Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Who Else Has Received Access Bank Scam Call? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Else Has Received Access Bank Scam Call? (846 Views)

She's A Demon: This Lady Has Received Lots Of Reaction With This Long Hair.. / Who Has Received This Message / Gt Bank Scam Me 930,000 Without Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Received Access Bank Scam Call? by BeforeJuly: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
I've received two calls claiming to be Access bank customer care agents and in the last four days.

before they call, there's always a confirmation code sent to my number which is actually from access bank. it's probably is the confirmation code for the mobile banking app.

once you send them the code which they'll ask you to send, they'll immediately create a Mobile banking account for you and withdraw ALL the funds in your bank account.

this is bad for access bank customers because all this means is that criminals are gaining unrestricted Access to our details.

please make sure you know when to spot these scammers. don't fall victim.
Re: Who Else Has Received Access Bank Scam Call? by Vyzz: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
One called me though.... Not access bank but another bank...

He told me he was an agent... Asked me when my atm will expire and I told him...

I ask me for the number in front of my atm.... grin weird
Re: Who Else Has Received Access Bank Scam Call? by Chicent(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
I actually did got a call from a supposed access bank staff telling me that my account is carrying different date of birth with my BVN stating both but none was correct then he proceeded to ask if I got the text sent to my phone.

I knew who they were just 2secs into the conversation but I just needed to play along, but what pissed me off was the harsh and commanding tone the fool was using and I told him a banker doesn't talk that way, I was also questioning them then soon his second told him something and he told me to go to my bank.

But the big question still remains how do they get these information's. There are actually some loopholes these banks need to fill.
Re: Who Else Has Received Access Bank Scam Call? by BeforeJuly: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Vyzz:
One called me though.... Not access bank but another bank...

He told me he was an agent... Asked me when my atm will expire and I told him...

I ask me for the number in front of my atm.... grin weird
as in.... they'd be asking for very sensitive information like everyone is a dummy. grin
Re: Who Else Has Received Access Bank Scam Call? by BeforeJuly: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Chicent:
I actually did got a call from a supposed access bank staff telling me that my account is carrying different date of birth with my BVN stating both but none was correct then he proceeded to ask if I got the text sent to my phone.

I knew who they were just 2secs into the conversation but I just needed to play along, but what pissed me off was the harsh and commanding tone the fool was using and I told him a banker doesn't talk that way, I was also questioning them then soon his second told him something and he told me to go to my bank.

But the big question still remains how do they get these information's. There are actually some loopholes these banks need to fill.

lol...yh they are always very rude. grin

the main issue for me is how these guys get these info.

all they do is issue press statements distancing themselves from it. that's all.

there's no effort to protect customers.
that's our vital information they're letting slip from their hands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anonymous Group Releases Tinubu's Contact Pic / You Meet Your 18 Year Old Self And You Are To Say 3 Words, What Will You Say? / With Creative Thoughts, Adolescents Can Settle Neighborhood, Worldwide Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.