Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Delivery Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Delivery Job (237 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Job by HARYOMIDE1994: 12:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Hello everyone,

It's my pleasure to create this thread. I know that a lot of us are busy with one thing or the other and have luggage or deliveries that we have to deliver to different places.

I am an expert in logistics management with more than 2 years experience. When I was serving, I was able to deliver more than 100 packages in different parts of Anambra State.

If you want to deliver something to Ogbomoso, Oyo, Ibadan, Ilorin, or Osogbo, kindly reach out to me on olahan.samson@gmail.com

A trial will convince you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Delivery Job by Sleekyzee99: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Nice one... Pls my people if you also have something to deliver in Abuja, Jos and nasarawa pls Holla me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Telesales Person Needed At A Media Firm In Lagos / Opportunity For Artisans To Get Customers Without Stress / A Caregiver Needed At Nsukka Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.