Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

How To Get Youtube Views NOW - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Get Youtube Views NOW (341 Views)

5 Solutions By Hiring A Genuine Site To Promote Youtube Views / Why You Should Buy Youtube Views / This Thread Is Only For YouTube Lovers. Get 10,000 Real YouTube Views In A Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Youtube Views NOW by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
All you need to do is Send me a link to your YouTube Video below for testing

So you can be sure it is legit

After which you can pay 1000naira per 1000views

It's all views from USA and Europe to ensure you have high CPM if you are monetised or to ensure quality if you are still on your way to monetisation.
Re: How To Get Youtube Views NOW by Abihan1: 9:46pm On Jul 07
DuBLINGreenb:

It's all views from USA and Europe to ensure you have high CPM if you are monetised or to ensure quality if you are still on your way to monetisation.
DuBLINGreenb:

Good evening, sir.
Sorry about what you are going through now. Anything can happen. It's possible she comes back to you.
I pray God bless you more.
Please, sir
extend a helping hand to me. The country's situation is not funny at all.
30 97698 433
First bank
Temitayo H.
Re: How To Get Youtube Views NOW by Abihan1: 7:18am On Jul 11
DuBLINGreenb:

DuBLINGreenb:

Good morning sir. Please sir remember me too. 30 97698 433 first bank. God bless you .
Re: How To Get Youtube Views NOW by Abihan1: 8:24am On Jul 14
Abihan1:
Good morning, sir. Life is somehow for some people.
Please, sir help me with anything to keep me going. 30 97698 433
First bank

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro 2015 Needed [15 Inches, 16GB RAM, 256 SSD] / 3 In 1 Touchless Automatic Washing Hand Available For Sale / Click And Bank Review - 100% DFY ClickBank Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.