Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party (51146 Views)

Charles Idahosa: I’m Begging Governor Obaseki To Let Us Return To APC / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by nickxtra(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
baliyubla:
Edo does not play Amala and Ewedu or Baba Sokpe politics.

Btw, All pandemic congress does not have a governorship candidate in Edo, as their sham primaries was not conducted by our able Shiaman Victor Giadom.

It’s a walkover for Obaseki.
Who is a top and grassroot politicians in PDP in Edo? Name 5, I will give you 10 top and grassroot politician in APC in Edo State.
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by biggy26: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
BeforeJuly:
pretty sure the APC would still win the Edo elections.
Like they won in Rivers.
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by nickxtra(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
biggy26:

Like they won in Rivers.
They actually won in Bayelsa, a stronger stronghold of PDP, but for the Supreme Court judgement.
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by Emma1Oj(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
strong man in PDP..APC is dead in Edo
the way u carry this Edo mata for head na wa o.
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by obyrich(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
See his face. He looks like a troublemaker shocked
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by Emma1Oj(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
#Edo no be Lagos at all..if sanwo olu get sense he shld not allow tinubu mess him up
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by holywind(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
all these people defecting should just pray obaseki wins
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by DNSPro: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Unigrad:

From this your comment, you are just APC e-rats who is not from Edo. Charles Idahosa is one of the political leader in Uhunmwonde, he is a factor in the local government. Go ask Samson Osagie and Oshiomole, they will tell you more about him.
Bye bye to yeye APC and it's e-rats.
That is my Uncle actually from my mother's side. The man too like politics and he started way way way young. In the family, he is the only politician known
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by 1972xy: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/idahosa-dumps-apc-says-pdp-a-more-organised-party/
Obaseki seems to be wasting his money and his time.
And he is giving the apc or whoever the opportunity never earned to win Edo state.
These are my reasons.
1. The O'Level certificate in his hand is 3 credit.
2. There is no way he could have gain admission into the University with 3 credits
3. where on Earth do you spend 3 years in the unversity with such 3 credits and bags Bachelor degree. ..without A' level.
it is questionable.
These are the weapon s any opponent could use against him.
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by Micology19(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
[center][/center] grin grin

Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by JaruJaru890: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
BeforeJuly:
u lie, trust me
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by KanwuliaExtra: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Another UGLY one don come o! embarassed
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by Omoslim26: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
aghap51:
Apc made a very big mistake by appointing oshio as National chairman... he has destroyed the party

Is that not what we all want

the earlier Apcheat dies the better for everyone

be you Igbo Yoruba or Hausa apcheat really show all man shege and pepper
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by ezechi24(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Afospecialk:
They are reorganizing to loot Edo allocation

Edoite have nothing to benefit

My question to all Tinubu enemies is this

Without godfatherism in your state what spectacular development have your state recorded since 1999 ?

A case study of Bayelsa and Abia state

Because I notice that Lagos that is purportedly considered as the only state with Godfatherism and remain the strongest economic viable center for Africa while

oga sshhhhhh...mk them open international airport for other states and also open the water ways of onitcha , calabar and rivers make we see lagos muscle.
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by Kuginzi: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lostz:

and you an online poor, inconsequential miscreant for the rest of your life?
Get well soon!!
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by knowhowk: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=BeforeJuly post=91028946]pretty sure the APC would still win the Edo elections.[/quote. INEC Chairman ,We hear U sir ,
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by earnit1: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
oh
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by mcquin(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
1972xy:
Obaseki seems to be wasting his money and his time.
And he is giving the apc or whoever the opportunity never earned to win Edo state.
These are my reasons.
1. The O'Level certificate in his hand is 3 credit.
2. There is no way he could have gain admission into the University with 3 credits
3. where on Earth do you spend 3 years in the unversity with such 3 credits and bags Bachelor degree. ..without A' level.
it is questionable.
These are the weapon s any opponent could use against him.
Sir he's not complaining about the money and time na. Everyone can't be Ambode who will throw in the towel before a fight.

It's only fair Obaseki gives it a shot, if he loses, then he'd atleast say he gave it a try. Where is Oshiomhole today? If Obaseki had not stood up, Oshiomhole would have had his way. Allow my governor go through.
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by able20(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
aghap51:
Apc made a very big mistake by appointing oshio as National chairman... he has destroyed the party
Oshiomole and Ali Modu Sheriff have similar vision, to destroy
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by Algold: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Na ogbono soup u eat today...
BeforeJuly:
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by helpfindbolu: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by Dansuqi: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
fairfora:
This is just the beginning. No soothesayer is needed to tell us who would win edo guber. With almost all the key members, law makers, LG chairmen defecting to the pdp...what's left for the ruling party would he crumbs. O ma she oo. How are the mighty....someone please complete it

Idahosa you barely know defecting is now everybody in APC? When will you stop this exaggeration
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by megastu(m): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2020
Charlie Tempo
Unigrad:

From this your comment, you are just APC e-rats who is not from Edo. Charles Idahosa is one of the political leader in Uhunmwonde, he is a factor in the local government. Go ask Samson Osagie and Oshiomole, they will tell you more about him.
Bye bye to yeye APC and it's e-rats.
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

Idahosa you barely know defecting is now everybody in APC? When will you stop this exaggeration
hmmm. Oshiomohle was my favourite when he was governor cos of his great performance. Obaseki I knew as catalyst to the latter's outstanding performance,working underground...why did you think oshiomohle preferred him above others as his successor? Cos of his fine face? Nah!
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by Dansuqi: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2020
fairfora:
hmmm. Oshiomohle was my favourite when he was governor cos of his great performance. Obaseki I knew as catalyst to the latter's outstanding performance,working underground...why did you think oshiomohle preferred him above others as his successor? Cos of his fine face? Nah!

My brother,theres a difference between being a technocrat and winning electoral battles...
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

My brother,theres a difference between being a technocrat and winning electoral battles...
ok bro. Good luck to all the candidates
Re: Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party by edupedia: 4:45am On Jun 26, 2020
kozmokaz:
grin

This edo election go funny sha

PDP cannot win.Idahosa was forced out to follow his oga....all the others still have to go out of APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / NNPP Announces Ladipo Johnson As Kwankwaso's Running Mate / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.