Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

A Partner Is Needed To Cultivate Ten Acre's Of Cassava & Maize - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Partner Is Needed To Cultivate Ten Acre's Of Cassava & Maize (387 Views)

A Partner Is Needed To Cultivate Ten Acre's Of Cassava & Maize / Are You In Need Of Cassava, Maize, Plantain And Cocoa. / Are You In Need Of Cassava, Maize, Plantain And Cocoa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Partner Is Needed To Cultivate Ten Acre's Of Cassava & Maize by kpas4kpas: 6:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Greetings fellow nairalanders.
There 10 acres (4 hectares) of land available for cassava and corn farming.
The land is located in Ihunbo, after Cannan Land, before Idiroko Ogun state.
Palm trees has just been planted. And the land is available for leasing per year till the palms start producing probably in next 3years.

The Cost analysis to farm cassava in the 10 acres of land:
*Land leasing- 50k
*ploughing- 60k
*cost of cassava stem (Tme419)-100k
*planting- 30k
*Fertilizer (D.I. Grow) 4 bottles
*cost of corn seed(hybrid) 15k
*cost of planting of corn- 20k
*Ist weeding-15k
*Herbicide (striker) 1carton -

The land has been well clear.
Interested partner should check my signature for contact and come for inspection please.
Re: A Partner Is Needed To Cultivate Ten Acre's Of Cassava & Maize by kpas4kpas: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2020
The farm land

Re: A Partner Is Needed To Cultivate Ten Acre's Of Cassava & Maize by havilah050: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Contact me on dis no 07065950065 through whatsapp
Re: A Partner Is Needed To Cultivate Ten Acre's Of Cassava & Maize by kpas4kpas: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
havilah050:
Contact me on dis no 07065950065 through whatsapp

Done Sir
Re: A Partner Is Needed To Cultivate Ten Acre's Of Cassava & Maize by LanreFasasi: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF 23,000 NAIRA.

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF. I WILL UPLOAD SCREENSHOT PROOF LATER
Re: A Partner Is Needed To Cultivate Ten Acre's Of Cassava & Maize by kpas4kpas: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
LanreFasasi:
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF 23,000 NAIRA.

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF. I WILL UPLOAD SCREENSHOT PROOF LATER

1. I am not a fraudster.
2. Who are you please?
3.Which service? Explain With proof here. Do it now let the whole nairalanders and the whole whole justify us here.
Re: A Partner Is Needed To Cultivate Ten Acre's Of Cassava & Maize by LanreFasasi: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
kpas4kpas:

1. I am not a fraudster.
2. Who are you please?
3.Which service? Explain With proof here. Do it now let the whole nairalanders and the whole whole justify us here.

OF COURSE MORE. LIES. CONTINUE HIDING IN THAT YOUR SAKI. KARMA WILL LEAD YOU TO WHAT YOU TRULY DESERVE . SORRY FOR THE ONES YOU'RE DECEIVING. YOUR NEIGHBOURS WERE THE ONES WHO GAVE ME YOUR REAL. NAME. I'VE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH TIME

EXPECT THE SCREENSHOTS THIEF

(1) (Reply)

Pls Be Warned And Be Guided!!!! / . / 25 Big Sized Ugwu Pods Are Available @#2000/pod.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.