Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” (38347 Views)

Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / Eze Chukwuemeka Blames Oshiomhole For APC's Loss In Edo Election / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by Igboid: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Ndigbo don't have to wait for 16 years, but I am not really hugely enthusiastic about those who are likely to get the Igbo slot.
I have no confidence in Peter Obi, Rochas Okorocha and Orji Uzor Kalu.
You well know the powers that be will never ever allow proper Igbo niggaz like Kingsley Muoghalu, Festus Odimegwu, possibly Soludo, run for such an office.
They will only prefer compromised Igbos who they can be controlling from behind the scenes,and by the time you know it, 8 years is up, and Igbos will forever loose the right to clamour for the presidency.

If Igbos are ever gonna get the presidency, it had better be by a competent Igbo man with no skeletons in his cupboard, so that the internal colonisers will not be able to twist and turn him, all in the name of an Igbo presidency.

I'll rather the SS holds the presidency, than the presidency going to a compromised and blackmail.able SE Igbo man.

People may ask why did I add Peter Obi to this list. I did that because he is a micro-manager and his style of leadership is not what is required in the presidency. After 8 years, he would only have succeeded in doing about 2 or 3 things, instead of 8 to 9 things that is expected.

As you rightly stated further in your writeup, Amaechi will strictly be doing the turn of the SS, and definitely not the turn of the SE, whether he sees himself as Igbo or not.

But we as Igbos must also be very careful in how we label Igbos in the SS. No doubt, Ikwerres have helped in making themselves suspicious to the generality of Igbos, but any of them who appears consistent in always identifying himself/herself as an Igbo whether in good or bad times, we must embrace such a person. We should not go throwing around the person, a false appellation he/she has already rejected.
The fact that the person identifies as Igbo does not make the person a SE-ner.

Well if you are rooting for Amaechi as a non Igbo and a SSner.
I have no issues with that. As long as its spelt out he and his Ikwerre people are not Igbos nor are they doing Igbo slot. In which case, the Job of Amaechi defense should be that of Ogbakor Ikwerre and Edo state people , not Igbo issues.
We shouldn't be picking a non existing battles with Yorubas over a non Igbo man like Amaechi and his Ikwerre people.
Yoruba as a majority and keepers of Lagos, remains more important for Igbo interests and progress than Ikwerre minority of 3.5LGA and keepers of relatively backward Ph city, they still share with Ijaws.

It's about time Ndiigbo eschew from sentiments and from presenting ourselves for easy manipulations by mischievous people.
Amaechi has never been consistent in his Igbo identity claim, he has never for once fought for a pan Igbo cause or stood in the gap against institutionalized Igbo marginalization.
He has never challenged his Ogbakor Ikwerre elders who remain rabidly anti Igbo and BiniPhilic.
Self deceit have never helped a people and it will never help Ndiigbo. It's time we faced the truth.

Ndiigbo supporting another SS non Igbo president in Amaechi, after supporting GEJ not long ago is political stupidity.
We must champion our own cause,Igbo cause. Amaechi as a SS non Igbo man should repay SE and Ndiigbo back for the support we gave his SS brother GEJ, by supporting Igbo and SE presidency come 2023 and not be coming out for us to abandon our own quest to support him again.
That's greed and wickedness.

Ndiigbo must not stand for that.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by bizhop01: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jack500:
Tinubu this, Tinubu that.

Many people will so die, if this man become president in 2023, the hatred is real.
2023 i believe you can do better than Tinubu, a party leader that is taking side and can't even work to resolve conflicts in only APC and you think he can manage 200 million Nigerian, yoruba have better options than incompetent politician like Tinubu that is only dream of exercising power,

This is how northerners push Buhari to Nigeria without accessing his capacity and the expect miracle, they can't gain more than political appointments because he can't offer what he doesn't had.
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by OfoIgbo: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Igboid:

Well if you are rooting for Amaechi as a non Igbo and a SSner.
I have no issues with that. As long as its spelt out he and his Ikwerre people are not Igbos nor are they doing Igbo slot. In which case, the Job of Amaechi defense should be that of Ogbakor Ikwerre and Edo state people , not Igbo issues.
We shouldn't be picking a non existing battles with Yorubas over a non Igbo man like Amaechi and his Ikwerre people.
Yoruba as a majority and keepers of Lagos, remains more important for Igbo interests and progress than Ikwerre minority of 3.5LGA and keepers of relatively backward Ph city, they still share with Ijaws.

It's about time Ndiigbo eschew from sentiments and presenting ourselves for easy manipulations by mischievous people.
Amaechi has never been consistent in his Igbo identity claim, he has never for once fought for a pan Igbo cause or stood in the gap against institutionalized Igbo marginalization.
He has never challenged his Ogbakor Ikwerre elders who remain rabidly anti Igbo and BiniPhilic.
Self deceit have never helped a people and it will never help Ndiigbo. It's time we faced the truth.

Ndiigbo supporting another SS non Igbo president in Amaechi, after supporting GEJ not long ago is political stupidity.
We must champion our own cause,Igbo cause. Amaechi as a SS non Igbo man should repay SE and Ndiigbo back for the support we gave his SS brother GEJ, and not be coming out for us to abandon our own quest to support him again.
That's greed and wickedness.

Ndiigbo must not stand for that.

OK, first of all I am sure you already know that Ikwerres are not the only Igbo-speaking group in the SS.
Some of these Igbo-speaking groups are diehard Igbos, so it will be un-brotherly of us to refer to them as non-Igbos. It will be unfair on the other Igbo groupings in the SS, if you were to view them with the same suspicion you adopt in viewing the few Igbo-denying, Igbo-speaking people in the SS

That is why I prefer going for the SS or SE president nomenclature. So whether one sees himself/herself as Igbo or not, if one is from the SS, then you are taking the SS slot. If you are from the SE, then you are taking the SE slot.

Now, I am a believer in, if you want to be Igbo, then you must be Igbo when things are good or bad. You can't choose to be Igbo when things are good, but abandon Igbos when things are negative. That's why an Ikwerre man will always be viewed with suspicion by the other Igbo groups. No doubt when it comes to presidency, the Ikwerreman will start telling us all about his/her Igboness, but when it comes to expropriating "abandoned properties in PH", the Ikwerreman joins other non-Igbos in actively participating and benefiting from that injustice.

However you must also accept that some Igbos have done worse to the Igbo political and cultural wellbeing than Amaechi, and yet we still see them as Igbos. I doubt Amaechi has reached the level of Okorocha or Ukpabi Asika in undermining Igbo interest, so we should also be careful about the way we apply our rules, so that no group is made to bear the full brunt of Igbo retributive justice than the other.

Regarding your assertion that Amaechi has never joined the generality of Ndigbo in fighting for a pan-Igbo cause. I agree with this statement wholeheartedly. If I am right, I believe he is the current federal minister in charge of constructing railways and all that. So far, he has concentrated these constructions in the North and West, thus virtually leaving the SE and SS out of this wonderful projects. Now, he may be doing this to please his Fulani and Yoruba masters, but this still plays into the long held notion about Ikwerres, being easily compromised by the dominant political wind at any particular moment

Now, it is unfair to compare maybe about one million Ikwerres, with about 20-30 million Yorubas. It is much fairer to compare the SW and SS. It is quite clear that there has been somewhat of an alliance between the SE and SS. This alliance has been in place before GEJ mounted the presidency, and it has held thus far.
Even a few months ago, Edwin Clark made it clear that it was the turn of the Igbos to produce the president in 2023

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-igbo-must-be-president-in-2023-edwin-clark/

No major SS person has indicated interest in the 2023 presidency, except those that try to claim they are Igbos in the SS. I think the SS are holding fast to their own end of the bargain, and have been good partners more or less. This differs diametrically from the Yoruba response. Tinubu is still angling to take the Igbo slot. From our experience since independence, with the Yorubas,

I will choose SS as an ally region over the SW.

As you well know, Lagos or PH can be reproduced in Obuaku, so we mustn't let Igbos be blackmailed by any of such inducements. So because of Lagos, the SW feels they have the right to take a presidential slot that morally belongs to the Igbos?

You may not know this, but both the Yorubas and the Fulanis are threatened by the supposed understanding/alliance between the SS and SE. Forget about all the SHADOWY monikers created here on nairaland to rubbish that notion. Out there in the real political arena, that understanding exists. That is why the SW will do anything to ruin that understanding as it leaves the dangerously vulnerable.

Do you think Buhari and his people are undermining Tinubu in a vacuum? The Fulanis already know that the strongest power bloc in the South is the SE/SS alliance, which is why they are so brazenly going after Tinubu, knowing that if they need a southern content, the SE/SS alliance will more than feel that gap, especially as the SE/SS alliance don't really see eye to eye with Tinubu who is attempting to rob them of their well deserved presidency.
Tinubu now really has about 3 or 4 states he can count on. The only thing that really still gives Tinubu any aura is the fact that he belongs to the ruling party. Once he looses the ruling party toga, his vulnerabilities will be laid bare to the world. That's also when the influence of the SE/SS alliance will be more prominently felt.

1 Like

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by Killdemboth: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
OfoIgbo:

OK, first of all I am sure you already know that Ikwerres are not the only Igbo-speaking group in the SS.
Some of these Igbo-speaking groups are diehard Igbos, so it will be un-brotherly of us to refer to them as non-Igbos. It will be unfair on the other Igbo groupings in the SS, if you were to view them with the same suspicion you adopt in viewing the few Igbo-denying, Igbo-speaking people in the SS

That is why I prefer going for the SS or SE president nomenclature. So whether one sees himself/herself as Igbo or not, if one is from the SS, then you are taking the SS slot. If you are from the SE, then you are taking the SE slot.

Now, I am a believer in, if you want to be Igbo, then you must be Igbo when things are good or bad. You can't choose to be Igbo when things are good, but abandon Igbos when things are negative. That's why an Ikwerre man will always be viewed with suspicion by the other Igbo groups. No doubt when it comes to presidency, the Ikwerreman will start telling us all about his/her Igboness, but when it comes to expropriating "abandoned properties in PH", the Ikwerreman joins other non-Igbos in actively participating and benefiting from that injustice.

However you must also accept that some Igbos have done worse to the Igbo political and cultural wellbeing than Amaechi, and yet we still see them as Igbos. I doubt Amaechi has reached the level of Okorocha or Ukpabi Asika in undermining Igbo interest, so we should also be careful about the way we apply our rules, so that no group is made to bear the full brunt of Igbo retributive justice than the other.

Regarding your assertion that Amaechi has never joined the generality of Ndigbo in fighting for a pan-Igbo cause. I agree with this statement wholeheartedly. If I am right, I believe he is the current federal minister in charge of constructing railways and all that. So far, he has concentrated these constructions in the North and West, thus virtually leaving the SE and SS out of this wonderful projects. Now, he may be doing this to please his Fulani and Yoruba masters, but this still plays into the long held notion about Ikwerres, being easily compromised by the dominant political wind at any particular moment

Now, it is unfair to compare maybe about one million Ikwerres, with about 20-30 million Yorubas. It is much fairer to compare the SW and SS. It is quite clear that there has been somewhat of an alliance between the SE and SS. This alliance has been in place before GEJ mounted the presidency, and it has held thus far.
Even a few months ago, Edwin Clark made it clear that it was the turn of the Igbos to produce the president in 2023

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-igbo-must-be-president-in-2023-edwin-clark/

No major SS person has indicated interest in the 2023 presidency, except those that try to claim they are Igbos in the SS. I think the SS are holding fast to their own end of the bargain, and have been good partners more or less. This differs diametrically from the Yoruba response. Tinubu is still angling to take the Igbo slot. From our experience since independence, with the Yorubas,

I will choose SS as an ally region over the SW.

As you well know, Lagos or PH can be reproduced in Obuaku, so we mustn't let Igbos be blackmailed by any of such inducements. So because of Lagos, the SW feels they have the right to take a presidential slot that morally belongs to the Igbos?

You may not know this, but both the Yorubas and the Fulanis are threatened by the supposed understanding/alliance between the SS and SE. Forget about all the SHADOWY monikers created here on nairaland to rubbish that notion. Out there in the real political arena, that understanding exists. That is why the SW will do anything to ruin that understanding as it leaves the dangerously vulnerable.

Do you think Buhari and his people are undermining Tinubu in a vacuum? The Fulanis already know that the strongest power bloc in the South is the SE/SS alliance, which is why they are so brazenly going after Tinubu, knowing that if they need a southern content, the SE/SS alliance will more than feel that gap, especially as the SE/SS alliance don't really see eye to eye with Tinubu who is attempting to rob them of their well deserved presidency.
Tinubu now really has about 3 or 4 states he can count on. The only thing that really still gives Tinubu any aura is the fact that he belongs to the ruling party. Once he looses the ruling party toga, his vulnerabilities will be laid bare to the world. That's also when the influence of the SE/SS alliance will be more prominently felt.

Injustice say you are naturally endowed with wisdom. Spot on Spot on..
Please i need more clarity on that Obuaku stuff you mentioned. I thought they said the core SE states are landlocked?

1 Like

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by bigfish3k: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
jrusky:
Good morning every responsible NL from all tribes, Good morning to all sensible Igbo in the forum and very bad morning for the ugly heads nonentity igbos in the forum because I want to hurt them this morning again.

I can't belief Amaechi that is one of those that created the mess Nigeria is in today, who fought Jonathan to standstill to pleased Aboki now the new saint of some nonentity Igbo's in this forum. Same Ameachi they all insulted countless of time calling him bastard, same Amaechi that brought bloodshed to his homeland in last election to please Almanjiri descendant is now the now the new saint in some shameless confused igbo in this forum bah

Pls I ask this foolish Eze a first class political nonentity to show me one tabloid or statement where Tinubu ever directly insulted Igbo or any Igbo living or dead till this very moment

With the way Igbo has placed theirselves in Nigeria political landscape with their incessant brewing political nonentities, tribal abusives, name callings and the Jewish/Biafra stunt lead by that Goat called Kanu and was unchecked by these old fools from the East I will say it again and again Aso Rock is not for the Igbo unless their is a miraculous change anything short of that its not going to happen.

And all you fools shouting Amechi is Igbo boy you are sick, stupid and silly you saw Rotimi in somebody name and you are calling him Igbo boy, then you are mad.

Why do Igbo love parasite politics amazed me that was how suddenly Azikwe showed up in Gej name just to feel relevant what a shame and Gej living in Awka or Orlu now? Hell No.

Truth annoys but I won't stop saying it.

Tinubu is corrupt yes but he has never insulted any Igbo till this very moment so stop hating him.
Who was using these words in the last elections
1."awon okoro"
2."obi China"
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by Insectkiller: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chukwuemeka eze Trash!

You just spoke in d 'nonsense'

You are a catalytic parapoist

shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by Amarabae(f): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Ndigbo don't have to wait for 16 years, but I am not really hugely enthusiastic about those who are likely to get the Igbo slot.
I have no confidence in Peter Obi, Rochas Okorocha and Orji Uzor Kalu.
You well know the powers that be will never ever allow proper Igbo niggaz like Kingsley Muoghalu, Festus Odimegwu, possibly Soludo, run for such an office.
They will only prefer compromised Igbos who they can be controlling from behind the scenes,and by the time you know it, 8 years is up, and Igbos will forever loose the right to clamour for the presidency.

If Igbos are ever gonna get the presidency, it had better be by a competent Igbo man with no skeletons in his cupboard, so that the internal colonisers will not be able to twist and turn him, all in the name of an Igbo presidency.

I'll rather the SS holds the presidency, than the presidency going to a compromised and blackmail.able SE Igbo man.

People may ask why did I add Peter Obi to this list. I did that because he is a micro-manager and his style of leadership is not what is required in the presidency. After 8 years, he would only have succeeded in doing about 2 or 3 things, instead of 8 to 9 things that is expected.

As you rightly stated further in your writeup, Amaechi will strictly be doing the turn of the SS, and definitely not the turn of the SE, whether he sees himself as Igbo or not.

But we as Igbos must also be very careful in how we label Igbos in the SS. No doubt, Ikwerres have helped in making themselves suspicious to the generality of Igbos, but any of them who appears consistent in always identifying himself/herself as an Igbo whether in good or bad times, we must embrace such a person. We should not go throwing around the person, a false appellation he/she has already rejected.
The fact that the person identifies as Igbo does not make the person a SE-ner.
I am very disappointed with this ur comment,
you talk like a person battling with inferiority complex,
ikwerres are not Igbos , amaechi nonsense claim is political,
no ikwerre man can take an Igbo turn,
if anything is zoned to South south, it will be taken by ijaws, urhobos,efiks etc
beef up ur self esteem

3 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by OfoIgbo: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Amarabae:

I am very disappointed with this ur comment,
you talk like a person battling with inferiority complex,
ikwerres are not Igbos , amaechi nonsense claim is political,
no ikwerre man can take an Igbo turn,
if anything is zoned to South south, it will be taken by ijaws, urhobos,efiks etc
beef up ur self esteem

Where did I write that an Ikwerre man will take the Igbo turn? Please read my write-ups well before you comment on them.

Secondly if anything is zoned to the SS, every SSner has the right to go for it whether you are Igbo or not. The Igbos in the SS shouldn't just give up on positions simply because they are Igbos or Igbo-speaking.
Otherwise the SS Igbos should be clamouring to join their Kith and kin in the SE
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by OfoIgbo: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Killdemboth:

Injustice say you are naturally endowed with wisdom. Spot on Spot on..
Please i need more clarity on that Obuaku stuff you mentioned. I thought they said the core SE states are landlocked?

Thanks for the compliments.

If you Google OBUAKU, you will get a little more information. It is in Abia state
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by Killdemboth: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Thanks for the compliments.

If you Google OBUAKU, you will get a little more information. It is in Abia state
I googled it but is it viable cos when I look at the map the 5SE states are not at the sea shore, how do we achieve that costume honestly that would be my dream to see a proper sea port in core SE state.
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by OfoIgbo: 3:45am On Jun 27, 2020
Killdemboth:

I googled it but is it viable cos when I look at the map the 5SE states are not at the sea shore, how do we achieve that costume honestly that would be my dream to see a proper sea port in core SE state.

OBUAKU is closer to the open ocean than PH.

It is also protected by Opobo, just before one hits the open ocean

Northern and SW almajiris didn't spot that access when they were redrawing Igbo map. If they had seen it, I am 100% sure they would have placed it in Rivers state and expended huge funds in convincing the Igbos there, that they are not Igbos and probably migrated from Benin.
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by Killdemboth: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2020
OfoIgbo:

OBUAKU is closer to the open ocean than PH.

It is also protected by Opobo, just before one hits the open ocean

Northern and SW almajiris didn't spot that access when they were redrawing Igbo map. If they had seen it, I am 100% sure they would have placed it in Rivers state and expended huge funds in convincing the Igbos there, that they are not Igbos and probably migrated from Benin.

Hahaha I get that though..
My question is from Obuaku to the ocean which village owns the place?
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” by EdwardRandy(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2021
Amaechi ain't no Igbo, he is from Rivers State and please don't derail this thread.

Just look at how everyone is belittling the strong man of Lagos simply because he wants to be president. I like his silence though but I hope he has plan A and not plan A recycled.

Did you say Amaechi ain't igbo? Even with the name he bears? Lol! You morons are funny.
Before you rant like a dog with rabies, my name is Chinonso from Ohaji in rivers state and I'm a full booded igbo man. Same as the idiot Wike who denied his ancestry just becos of politics, even when the Bini he's trying to align with denied having any ancestral link with Ikwerre. Our ancestors (ikwere) migrated from imo and abia states which is why we also have Ohaji in imo state, a family divided with artificial boundaries by Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.