Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Mobile App Monetisation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile App Monetisation (226 Views)

Fb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App Monetisation by Jetblessing: 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hello everyone permit me to use this medium to enlighten each and everyone of us on Mobile app monetisation.
I am very sure many of us would have use some apps in which as you are using it some advertisement just pop up on the app you feel somehow disturbed but do you really know as you click on that ads you have already help the app owner to earn money which is not a small amount of money.
Instead of helping this people to earn why can't you just earn your own cool money also . You can earn on mobile apps by
*Goggle admob
*Facebook ads
*start app
*Ad colony
All these are integrated to your app and your app will start showing ads and as it shows ads you will start earning. Now, all you need to get started is to get an app and publish on play store, don't worry about that I can help you build any kind of app quiz app, Game app, website app, forum app, etc and ads will be integrated into the app and it will be published on play store by me.
*Note*: I don't do self click, self clicking is illegal no matter how smart you are you can't be smarter than goggle they will still get you banned so don't stress yourself on self click .
Contact me via WhatsApp for your app and start earning *@08110163392* you can also contact me through that WhatsApp number if you have interest in learning how to create apps and inputting am ads into it and also for your website creation and if you have any question am available contact me on same WhatsApp number *Thanks*

(1) (Reply)

Canadian, Belgian Firms Bid For Cross River's Bakassi Deep Seaport Project / The Right And Complete Guide To Social Media Marketing / 10 Greatest Robberies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.