Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Osun State University: The Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University: The Form (2716 Views)

Ebonyi State University (ebsu) Now Federal University The Name : / Tansian University, The Pride Of Anambra State! / Madonna University: The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State University: The Form by lesster(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2007
Hello people,
i just realised now that lota people have paid for the form, yet they dont have the form with them, well there are other places where u can get the form apart from lagos at a very convinient way, buzz me if you dont wanna waste your money, the 3k, the number is 08036075360, the name is lanre,i repeat call this number inorder not to waste your 3k.Thank you.
Re: Osun State University: The Form by kbaba12: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2007
why cant u tell us where we can get it instead of us calling u.if u wnt to hlp do it once and for all
Re: Osun State University: The Form by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2007
Re: Osun State University: The Form by lesster(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2007
Due to the strike and some other related issues in Osun State, the state Government then decide to extend the closing date and submission for the University form,so if you are intrested dont waste more time, my number is still the same,08037065370.Cheers
Re: Osun State University: The Form by maggot: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2007
grin undecided [b][/b]Na waoo which is ur no 08036065360 or 08037065370 pls be sincere.I really need d post jamb form.
Re: Osun State University: The Form by Mustay(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2007
they don't hav a site and I nthink they just got accredited
Re: Osun State University: The Form by soliuville(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2007
Here is the contact address where you can get and summit the Osun State University Form:

Osogbo: UNIOSUN Project Office, Room D07, Ministry of Education, Osogbo

Abuja:  Osun State Liaison Office, Plot 3, Nouakchott Street, Opposite Bank PHB, off Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Wuse Zone 2, Abuja

Lagos: Osun State Liaison Office. 53 Remi Fani-Kayode Street, off Oduduwa Way, Ikeja GRA

Thats it guysss
Soliuville,  smiley
Re: Osun State University: The Form by soliuville(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2007
Osun State University website: www.uniosun.org
thats it,

(1) (Reply)

Lasu 1st Sem exam Results Are Out / Top 10 Nigerian Universities Websites. / Who Can Please Help Solve THIS Question......???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.