Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,975 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Online Businesses One Can Venture Into Post Covid-19 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Businesses One Can Venture Into Post Covid-19 (365 Views)

SEE IT: 10 Legit Businesses One Can Start With Zero Funds. / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / Online Businesses One Can Make Money In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Businesses One Can Venture Into Post Covid-19 by bamangar: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
With the way things are going in the country, we need genuine extra source of income and online businesses is one of the keys. Some friends of mine have fallen victim of fraudulent online businesses lately due to the poor economy brought by covid-19. Desperate people milking the situation to defraud Nigerians. I had to stop another friend from registering from one platform like that.

Me sef, I want to go into genuine online business.
My skills: Writing, social media management. Which online business can I start?
Suggest viable and genuine one's I can go into that is profitable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK Couple Who Started Hand Sanitiser Business 12 Weeks Ago Set To Make £30m / How Can I Send My Payoneer Money To My Bank Account? / Backup Power For Your Basic Appliances At #82,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.