Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

+18: Have Sex With Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / +18: Have Sex With Me (514 Views)

Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

+18: Have Sex With Me by Nairablink(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
THIS STORY HAS A LOT OF SNUT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Gabriel grew up in Italy with his parents, Sergio and Kaia. His father was a man who expected the best from everyone, and even better from his son.

He was a man that believed showing love or affection towards anyone, even his own family was a sign of weakness and would not tolerate such things.

Throughout his youth, Gabriel was groomed to become the successful, cunning and ruthless man his father wanted him to be.

To Sergio love means weakness and women are only good for a man’s pleasure in bed.

A wife is just for public appearances and a mistress was for pleasure. For ten years he had tried to get his son to choose a wife from a wealthy family.

His mother, Kaia was not much better, she was cold towards him, never showed him love, and he was mainly raised by nannies until he was old enough to go to boarding school.

With his father’s backing, he started building his empire, paying him back with interest.

He had his own home built as far from his parents as he could. They never celebrated holidays together, only got together occasionally.

Paige Mosley was a young woman with simple needs.

She was an orphan from birth, going from one foster home to another until she reached the age where it was considered old enough to be on her own.

She never really fit in, with her delicate features, her hair blond, so light in color it was almost white.

From the age of sixteen, she works as a waitress, babysitter, and other odd jobs and went to school at night.

When she turned eighteen she got a full-time job as a maid at the Maestri hotel in New York.

Read also: Reveal it Now Before it Ruin Your Marriage

In the three years she worked there she made friends with the other staff members. They became like a family of sorts.

But when news came that the hotel was shutting down a cloud of despair hung over everyone’s head....Continue Reading Here... https://www.nairablink.com/have-sex-with-me/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija New Housemates In Quarantine Before Official Opening / “they Keep Mistaking My Winning In Life To BB4 Winning” – Tacha / Naira Marley Shares Plan To Open Non-profitable Eatery For Less Privilege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.