Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Have You Learnt From The Covid-19 Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have You Learnt From The Covid-19 Lockdown (158 Views)

What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Learnt From The Covid-19 Lockdown by coputa(m): 6:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Many started this year with greath hope and aspiration,hoping to meet their respective targets,but alas,that hope and aspiration for the year was cut short by the coronavirus,(a killer virus)that is ravaging the entire universe,which forced many countries to lock down their economies.This, no doubt affected the citizens and the economy of many countries of the world.Some countries gave palliatives to their citizens to cussion the effect of the lockdown,while others declined,A lot has happened during this lockdown.What have you learnt.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Covid-19 Lockdown by wisz1(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Life is precious and at the end,it is how we treated eachother that really matters.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Covid-19 Lockdown by KanwuliaExtra: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2020
That : TEACHERS ARE SAINTS!!!!! cry

I don’t know how they do it o. I would have had to “bend the knee” on many children’s necks I swear. cheesy

That ONLINE schooling was crazzzzzy!

Walahi! I would have gone on A CHOKING SPREEEEE.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Covid-19 Lockdown by purleesh(f): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
That : TEACHERS ARE SAINTS!!!!! cry

I don’t know how they do it o. I would have had to “bend the knee” on many children’s necks I swear. cheesy

That ONLINE schooling was crazzzzzy!

Walahi! I would have gone on A CHOKING SPREEEEE.

grin
PATIENCE get degrees
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Covid-19 Lockdown by helinues: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Believe in yourself and have no expectations from anyone except God..
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Covid-19 Lockdown by coputa(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Mine is that,you should always have a plan B and always set something aside for tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Whittled All Governors Power / Ajimobi Dies At 70 / What If We Invest The Same #152 Billion In Nigeria Educational System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.