Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,934 members, 7,863,304 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

“stop Telling Your Congregation Their Amen Isn’t Loud Enough” – Reno Omokri Tell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “stop Telling Your Congregation Their Amen Isn’t Loud Enough” – Reno Omokri Tell (564 Views)

'Something Isn’t Right With Toke Makinwa’s Hips' - (photos) / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“stop Telling Your Congregation Their Amen Isn’t Loud Enough” – Reno Omokri Tell by temi4christ: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Popular Nigerian author Reno Omokri has taken to social media to advise Pastors to stop telling their congregation that their Amen isn’t loud enough for God.Reno Omokri tells pastors to stop telling congregation their amen isn't loud

Reno took to micro-blogging platform, twitter to announce this today June 24.

Writing in his tweet, he said God does not consider the volume of one’s prayer but their faith.

He also said that those who say the loudest Amen don’t get the fastest answer.

He then advised Pastors to raise the faith of their congregation and not their voice.

In his words; “Dear Pastor, those who say the loudest Amen don’t get the fastest answer. God does not look at volume of prayer. He looks at volume of faith. Stop telling your congregation their Amen isn’t loud enough for God. Raise their faith, not their voice!”

See why he said so here:
https://afrigistbase.com/stop-telling-your-congregation-their-amen-isnt-loud-enough-reno-omokri-tells-pastors/

2 Likes

Re: “stop Telling Your Congregation Their Amen Isn’t Loud Enough” – Reno Omokri Tell by Righteousness89(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Reno! I don't think we need all these in the body of Christ!

There are better things to involve ourselves with!

Souls are out there! Many are dying without JESUS! We need to reach out to them!

1 Like

Re: “stop Telling Your Congregation Their Amen Isn’t Loud Enough” – Reno Omokri Tell by Vyzz: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin

I remember when I was in boarding school....

During Sundays we go to church without breakfast then come back around 11 o'clock for it...

I hate it when pastors tell me to shout a loud Amen then... Person wey never chop the shout.?

If the say I can't hear ur Amen... Make it louder...

Me I will be like thunder fire Una... Una wan kill me
Re: “stop Telling Your Congregation Their Amen Isn’t Loud Enough” – Reno Omokri Tell by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Reno! I don't think we need all these in the body of Christ!

There are better things to involve ourselves with!

Souls are out there! Many are dying without JESUS! We need to reach out to them!

I just pray you get to heaven Mr righteousness, because I doubt if you spend more time reading the Bible than you spend on nairaland. Are you reaching out to the dying souls? cheesy cheesy

Make Slawormir no dey see you from heaven while you dey for the other side, e go just shout . Damn! Niggar. Isoright e don finish be that. Wetin concern Reno with body of Christ

Na joke I dey joke ooo
Re: “stop Telling Your Congregation Their Amen Isn’t Loud Enough” – Reno Omokri Tell by Officialgarri: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Whenever Reno is bored, he just picks an irrelevant and overflogged topic and begin to repaint it.

I don't condemn any church's mode of worship because na learn we all learn am . Just don't make the mode of worship full of excesses just because you need more customers/members.

This same Reno once called someone stupid and when questioned why a pastor will say such, he simply replied with a bible verse.
Then some weeks back, a Muslim guy called him stupid, he said, he never knew a supposed Holy man should utter such word....... I reminded him he once did same, next thing I got blocked cheesy
Re: “stop Telling Your Congregation Their Amen Isn’t Loud Enough” – Reno Omokri Tell by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
temi4christ

Please attach images to your post.
Re: “stop Telling Your Congregation Their Amen Isn’t Loud Enough” – Reno Omokri Tell by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
This ur Amen is not loud enough for my God I know no when some people turn to sound engineer for God.

1 Like

Re: “stop Telling Your Congregation Their Amen Isn’t Loud Enough” – Reno Omokri Tell by VirginFinder: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: ASDA Employee Faints While Prince Charles Was Talking To Him During Visit / House Of Tacha Online Reality Show | Corona Global Impact Presentation / Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.