Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why (9612 Views)

Zubby Micheal Receives Cow For His Birthday / Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Paypaylme(m): 5:17am On Jun 25, 2020
Trending: What's your take?

My fiancee told me last weekend that she was bored and i promised to take her out within the week, but i forgot and she called me during the week to remind me ;to be honest i had no plans to go out that evening but i got dressed, and drove to her place.�

After picking her,we stopped to buy fuel at the filling station...
my mistake was that i paid the fuel attendant,before she started filling my tank.

After the girl finished, i was about driving off when the girl started shouting and creating a scene that i haven't paid her, people gathered, instead of my woman to support me that she saw when I gave her the money.�

The only thing she said is i should give the girl another 5k, the attendant said "ehen even aunty na my witness". Instead of my woman to say something,do you know that she quietly got down from my car, crossed the road, entered keke and went back to her house.�

When the manager came out and everything was narrated to her,she asked the girl who owns the money she was holding? she said it was the 5k the manager asked her to bring,and the man is here claiming he has given me money( it wasn't a small scene ooo)�

The manager now told her but you have given me 5k now in my office,this must be this man’s money,that was how the matter was settled and they apologized to me..�

After the whole trouble alone oo,i called her and she said she has gone back home,that what is 5k that i was making noise and embarrassing us in public?�

After i got over the shock,i quietly sent her a message and told her officially that it was over..we have done introduction but due to COVID -19 we suspended things.��‍♂️��‍♂️

Her people said,I am over reacting!!!pls how am I over reacting??�
Are my really over reacting?

What if they killed me there nko?And my only witness left me to die!!
How can my wife to be abandon me in the midst of such crisis?Can such a person standby me in future? Too many things running through my mind.

She is 32 years old not like she’s a baby.
Was she right in what she did?"
Let us know your view on this

Source: https://bizincome.me/zubby-micheals-wife-disgraces-him-in-public-see-why/

1 Share

Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by princeade86(m): 5:29am On Jun 25, 2020
If the right up is true, then japa from that kind of woman. Can u hear what her family said? U over reacted? So if it is something that can lead u to prison, and she is in position to be ur witness, she will use her ego and left u all alone because she can't face shouting. Someone her family is trying to push her out because she's becoming evening news paper or already evening news paper. Her village people strong oooooo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:30am On Jun 25, 2020
trash
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by duduade: 5:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Thank God your head is correct

You have done the correct thing

Thank God for COVID 19, it helped you show her true colors

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by cecilgee(m): 5:33am On Jun 25, 2020
I will never marry such a lady

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by delishpot: 5:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Na the type una dey like na. If una jam better woman una go say she no set. Una no go appreciate her. Me I don't know what to advise you. Women too na so dem go see better man but greed, longthroat and the desire to pepper their friends will make them leave cool headed men (note I did not say poor/broke men cos poverty is not the criteria for being a good spouse) for ragamuffins who show them wheeeen!

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 25, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
trash
Even if the story is trash or a false one it teaches lessons of life. All the folklores and tales by moonlight were fiction but that's how our forefathers passed on important life lessons.

Her action spells danger in the future. Whether you leave or not is your decision but be ready to bare grave consequences with such a woman in future. True deep love will make a man or woman stand by the partner through thick and thin. Have you seen a mother cry because of the beating her son who is a thief recieved? It's not cos he stole but cos of the pain of watching him being tortured...that is true love sir.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Enoch07: 5:49am On Jun 25, 2020
you even tried calling her to know where she was, you see that moment she left me their, crossed the road, enter Keke and zoomed off, that would've been d last time she'll ever hear of see me again. which kind woman be dat sef

14 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by humilitypays(m): 6:28am On Jun 25, 2020
delishpot:
Na the type una dey like na. If una jam better woman una go say she no set. Una no go appreciate her. Me I don't know what to advise you. Women too na so dem go see better man but greed, longthroat and the desire to pepper their friends will make them leave cool headed men (note I did not say poor/broke men cos poverty is not the criteria for being a good spouse) for ragamuffins who show them wheeeen!
but why must a lady be ugly in order to be cool headed, can't she be sexy/hot and cool headed too grin

And why must a guy be broke to be seen as a nice guy, can't he be successful and good to ladies too shocked

Fine chicks that are not cool headed now end up as babymamas, 3rd wives and forever concubines cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by bolseas(f): 6:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Recycled story...

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Onyi22(f): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2020
H
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by here: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2020
All these issues and writup over 5k...smh...hmmm
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Kobicove(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Onyi22:
H

Space booker grin
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Openbusiness: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2020
Abeg, na movie or na real life grin? Anyway,

Currently running promo on the following items:

1) Intelligent automatic dispenser for soap and sanitizer
2) Intelligent solar LED lights

Check my profile for details. Products come with a 1 year warranty! Please buy from me, I have children to feed sad. Thanks for the patronage. I love you too kiss
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by 48noble(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Her people are over reacting too. It's a simple sms saying I no do again. Simple.
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Newyearweb88: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by chii8(f): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmm.... this one will use pillow to choke person son, brother run oooo,na revenge mistress be that one

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Enoch07:
you even tried calling her to know where she was, you see that moment she left me their, crossed the road, enter Keke and zoomed off, that would've been d last time she'll ever hear of see me again. which kind woman be dat sef
Exactly, he even tried that he called her.
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Why
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by nazablossom(f): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2020
So, you are Zuby Michael?

Anyways,run for your dear life. A stitch in time saves nine

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Ahmed0336(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2020
You even try call her self. As she leave me waka na dia our mata for end.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by padi94(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2020
She has messed up
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by pretydiva(f): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2020
The lady goofed up
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Kpokakpoka(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2020
If the story is indeed true...then he should probably end things with such a lady.

Please follow the link in my bio to complete a brief online survey that aims to explore the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the mental health of Nigerians.
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Tansismmg(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Call in for your sales of office equipment LAPTOPS, PROJECTORS, DESKTOPS, IPAD, APPLE, SHARP COPIERS, TABLET, PHONES, CISCO, UPS.

LAPTOPS
HP Stream 11 - Intel X5-e8000 - 4GB RAM - 32GB - Windows 10 Home - White
Apple MacBook Air - MQD32LL - Core i5 1.8GHz 8G RAM 128GB SSD - 13.3
Apple Macbook Pro 13.3’’ - 128gb, 8gb - Core I5 - Non-touch Bar 2017
Apple Laptop Charger For Apple - Mega Safe1, 60w

Fairly used IPhones
iphone6 = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb, or 12gb
iPhone6s = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb
Iphone7 = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb or 12gb
Iphone7+ = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb or 12gb
iPhone8+ = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb, or 12gb
1phone x = 64gb, 256gb,
iPhone xR = 64gb, 65gb, 256gb
iPhone xs mas = 64gb, 256gb
Call us on 08066949163
We also deliver to your door step.
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2020
These are the small small signs we overlook and tomorrow, we say the person has changed. The signs were all there. They were never hidden. Babes ignore that overly possessive bros with anger issue because according to them, seeing their men act jealous is cool. It shows he loves you or is it the babes like this one who are only with you when the going is good but ready to ditch you when u are down?

We all know,

A guy once hushed his babe for suggesting he buy roadside petrol during scarcity.
That can't she see that his car is brand new car, 2hat does she know.......Now, the problem is not buying the petrol but the way he hushed her while worshipinh his car. Nevertheless,he still bought the same roadside petrol when he has no other available option left. An observant babe that don't want trouble will just quit that relationship but majority will not even give that conversation another thought afterall the guy is loaded and a big boy from abroad.
Tomorrow,when he start beating her blue and black for voicing her opinion , she will tell us he has changed. Really? Or she refused to see what was there before her.
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by SideIncome(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Brotherly STAY OFF.... No CONSIDER the Matter at ALL......... INFACT, VEX DEY CATCH ME ... angry ....... The koko is every man needs to make money for himself. if you are Interested in affiliate marketing. check my signature
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by Heiterkeit(f): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
sassysure:
These are the small small signs we overlook and tomorrow, we say the person has changed. The signs were all there. They were never hidden. Babes ignore that overly possessive bros with anger issue because according to them, seeing their men act jealous is cool. It shows he loves you or is it the babes like this one who are only with you when the going is good but ready to ditch you when u are down?

We all know,

A guy once hushed his babe for suggesting he buy roadside petrol during scarcity.
That can't she see that his car is brand new car, 2hat does she know.......Now, the problem is not buying the petrol but the way he hushed her while worshipinh his car. Nevertheless,he still bought the same roadside petrol when he has no other available option left. An observant babe that don't want trouble will just quit that relationship but majority will not even give that conversation another thought afterall the guy is loaded and a big boy from abroad.
Tomorrow,when he start beating her blue and black for voicing her opinion , she will tell us he has changed. Really? Or she refused to see what was there before her.

Did you respond to this same thread or another?

@OP, run as much as your leg can carry you.
Re: Zubby Micheal's Wife Disgraces Him In Public, See Why by flyingdutchman(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
trash
feminism is not hatred for men!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could John Cena Be Dead?? / Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) / Too Raw: As Seen In A Popular Night Club In Lagos (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.