Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Super Gro Organic Fertilizer Proposal - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Super Gro Organic Fertilizer Proposal (377 Views)

Super Gro Organic Fertilizer Proposal / Super Gro Organic Fertilizer Proposal / Purchase 200gallons Of Super Gro Organic Fertilizer To Support Farmers In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Gro Organic Fertilizer Proposal by Rightchooser1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
NEW FERTILIZER PRODUCT INTRODUCTION (For crops,birds (poultry) and fish

Dear sir/ma

I ,Afolaranmi habeeb,director of sales working at GNLD/NEOLIFE international.I'm writing this letter to propose our agro organic fertilizer called SUPERGRO.

SUPERGRO is most used by Nigeria farmers as source of fertilizer to protect and Increase growth of their agricultural farm produce.It's a natural wetting agent,penetrable,spreader and sticker that has no chemical.it increase the production of food and cash crop.

Key Benefits

Optimises water use by overcoming water repellancy, increasing the rate of soil penetration.Reduces run-off and evaporation.Compatible with agricultural aids and can improve the performance of pesticides, insecticides and fertilisers.

Details

Non-toxic, non-caustic and non-flammable making it safe and easy to handle and use.Very concentrated and economical, mixed with water in a dilution of 1:1000.Suitable for use on all indoor and outdoor vegetation.

Usage

Add 1 ml of Super Gro to 1 litre of water.

I look forward to your response of purchasing.If you have questions regarding this product,please do not hesistate to contact me through my whatsapp number +2348146755277..

Sizes: 1litre and 5ltr keg

Endorse by the vice president of Nigeria prof Yemi osibanjo

Thanks.
AFOLARANMI HABEEB

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Abuja Women Farmers Offered 20k After Cattle Invaded Their Farms / Live Broilers Available In Lagos / Farm For Me: How Does This Sound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.