Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Would You Rate Myschool.ng - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Would You Rate Myschool.ng (688 Views)

JAMB 2022 Exam Updates ( Get your MySchool JAMB CBT APP for N800 ) / COVID-19 Lockdown Continues For Schools - Study For Free On Myschool / The Best Time To Study & Memorize Using MySchool Gist Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Rate Myschool.ng by mdan(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
It's a norm to rate movies, music and other stuffs in saner climes. This helps the individuals involved in these to up their games and bring value to the people.
To a considerable level, some of us have used myschool.ng to prepare for jamb, post ume and whatnot due to maybe inability to get a past question on time, or the unending errors bedeviling the past questions being used.
For me, using it has not been funny.
Mayhap this rating might help them bring more value to the table to the many students using their sites.
My rating is 55% . What's yours?
Re: How Would You Rate Myschool.ng by delectablegyal(f): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
90%. they are the best. anybody who seeks to gain admission into nigerian tertiary institutions should visit myschool.ng. no other website does it better. I don't know where the remaining ten per cent went to. what are you looking for that is not there? you can practice jamb past questions for free. already made questions and answers for all subjects. waec past questions and answers are there too. what else do you want? myschool.ng is a must visit website for every students, teachers and lecturers.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate Myschool.ng by mdan(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2020
delectablegyal:
90%. they are the best. anybody who seeks to gain admission into nigerian tertiary institutions should visit myschool.ng. no other website does it better. I don't know where the remaining ten per cent went to. what are you looking for that is not there? you can practice jamb past questions for free. already made questions and answers for all subjects. waec past questions and answers are there too. what else do you want? myschool.ng is a must visit website for every students, teachers and lecturers.

Ok, that's quite generous of you.
Are you a member?
How do you explain the errors that's quite rife there cause as a non member, it's pretty annoying and I have to use other sources for correction.
Re: How Would You Rate Myschool.ng by delectablegyal(f): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2020
mdan:

Ok, that's quite generous of you.
Are you a member?
How do you explain the errors that's quite rife there cause as a non member, it's pretty annoying and I have to use other sources for correction.

tell me the other sources you utilise.
Re: How Would You Rate Myschool.ng by mdan(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2020
delectablegyal:

tell me the other sources you utilise.

That would be
Jamb prep50
Jamb remix series by samrate academic elixir.
Jambprep.
Re: How Would You Rate Myschool.ng by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Please how do i get geniune yabatech postume past questions oh?

(1) (Reply)

Earn A Steady Stream Of Income From Home As An Academic Researcher. / Bingham University, Good Or Bad Idea?? / Jamb Registration Starts Next Week:join Us For Tutorials And Registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.