Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) (1847 Views)

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / Why NCDC Doesn’t Want To Lift The Lockdown / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
A Turkish child patient with hydrocephalus disease and diabetes was brought to Turkey from Turkmenistan via air ambulance on Monday.

The aircraft carrying 9-year-old Nihal Naz Aydin landed at the Ankara Esenboga Airport.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/child-patient-from-turkmenistan-brought-to-turkey/1885452

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
After health checks, she was transferred to Ankara City Hospital.

The patient's mother said she is hopeful her daughter will survive.

”My daughter went into a diabetic coma... she is in intensive care for 80 days," Zuhal Aydin said.

"We came here at our own request, and want her to be treated in my home country.

My husband wrote a letter to the Ministry of Health for help.

"I am very hopeful, hopefully, my daughter will survive."

Turkey, which has a good healthcare system, provides air ambulance service to its citizens present in any part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
In some countries, Hundreds of citizens stranded abroad are begging their Government to render this assistance.

5 Likes

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Froshloaded: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
If na Naija
The kid will be dead by now
grin

Omak.raid:
They care about their citizens.. Here in naija, it's only God that cares but us
True

5 Likes

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Omakraid(f): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
They care about their citizens.. Here in naija, it's only God that cares about us

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by chariisGRACE(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
This further validates my Economics teacher's statement.
"NIGERIA (the thieves in high places) doesn't know NIGERIANS (the masses) neither do they care about them, all they care for is their pocket and their family."
Air Ambulance for a child. hmmmm!
During the Xenophobia, they were busy debating on how to airlift Nigerians in SA. That's not even worse, a Nigerian will be killed abroad and the government of Nigeria will say nothing about it. If they should say something about it, it will be "I am shocked".

Country that works!

5 Likes

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Omakraid:
They care about their citizens.. Here in naija, it's only God that cares but us

I WOULD OPT FOR CARE FROM MY FELLOW HUMANS ANYDAY. AT LEAST, WITH HUMANS THERE'S A CHANCE THAT THINGS MAY WORK OUT. CAN'T SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT GOD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by saheedbadmus(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
May God almighty grant the child sound health.. wow see better country .. well I pray someday Nigeria go fit do something like this

1 Like

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by michlins(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
These people constantly make you question why you were born here

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Vyzz: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wow just wow

I know a country that wouldn't care

That cannot even lift a sick person from their house to the hospital....

Christians... Una sure say na God creat this country?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Vyzz: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I WOULD OPT FOR CARE FROM MY FELLOW HUMANS ANYDAY. AT LEAST, WITH HUMANS THERE'S A CHANCE THAT THINGS MAY WORK OUT. CAN'T SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT GOD.

How those this concern that.....

He believes in God and he made his comment accordingly to his believe....

And u don't... U should have just skipped his comment...

5 Likes

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oh yea....In Turkey, WHITE LIVES MATTER...

But in Nigeria, BLACK LIVES NEVER MATTER.....

*Kidnappers are on rampage..
*Bandits on the prowl...
*How about BH.......Lcp Martins just got fed up with the whole drama.
*How about one desperately wicked hearted Uncle that flogged his Niece to a point she lost her Voice with bruises and injuries all over.......BLACK LIVES HAS NEVER MATTER IN NIGERIA...

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by tayebest(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
My country will only send condolences cry
Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wow, see correct country not this zoo we live in..I pray she makes it
Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Ishilove: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
In Nigeria it is 'Everyman for himself, God for us all, may the devil take he who is last.'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ishilove:
In Nigeria it is 'Everyman for himself, God for us all, may the devil take he who is last.'

Diabetic coma?? Na so so water Dem go dey pour for person head here
Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ishilove:

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by tunjilomo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Turkmenistan? Turkey?

Hmmm.

All na turk na.
Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Ghost1994: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Things like this can never happen During bubu’s reign instead, we’ll be hearing Buhari’s daughter went for holiday with Air Force 1.

Useless country lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

A hilarious God indeed....

The same God that cares for humanity is the same God who killed EVERY MALE FIRST CHILD IN EGYPT.... Just to let the Israelites escape.....

Is that how he cares .......

1 Like

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Omakraid(f): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Well I believe fellow humans care not out of their will but because God touches their heart to do so.
I would opt for GOD'S CARE ANYDAY.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by dfrost: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
embarassed cry kiss
Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Omakraid:

Well I believe fellow humans care not out of their will but because God touches their heart to do so.
I would opt for GOD'S CARE ANYDAY.

WELL THE HEARTBREAKING THING IS THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE GOD'S CARE, AND THAT'S WHY WE SPEND MONEY AND TIME WORKING IN LABS AND HOSPITALS TO BETTER HUMAN LIFE.
IF WE FOLD OUR HANDS AND WAIT FOR A GOD, WE'LL ALL DIE.
Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Omakraid(f): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WELL THE HEARTBREAKING THING IS THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE GOD'S CARE, AND THAT'S WHY WE SPEND MONEY AND TIME WORKING IN LABS AND HOSPITALS TO BETTER HUMAN LIFE.
IF WE FOLD OUR HANDS AND WAIT FOR A GOD, WE'LL ALL DIE.
Your belief not mine. Thanks
Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by tillaman(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by seguno2: 5:51am On Jun 25, 2020
saheedbadmus:
May God almighty grant the child sound health.. wow see better country .. well I pray someday Nigeria go fit do something like this

In your religious zealot mind, you must think that they have all that just by prayer.
Continue praying while serious people are working and praying for a better environment.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by seguno2: 5:54am On Jun 25, 2020
chariisGRACE:
This further validates my Economics teacher's statement.
"NIGERIA (the thieves in high places) doesn't know NIGERIANS (the masses) neither do they care about them, all they care for is their pocket and their family."
Air Ambulance for a child. hmmmm!
During the Xenophobia, they were busy debating on how to airlift Nigerians in SA. That's not even worse, a Nigerian will be killed abroad and the government of Nigeria will say nothing about it. If they should say something about it, it will be "I am shocked".

Country that works!

The Nigerian masses love the leaders looters like that, otherwise we would have stoned them.
At least, that is what Amaechi said.
Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by seguno2: 5:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Explorers:
In some countries, Hundreds of citizens stranded abroad are begging their Government to render this assistance.

Is Turkey not a Muslim country like most of our northern elites who have been ruining this country since forever?
Are they using a different Koran
Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by McGg: 6:15am On Jun 25, 2020
It can and only happen there not HERE.. grin
Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Mywd: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2020
seguno2:

Is Turkey not a Muslim country like most of our northern elites who have been ruining this country since forever?
Are they using a different Koran

Bro na wetin dey make me dey wonder till today be that ooo....

Cuz even with diff. Versions of the Bible none says one should raise hands against his fellow human.....
I thought islam na peaceful religion but not in Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Sent Air Ambulance To Lift 9-Yrs-old Sick Citizen Living Abroad(Pics) by Factfinder1(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Let's not even imagine it happening here in Nigeria... people die here daily and the government always claim ignorant or nonchalant it is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Goron Tula Fruit / Stammering / Husband Has A Zero Sperm Count. Please Advise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.