Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nairaland E-mail Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland E-mail Help (338 Views)

Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert / Please Help, How Can I Open An E-mail@myname.com / E-mail Associated With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland E-mail Help by Simisola3: 3:50am On Jun 25, 2020
Hey. I am new to this forum and I'm getting used to this new way of receiving e-mail. I was trying to make a friend request to another user and there was a message that was sent back to my Outlook inbox saying my account isn't connected and that I need to reply to that message, so I did. Nothing happened yet.

Is there something I'm missing?
Re: Nairaland E-mail Help by stanliwise(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Simisola3:
Hey. I am new to this forum and I'm getting used to this new way of receiving e-mail. I was trying to make a friend request to another user and there was a message that was sent back to my Outlook inbox saying my account isn't connected and that I need to reply to that message, so I did. Nothing happened yet.

Is there something I'm missing?
That is how Nairaland works. If someone tries to contact your. And You don’t have the person on you contact list. Your mail server will need you to reply the person so that you both can be connected.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On My Wordpress Website / What Happened To The Old Bosses On "Learn Web Design LIVE on Nairaland" Thread / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.