Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,501 members, 7,865,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Rema's Fans Notes Disappointment At His Choice Of Lady. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema's Fans Notes Disappointment At His Choice Of Lady. (999 Views)

"From Bum Shorts To Leggings" - Ozo Called Out By Fans Over His Choice Of Outfit / Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) / Dr Sid Slams Fan Who Queried His Choice Of Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rema's Fans Notes Disappointment At His Choice Of Lady. by Morireayomi(f): 5:50am On Jun 25, 2020
Rema's fans notes their disappointment at his choice of date.

Rema whose real name is Devine Ikubor is one of the fast rising Nigerian song writer, rapper, afro beat singer and recording artist. He is a very handsome, talented and creative singer currently signed to Marvin records.

He was recently crowned Apple music up next artist with his new single 'Ginger me'.

As rema conquers the world of music, the Edo singer is fast becoming a household name with young stars having dropped hits back to back.

Some of his fans has been asking and searching about who he is dating.

He revealed in some interview they the girl he fall in love with back in school days avoids him because he is nobody and don't have swags, she also call him a small boy until he got signed by D'prince and the lady started calling him on phone.

Recently he took to his Instagram account to announce is intention to spend a day with a female fan in Lagos and that any interested lady should tag him on their story vibing to his latest hit 'Ginger me' with the hash tag #Gingerme.

Ladies partook in the competition but only one was chosen. He later revealed the identity of the lucky female fan he would be taking out on a date in Lagos. The lucky one jumping for joy is called Nimie.

Other young women did not seem to share in her joy as they did not hesitate to note their disappointment for not being chosen in his comment section.
What do you think of rema's choice of date?

Please, share and comment.
Re: Rema's Fans Notes Disappointment At His Choice Of Lady. by Newyearweb88: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Barr. Babatunde Irukera Obsessed With Dr Anu Adepoju Of Medcontour? / Bbnaija: "I Don't Have Feelings For Ozo, He Is Just My Friend - Dorathy Reveals / Bbnaija 2020: How Nigerians Voted For Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.