.

Because you cannot read and refuse to learn.

It was written in this very short write up - frontline health workers and people of colour should be prioritized.

The search for a vaccine appears to be led by the major pharmaceutical companies you have always patronised and would surely do so.

All your grandstanding, you would take the vaccine when the time comes, if you are alive in any case.

Just like Djokovic, you can live in denial until it hits you.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by MikeBetty(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Golan007:

Because you are poor and uninnovative.

If they start to charge you 100 dollars for the vaccine, you would still claim they created it to kill you that's why they are charging such exorbitant amounts.

You are never satisfied.
Very Low Selfesteem Fellow. You Type Is The Reason Of Africa's Over Reliance On West. The White Condemned The Cure Africans Invented To Produce A Vaccine To Inject On You Like Rabbit And You Are Here Rejoicing Gate Wants To Help You. What Motivated Him To Tert It On Africans?

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by Golan007: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
MikeBetty:
Very Low Selfesteem Fellow. You Type Is The Reason Of Africa's Over Reliance On West. The White Condemned The Cure Africans Invented To Produce A Vaccine To Inject On You Like Rabbit And You Are Here Rejoicing Gate Wants To Help You. What Motivated Him To Tert It On Africans?

What cure?

You mean the 2 kobo kparaga that Madagascar was pushing?

You must be a dunce.

Anyone who has has access to Elsevier repositories would know little or no research is carried out in Africa.

You can continue to wallow in your ignorance because it comforts you but know it today, you are far behind the rest of the world when it comes to research of even the very raw materials you were born into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by MikeBetty(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Golan007:

It was written in this very short write up, frontline health workers and people of colour should be prioritized.

The search for a vaccine appears to be led by the major pharmaceutical companies you have always patronised and would surely do so.

All your grandstanding, you would take the vaccine when the time comes, if you are alive in any case.

Just like Djokovic, you can live in denial until it hits you.
Unfortunately Gate Is Using Your Ilk To Shine.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by Golan007: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
MikeBetty:
Unfortunately Gate Is Using Your Ilk To Shine.

Tell that to the families of all the black folk that have already died from Coronavirus.

Oh, I forgot, it's 5G.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by obiekunie2: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.

I don't have the health records of his offsprings, i am idle and an idiot.

i am a Failed beings.

Even now, as the disease is decimating my family in numbers, i live in denial.

All around the developed world, the virus is killing a disproportionate number of my people, but being the plonkers that i am i fully accept it.

May it get to me and my home so i can gain some useful experience.

i dont care if you have his family health record - its none of my business - all am saying is - let him start the vacine from his home then we can see how it works on his family before we decide to accept it or not.

that you are a failed being is strictly your cup of grri

personally. i dont know what virus that you claim is killing you and your entire family - so let it keep killing you and yours, i have no problem with that - whichever useful experience you want to gain from it, we are looking forward to learning from it.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by MikeBetty(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Golan007:

What cure?

You mean the 2 kobo kparaga that Madagascar pushing?

You must be a dunce.

Anyone who has has access to Elsevier repositories would know little or no research is carried out in Africa.

You can continue to wallow in your ignorance because it comforts you but know it today, you are far behind the rest of the world when it comes to research of even the very raw materials you were born into.
Mental Slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by Golan007: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
obiekunie2:

i dont care if you have his family health record - its none of my business - all am saying is - let him start the vacine from his home then we can see how it works on his family before we decide to accept it or not.

that you are a failed being is strictly your cup of grri

personally. i dont know what virus that you claim is killing you and your entire family - so let it keep killing you and yours, i have no problem with that - whichever useful experience you want to gain from it, we are looking forward to learning from it it.

You would still come on Nairaland to beg for a cure whether with this moniker or another one.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by obiekunie2: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by obiekunie2: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Golan007:

[s]i would still come on Nairaland to beg for a cure whether with this moniker or another one.
[/s]
grin

none of my business sir - it can even kill you for all i care!

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by obonujoker(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bill Gates vaccine is a no no for me.... Start with your children Gates, abi Corona no catch them ni?? Stop acting as if you really love blacks... I stand with Trump

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by Vyzz: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Let them give it to south Africans first grin
Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by punisha: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2020
Chinese first...then my uncle in Texas.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by CoronaVirusPro: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2020
obiekunie2:

Lengthy gibberish riddled with beer parlour news.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by Somodooo: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Lengthy gibberish riddled with beer parlour news.
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by netpro(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2020
MikeBetty:

Read again, not just the title. The first people he is advocating for are health workers who are on the frontline.

The major issue is that wealthy countries should not hurd it first.

Castigate Bill Gates all you want, the man has done exceptionally well for humanity.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by budaatum: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Golan007:

2 likes for every post of your's in this thread and an extra 3 for the above.

Indeed they cannot read. A serpent is what was written told them to eat the fruit of knowledge, but they refused and now remain blind, naked and enslaved in a garden.

These anti-Gate people all dream of owning a laptop running Windows, but would fail to note how Microsoft has grown their brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by budaatum: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
MikeBetty:
Mental Slavery.
Intellectually deficient!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by sapientia(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bill Gates .. Thank you sir

unparalleled wisdom

defender of the universe

Guardian of the Galaxy

Please, am one of the blacks the will gladly take it even if others refuse.

Painful thing is that the clowns you are fighting for will turn around now and start slandering you today in twitter

But your ignore button is top notch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by laribari(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Golan007:

you are a cow. Mmeeh!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by Golan007: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
laribari:

you are a cow. Mmeeh!

Cows go moo!!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine by budaatum: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Golan007:

Cows go moo!!

laribari went "Mmeeh", so is more of a goat, or more appropriately, a sheep. The sort that wont use their brain for fear it might run out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Black World War 2 Hero Sank German Ship With Bomb Made From Milk Can (Pix) / Ghana Accepts 2,000 Chinese Prisoners In Exchange For 10,000 Bags Of Rice / US Mobilizes War Ships And Missile Radars To North Korea - With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.