Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting (31363 Views)

State Police: 20 Governors’ Decisions Ready For NEC May – NGF / Bagudu: Why APC Governors Are Pushing For NEC Meeting / APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by fergie001: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
asobo:
APC online miscreants at it again.
APC online miscreants?
Na waoh

1 Like

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Somodooo: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
Why Igbo's carry APC matter for head? grin cheesy grin grin grin
[/s]
e pain am well well

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by ORIENTATION101: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

You don't understand..

This post was yesterday, only here today.

Garba's was today, current and came after this particular post.
I guess it was a typo cos it obviously stated Wednesday.
APC NEC meeting is not an impromtu gathering.

A
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by fergie001: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
I guess it was a typo cos it obviously stated Wednesday.
APC NEC meeting is not an impromtu gathering.
Ya
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by DarmosRaimos(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gosh I did not even read to the end because of error in the date. They are calling Thursday June 24. OMG
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Eteka1:
If Buhari tries any shit, he will be swiftly impeached.
who will impeach him? how many national lawmakers do you have in the southwest?
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Edosir(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Our darling daddy
baliyubla:
The Chicago drug baron and his crew can continue running from pillar to post.

Our able Shiaman recognized by the court and our Daddy Buhari remains High Chief Victor Giadom.

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Eteka1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lostz:

who will impeach him? how many national lawmakers do you have in the southwest?
Watch. Buhari should not take sides or else he is finished.
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by BERNIMOORE: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gandollaar:
Because Giadom is the official presidentially recognized Shiaman of APC.
you mean double chief Shugab'an Giedam

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by asobo: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

APC online miscreants? grin
Na waoh
I dislike people who argue blindly. Thus they keep misleading the gullible ones. Emotions who let them dissect things from an unbiased view
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by airminem(f): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Where is ajimobi please?
IamDavid:
Na Ajimobi wey sick dey make this Giadom guy flex muscle o... Giadom kor, Gorodom ni. I hate people seeking power the wrong way. It is obvious the guy is desperate... looking for every means to become acting chairman...

1 Like

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by barrypro: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
This story is becoming somehow
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Bighead9: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well

Sai Handsome Oshiomole,
Sai Gaidom
Sai Pastor İze Iyamu. grin

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by fergie001: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
asobo:
I dislike people who argue blindly. Thus they keep misleading the gullible ones. Emotions who let them dissect things from an unbiased view
You don't understand

This letter was June 23, Garba Shehu made the pronouncement today.

The headline made it look like they are countering the President. That's what am explaining.
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Eteka1:
Watch. Buhari should not take sides or else he is finished.

look at this one. stop being a kid

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Somodooo: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Sai Handsome Oshiomole,
Sai Gaidom
Sai Pastor İze Iyamu. grin
[/s]
tongue
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by FlordFlorez(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Another joke. We've seen 100, we aren't surprised of 99.
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Eteka1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lostz:

look at this one. stop being a kid
thank you
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by airminem(f): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sure you can. Alot cardio sis
ModestGal:
.sis that sister on your dp is my beauty dream o. I love her shape die and gradually building the shape
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Jabioro: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
What do you expect from someone who is always in shock..Dem dey kill for his backyard,he is in shock,dem embezzled all the money meant for project,he go shock, Boko Haram boys dey kill our soldiers baba dey shock ..Mind you the whole country will soon be on ventilator..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by bender79: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
I dare say that the president is the reason apc is in a mess. He has never shown leadership in any form. What is so difficult in calling the warring factions to a roundable or a virtual table to solve a party problem? A very simple matter where he can take a firm decision and everything will fall in place as Commander in Chief. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
APC is about to slit into fractures and factions....and Buhari is playing to the gallery. apart from the legal advice, they have also told him where the pendulum will swing to if he gives his support to Ajimobi's camp.
Aboki Agenda undertone. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Decibel: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
airminem:
Where is ajimobi please?
Private ICU,

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by lomprico(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
is da one aware of anything b4?
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Decibel: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
They better start begging him now before he decides to suspend all of them

Go and Dobale flat for Current Court Recognized Acting chairman Double chief Victor Giedom..
Bourdillon boys paying homage to the authentic Chairman, High Chief Victor Giadom cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by asobo: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

You don't understand

This letter was June 23, Garba Shehu made the pronouncement today.

The headline made it look like they are countering the President. That's what am explaining.
Ok I get you bro. You weren't the person I was referring to as miscreant bro.
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by ORIENTATION101: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
glink2015:
APC is about to slit into fractures and factions....and Buhari is playing to the gallery. apart from the legal advice, they have also told him where the pendulum will swing to if he gives his support to Ajimobi's camp.
Aboki Agenda undertone. If you know, you know.
apc nwc re not divided. giadom is alone on his charade

1 Like

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by IamDavid(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
airminem:
Where is ajimobi please?
On ventilator in ICU... the last time we heard.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by fergie001: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
asobo:
Ok I get you bro. You weren't the person I was referring to as miscreant bro.
No P Sir
Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by duality(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
The APC actors are on nairaland and they take decision after reading opinions here.

So things may change because of what people type here

1 Like

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by ayenale1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Reformed APC loading

1 Like

Re: APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting by Gandollaar(f): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
you mean double chief Shugab'an Giedam
Yexooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day / Military Paratroopers Seen Training For October 1 Parade In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.